Any Gamers on Literotica?

You've played Werewolf, which takes a village, what about Quelf? My favorite party game....

Haven't tried either yet. My exposure to board games, despite being a gamer, is still relatively new. I'd recommend Lords of Waterdeep. A quick and easy board game based in D and D lore.

Haven't tried either yet. My exposure to board games, despite being a gamer, is still relatively new. I'd recommend Lords of Waterdeep. A quick and easy board game based in D and D lore.

I am big nerd, have 500+ board games and have not heard of that one. *tips hat* I'll have to check it out. Ahhhh.....just did! BGG (boardgamegeek) has it listed as #32! Hmmmm. And I like to think that I am current on games that are ranked high.

It's newer. There's elements of traditional board games, dungeons and dragons, and a little bit of CCG within it. I'm a fan of it and was happy to pay the fifty bucks for it.

It's newer. There's elements of traditional board games, dungeons and dragons, and a little bit of CCG within it. I'm a fan of it and was happy to pay the fifty bucks for it.

I was just looking it over, it looks good! I was just at a board game convention and I did not see it there, but Wizards does not do a booth at the con I was at. They will at the next one I bet. I just might have to sign up for a game of it at the next con to see if I want to purchase it. Thanks! :)

It's hard to explain it in one sitting. I'd say if you're interested hit it up on Amazon because I think it's 35ish there. Worth the money.

I play several games.

I play several games, including Lord of the Rings Online, Ragnarok Online, Evony (browser game), The West (browser game) and more. My kinship on Lord of the Rings Online has a Ventrillo channel.

I play video games! :) Currently only have an Xbox 360 though. I play BattleField3 and Halo4(don't hate) online. My gamertag is, ThisIsHero, it's what I call myself in almost every online interaction. Haha! If any girls play those games, I'd love to play with you! Just send me an add request. :)

I'm going to do a friendly bump see if there's any new gamers. Currently playing lots of League.

I play world of warcraft,overwatch,heroes of the storm, amd hearthstone also.

I'm going to do a friendly bump see if there's any new gamers. Currently playing lots of League.

Arise! Arise, thread from the past!

I do play stuff, but it's mostly singleplayer games. FTL, Fallout 4, The Long Dark, Unholy Heights, Kingdom: New Lands, some Civilization V (not 6... yet), the Shadowrun Series (Returns/Dragonfall), the Silent Hill series. Mostly all on PC.

Last edited:
Occasionally play LoL, but am currently loving WoW. I go through phases of playing and am really loving Legion.

I remember The West from back in 2008. Who here plays factorio though?

Does sim city count? :)

Only half joking...

I briefly dabbled with dungeons and dragons as a teenager but I was put off by how seriously the boys took it, I also quite enjoyed MTG but again at some point it became super serious, no fun when people keep stopping the game to check the rule book (also it began to annoy me that the boys seemed to let me win, there were definite points I should have been taken out of the game, but when you're the only girl at the table they seem reluctant to cast their lightening bolt ;))

You've made me all nostalgic for a game now...

Sim city definitely counts. I remember playing similar city 3 in our computing class. That was the best game ever.

Sim city definitely counts. I remember playing similar city 3 in our computing class. That was the best game ever.

I may have to dig out some games after work. I wish there were more that weren't all about the fighting. I know I'm a big girls blouse, but I don't really like fighting games (except street fighter which my young nephew now has a retro version of and easily thrashes me at) my other half plays assassin's creed and I sometimes watch just because I love Florence. I would definitely play if there was a non-fighting option....

Once upon a time I played AD&D and a few other fantasy related RPGs. I also used to play M:TG. I moved and left my collection at the old place. :(

These days I play pretty much exclusively single player. When I'm not wasting time on Lit I spend wayyy too much time in GTA 5. Skyrim was also one of my all time favorites. Also, Minecraft.

I may have to dig out some games after work. I wish there were more that weren't all about the fighting. I know I'm a big girls blouse, but I don't really like fighting games (except street fighter which my young nephew now has a retro version of and easily thrashes me at) my other half plays assassin's creed and I sometimes watch just because I love Florence. I would definitely play if there was a non-fighting option....

We used to love fighting games like tekken, street fight and fighting force then me and my brother parted. He continued with the fighting style like street fighter, uncharted, and games like that. I ventured on to games like Sim city, business tycoon, Bridge building and all the management games. I loved them.

Lately I've been playing factorio where you have to manage your own factory in an alien world. I also played games like skyrim and shogun. I don't like games like assassin creed, uncharted, far cry.

I'm a Wow junkie myself. Pm me if you want my handle. I love playing with other people. Even if it does get kinky. It was actually on wow where my Internet escapades started.

Arise! Arise, thread from the past!

I do play stuff, but it's mostly singleplayer games. FTL, Fallout 4, The Long Dark, Unholy Heights, Kingdom: New Lands, some Civilization V (not 6... yet), the Shadowrun Series (Returns/Dragonfall), the Silent Hill series. Mostly all on PC.

Starbound is freakin' amazing. It's nothing like FTL but it's great.

sb_releasedate_facebook.png

Starbound is freakin' amazing. It's nothing like FTL but it's great.

I love Starbound, I've just had my fill on it for now. I will probably be back on it in like a month. Harvesting fuel for ships is one of the scariest experiences ever. That thing that follows you through solid objects while you're mining on moons.
This thing:
JauntySerpentineBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I play Star Wars the Old Republic.

Fun game with tons of cut shots. Probably the .most expensive MMO ever made.

If anyone is interested, let me k is and I'll give you server and character info.

Oh. Damn. You've played it way more than I have. lol. I'm only at the part where you get the underwater race's artifact.

Fuel is only five pixels per.... Wait... Unless you lose access to the Outpost. :O

Does it blow up?!?!

Back