You are MINE (closed)

Greg smiled to himself when Gabriella's orgasm finally roared up on her. If there was one thing he really enjoyed, whether submitting or not, it was making his partner cum. It made the initial moments where eating her cum-filled pussy - when he no longer actually felt like doing it - worth every moment.

Gabriella held his head to her luscious cunt while she came, which was completely unnecessary, because he had no intention of going anywhere. Greg gazed in pride and triumph at the writhing woman towering above him, tasting the delicious pussy locked to his lips, and continued eating. His jaw would get tired eventually, but he wanted this woman to cum on his face, and drench him with her juices, for as long as she desired to stay on him.

Greg just licked and licked as Gabriella came and came...
 
When her body finally calmed she moved to curl against him. Kissing along his neck and jawline as her body snuggled against his sensually.
 
Greg almost whimpered when Gabriella finally dismounted his face and cuddled up beside him. She felt so soft and warm pressed against his body, and when she began kissing his face, he knew she could taste herself on him.

Theirs was an unusual arrangement. She didn't necessarily require his submission, yet he felt at times that the situation warranted it. She seemed comfortable with how things played out... most of the time - the episode just this session where he'd tried penetrating her butthole was an eye opener. He had little doubt she'd be working his ass over on occasion, but knowing hers was off limits was a good piece of information to have. He wondered if that included rimming, since he knew how good that could feel. Greg thought he'd bring that up to her in a conversation though, and spare himself the pain of her displeasure.

One part of her body he hadn't gotten to play with was her breasts. One was squashed up against him, but the other lay all firm and round and exposed. He took a chance and began to caress it...
 
She smiled laying there by him feeling his hand on her breast.

Very relaxing Greg.
 
After the previous action, it was nice to just lay there with Gabriella's warm softness pressed against him. It appeared she liked it, too, because her sighed comment indicated she liked what they'd done, and he assumed, what he was currently doing.

Rolling to his side, he left enough space between them that he could get a good look at her lovely face, and had better access to her gorgeous breasts. He continued to idly fondle her, not really trying to build to anything, but just enjoying the feel of her under his fingers.

"I loved that," Greg admitted. "I don't think I've ever known a woman as sensual as you."
 
I love everything we have done Greg. I have never truly had such a loving willing one such as you. But then again you know a bit about my past. Any questions that your cop background check couldn't answer?

Her fingertips tracing over his chest and arms.
 
Greg loved this girly, sensuous side of Gabriella. Then again, he enjoyed the "tough as nails, won't take no for an answer" Gabriella, too.

Still gently squeezing and caressing the round perfect flesh of her breast, he said, "The only thing I really know about you is what I was able to gather from records, and the little bit I've been able to discover from our few sessions together.

"You now work for Lance, and I know how he treats his other girls..." he then stopped himself from asking the question. That was between Gabriella and Lance. He decided to ask a different question, one that was more pertinent to himself and his proclivities.

"You seem to know exactly what I need and how much of it. I'll admit, I've had dominants before, men and women, but you really seem to get me. What drew you to being a domme, instead of just taking the easy road and submitting?"
 
Lance has never laid a hand on me and never will. He learned that lesson already.

She fell silent for a long moment.

My dad was a cop he and my brother were killed. Mom was a worthless heartless drunken junkie. She was always bringing home slime from the bars and eventually they would rather rape me than sleep with her. I would run away and stay with my brothers friends who turned into my brothers and "uncle". They taught me to turn fear into fight and when I fought back mom cradled the monster who tried to rape me in front of her when I snapped and beat the hell out of him. So I permanently moved in to live with my more protective family. Learned how to use my innocence to help them take out targets. I enjoyed breaking abusive idiots that were a threat to the family and got good at it. I was a natural at it. You have seen the files on my brothers... Ram and his brother both submitted to me.
 
