Dumped Before Valentines Day

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
suppose I should have suggested this for the contest, but someone can start writing for next year, if they want to be troll bait:

Cad dumps his gf just before V Day to avoid having to buy a gift or dinner... in revenge, she seduces his best friend right in front of him...

...then his sister?

...then his father?

...then an orgy? that he is only allowed to watch...
 
Maybe he asks her to take him back after Valentine's Day is over, secure that he won't have to dump her again until just before Christmas. But she is onto his dirty tricks by now, and agrees to take him back only under CERTAIN CONDITIONS.

But what are they? Maybe he has to be her sex slave, prancing around the house in high heels and a garter and licking her pussy at her command. Or maybe he has to watch while she fucks all of his buddies. Or maybe he has to wear dresses and a wig and makeup in public and be her "best girl friend" all the time. Or maybe she finds some new humiliation for him each day (or each chapter of the story).
 
I have a suggestion what if you have two lonely people a young man and a young woman they have both been dumped on valentines day and they meet and they compare notes on how much they hate valentines day.
 
Back
Top