women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

haha, i popped my cherry with a test tube from my first chemistry set when i was 11 or 12.

after that, toothbrushes and backmassagers ;)
 
I have one of these and have been wondering what it would feel like. It's fairly narrow for a whisk, but still seems to thick. I've never tried it, but I just might sometime. :)

Edit to clarify, I'm talking about using the whisk end, not the handle end. :eek: :eek:

2475_enlarge.jpg
 
i know a chick she sent me a pic of here with vibrating razor in the there

apparently the tip vibrates so she was using that for fun
 
well now I love my candles :D literally I LOVE my Candles! of course there is the produce carrots, cucumbers, squash, zuqunine (sp?) then there is the broom, mop handles, wine bottles beer bottles, big pencils and crayons, travel toothbrush holder, the spinning tooth brush, vaccum handle or hose (great for sucking on nipples and clits!), the shower head, soaps and lotion bottles.... the stress and tension squeeze tubes (AWESOME!) brush handles. cloths pens, flute, barbie dolls, serving spoons, curtain rod, bed post, what can I say I was a creative true love waits teen....
 
Hairbrush handle, that's definitely one of my favorites. Let's see ... sometimes I will use pens and markers.
I've never tried anything with vegetables, but it has crossed my mind more than once. I think I'll be exploring that soon. :")
 
When I was 16, I'd use my electric toothbrush to masturbate. My mom actually figured out what I was doing, and bought me a real vibrator. That was quite embarrassing.
 
When I was 16, I'd use my electric toothbrush to masturbate. My mom actually figured out what I was doing, and bought me a real vibrator. That was quite embarrassing.

That's funny, how did she find out?
 
She heard it through the door on several occasions.
I love my electric toothbrush...I keep one just for that purpose...it was one of my very 1st toys....and I recently starting using it again....why did I ever stop?
 
Hairbrush
Makeup brush
Electric shaver
Hi liter marker and pens
Bottle
Tampon applicator

For my anus Sharpie pens
I like thing in my anus when I masturbate. Also during oral sex I like a finger there.
 
Electric toothbrush
Assorted fruit & veg
Hairbrush handle- anyone who hasn't?
Metal Cigar tube
Washing machine :)
Roll on deodourant bottle
Mobile phone
screwdriver handles
power sander......oh gawd! Anyone want their floors doing???
( Not the sandpaper bit before anyone asks...)
Pillows
Pens
feathers
Sewing thimbals
Latex gloves & playdough
Maglite torch
silicone kitchen spaula

Oh my the list goes on....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A married lady I know, uses cucumbers but with a twist. She peels it first and then uses it afterwards she puts it in a salad and serves it to her unaware hubby and older teenage son. She gets more bang for the buck when she watches them both gobble up their salads.

That's a hot idea. Now you have me thinking.
 
That's a hot idea. Now you have me thinking.

It's making me think, too. I've never tried peeling it first. I can imagine that I could do some creative "for her pleasure" carving with it after it is peeled.
 
I love my electric toothbrush...I keep one just for that purpose...it was one of my very 1st toys....and I recently starting using it again....why did I ever stop?

Well, the only reason I stopped was because I got a real vibrator. Haha. The toothbrush was very effective, and I've wondered before if the people who invented those things realized that they'd be used for more than just brushing teeth. :D
 
Well, the only reason I stopped was because I got a real vibrator. Haha. The toothbrush was very effective, and I've wondered before if the people who invented those things realized that they'd be used for more than just brushing teeth. :D

They actually make a special smooth replacement head for my toothbrush especially for playing. Most discrete when travelling :)
 
They actually make a special smooth replacement head for my toothbrush especially for playing. Most discrete when travelling :)


WOW....tell me more about this please?
I travel on business and used to take my "toothbrush" because it was a more discreet toy...but now I dont care ...I travel usually with at least 2 toys in full view in my suitcase. My husb even will ask me "did you remember to pack your toys"?

I particularly get a thrill when I get to the hotel and open my suitcase to see the card inside indicating the my luggage had been searched. you know they search thoroughly....and I always wonder...what did they think of my toys?
 
Oh I know... It's just why i got it :) Have sent you a message with the link...
 
Back
Top