Hearing such venom out of her regarding Lance was both unsurprising and yet alarming. He wasn’t sure how she’d gotten one over on Lance. It was unlikely her “connections” fazed him overmuch, but he also knew the man, while a sleaze, would never physically force himself on a woman. How he’d managed to get so many to willingly go along with his whoring ways had always been a mystery. Greg was sure Lance had had a hard-on (both figuratively and physically) for Gabriella the second she walked through his door. He also knew of his “policy” of initiating his new female employees, and the method in which that initiation was carried out. Greg’s imagination ran wild, and the shiver regarding manner of method she may have used to avoid her initiation brought a small shudder, both of horror as well as excitement.

Indeed, he had seen the files. Some pretty gruesome stuff this girl had been (still was?) involved with.

And the files were vague on detail. Greg knew the overall picture of Gabriella’s early days, but it had all been painted with a very wide brush, since he had only dealt with official information. “Remanded to the custody of the state” rarely gave an idea of the specifics as to why.

And her “brothers…” What pieces of work they were. Each one had a bigger file than the last. Learning about them, Greg especially found it unusual that he had any desire to approach this woman with anything short of tactical gear and a loaded automatic weapon. However, here he was, nude in the same bed with her. He wondered how many conflicts of interest he was violating by this relationship?

Still, until she openly did something truly heinous, he couldn’t see himself even considering severing ties with her. She was the best lover and domme he’d ever had.

After her confession, Greg found he had no words of comfort – or of anything else, for that matter – for her. He wasn’t exactly sure she was looking for sympathy, or was simply reciting a litany she’d memorized against her will. He thought Lance was a fool for even attempting to get on this woman’s bad side.

Greg let the hand caressing Gabriella’s breast stray to her cheek. Any other woman would have had tears streaming down her face after dredging up the kind of memories she’d just related, but Gabriella’s skin was dry. Still, he placed his hand on the side of her face and smiled tenderly, hoping such a gesture was what she wanted.
 
There were no more tears for her past. She sighed and just snuggled closer staring into his eyes.

I can see the questions in your eyes Greg. What do you want to know. I feel no need for secrets lover.
 
Greg still wasn't sure what to say. Even though he was a cop, he wasn't one because of some big family trauma or a legacy or anything like that. And maybe he wasn't a great cop, but he was proud of what he did. And Lance was slime, but so far, he hadn't broken any laws as far as Greg knew.

He hesitated for some time, trying to find words. It wasn't that he didn't have questions, but his mind was such a jumble, trying to fit together a sentence was proving difficult.

"I can't even imagine what you've gone through. Or that you aren't more screwed up than you might be."

He didn't care to know more about her "family," at least, not at the moment. If he started asking questions about them, he was afraid the cop in him would kick in, and it would become an interrogation. There was so much about Gabriella's "brothers" that the police didn't know. Hell, there was more than likely plenty about them the FBI didn't know. Gabriella could fill in many of those gaps, but that wasn't why he'd hooked up with her. Greg wanted this woman on a purely physical basis, and that had to remain separate from his being on the police force. He hoped Gabriella felt the same, though some part of him was afraid she would use it to her advantage sometime in the future. He dreaded having to decide between his career and her, and wasn't sure which he'd choose. That would be a bridge to cross when he came to it, though he hoped it wouldn't come anytime soon.

So, instead of asking about anything that he might want to know officially, he opted for something more personal.

"You had so many men hitting on you in the bar: some of the women, too. Why did you decide to choose me?"
 
Who said I wasn't messed up.

She laughed a little and pulled him closer.

Well not into women and drunk bikers aren't as fun as they wanna think. Why I chose you... Well to put gouf mind at ease it has nothing to do with that badge. You... You saw the domme side as if drawn to it before I revealed it. Like... You knew what we both needed. You didn't get hostile about a woman wielding her own power. And you didn't become some begging whiny submissive. There was a beautiful balance to our forming this relationship.
 
Greg liked Gabriella's response to his question. He really liked that he was just the kind of man/sub she wanted.

"Well," he started, "I'm not too whiny... at least I try not to be. Deny me orgasm for long enough and my begging might get a little strident.

"And while I'll do things that other people might not find traditionally manly - our cum eating episode, for instance; I've even been known to suck a cock or take it in the ass, but I'm no sissy. You might get me to wear a pair of panties at some point, but that's where I draw the line. I won't wear a dress or makeup, no matter how hard you beat me."

His hand went back to her breast and started fondling again.

"I love pussy, and I particularly love your pussy. You can't imagine how surprised and happy I was when you agreed to go out with me, and particularly when you started to exert your control over me.

"Lance doesn't know what he's missing."
 
So no leaving a nice red lipstick kiss on your neck for you to have to leave there even at work?

I have no desire for you to wear anything other than your usual off duty jeans and on duty suits.

She purred pressing her breast into his hand her eyes closing briefly with a look of sheer pleasure on her face.
 
Greg laughed at the lipstick comment.

"No, probably not a good idea. Don't know that the CO would go for that. A lipstick ring around the head of my cock, where I'd get reminded every time I had to take a leak, maybe."

He thought a second, then got a devious look on his face.

"Next time I'm at the bar, maybe. That'd drive Lance fucking nuts. He's a friend of sorts, but like I've said, he can be areal asshole, even to those he calls friends."
 
Oh I am sure Lance would hate to see my lipstick anywhere on you. Proof of someone else getting to have someone he can't.

She purred deviously and curled closer nipping at his earlobe.

I love it.
 
Greg felt a flush of pride at Gabriella's reaction to his idea.

"And I'm sure he has his eyes glued to his camera monitors when he's in his office. I think you should put it there while you can be sure he's watching, and maybe even a nice big, obvious tongue kiss, right there across the bar."
 
Ohh my dear sweet cop has a devious mind... I love it.

She purred and nipped at his ear.
 
Once more, Greg felt a shiver of pride at Gabriella's praise. She knew just the right strokes to give him, both physical and emotional.

"When you've been a cop for a while, my beautiful girl, you get a good handle on how to be mean and sneaky. Usually, though, you're doing it to catch a criminal not teach an asshole a lesson."

Greg felt a small pang of guilt at the plan the two of them were concocting at Lance's expense. But that feeling was fleeting, because Lance had dine a fine job of leaving Greg out to dry on a couple occasions where just a few words would have helped, with nothing lost on Lance's part. It was that self-centeredness that always rubbed Greg the wrong way regarding his sometimes friend, Lance.

"Oh god, I just had an idea, and Lance would hate it.

"You know what we just did, with me cumming in you and then cleaning you up? What if we did that, except with Lance doing the clean-up? I know you said he'd never get your pussy, but would that really count? I can guarantee he'd be humiliated."
 
She laughed... Her cop wanted to help break Lance.

Let's take things one step at a time pet.
 
One step at a time? He wasn't sure what that meant in this context. He could feel the contempt Gabriella felt for Lance, but apparently, she wanted the chance to work on him herself a bit more. It sounded like she'd let him help at some point, though.

"Okay," he told her. "I'd rather play with you, anyway."

Greg then lowered his head and took one of Gabriella's nipples into his mouth...
 
We will... Slowly let his jealousy build till he can't stand it anymore. Then bring him in. Egos like his tame time to break.

She purred and moved her hand to slither fingernails through his hair and down his back as his lips caressed her nipples.
 
Greg loved sucking Gabriella's nipples. Hell, he loved putting his mouth anywhere on this woman. Her caress through his hair felt wonderful. He rolled her onto her back so he could switch off, first one nipple, then the other. He loved how stiff they felt on his tongue.

While he licked and nibbled her tits, he let his hand roam down her stomach to her hot, wet slit...
 
The longer she was with Greg the less she thought about keeping Lance once she submitted him. They seemed so in tune... Knowing when to follow the Domme sub and when to just be lovers. It was so strange she had never imagined that it could be both.
 
Greg enjoyed the sigh Gabriella gave him when his hand reached her pubic mound. He loved that she could be tough and demanding, then in the next breath, soft and yielding. He knew to leave her butt alone - but oh, what a butt - but he still hadn't tried rimming her. Eventually...

For a few moments, he just let his hand rest a fraction of an inch from her pussy. He still nibbled and licked her nipples - he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to get enough of them - but he hadn't yet started pleasuring her pussy.
 
Back
Top