Men shaved or hairy?

smm5437

Experienced
Do you prefer the man you are having relations with is smooth as a turtle shell, or hairy? Let me know and you are more than welcome to post pics!

Smooth as in a butterball turkey?

Sorry, I like the real thing -- hairy! Yes, I know I'm in the minority, but I'm fine with that.

I prefer them shaved below the cock and trimmed short above it.

Like myself in my prof pic.

Last edited:
I have to say I perfer seeing a CD or panty wearer nice and smooth, but there have been some very good shots lately of men in panties showing the contrast of the masculine and feminine very well that is bucks my preference and gets me excited. So all I have to say is, variety is the spice of life. Everyone have fun! Hugs, Jenna

Smooth, yes !!!!

I like them smooth also.. Thats the way i LOVE to wear my pantys !!!!!

I prefer a man to have shaved balls (makes oral nicer!), and to be trimmed a bit above. I'm not a fan at all of men who shave everything bald. It looks too much like a prepubescent boy in my mind. I like my men to look like men.

smooth all the way for me, i do keep a trimed patch on top but keep the rest smooth. i have very little body hair to start with, & i do keep my legs smooth now aswell, i like the way stocking feel this way. I like my men & woman shaved too

I like to have as little hair as possible myself, but have not been quite brave enough to entirely shave my legs yet.

When things work out as I wish they would :), and I get to suck my first cock... I think I would like the guy to be fairly hairy.

I like to have as little hair as possible myself, but have not been quite brave enough to entirely shave my legs yet.

When things work out as I wish they would :), and I get to suck my first cock... I think I would like the guy to be fairly hairy.

Where does the line start for your first? ;)

That's not a fair question tonight! :-Þ

I am feeling very horny and really would do something silly if I could make it happen right now. :)

I just did some manscaping today.....i love smooth!
I feel so good in panties when I am....

That's not a fair question tonight! :-Þ

I am feeling very horny and really would do something silly if I could make it happen right now. :)

Seems like me and you are in the same boat. :D
BTW, I love your taste in skirts, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more of whats under it either. ;)

Horny here also

I sitting here in my new thong, & my clitty is SOOO wet & hard.. Wish i had someone to play with!!!!! Oh bi the way, my precum, YUMMY !!!! Taste so good.. Im going to have to get my dildo & do some hot playing till i shoot my load & eat it all up !!!!!
Hugs & kisses to you all,
Love, keke

I sitting here in my new thong, & my clitty is SOOO wet & hard.. Wish i had someone to play with!!!!! Oh bi the way, my precum, YUMMY !!!! Taste so good.. Im going to have to get my dildo & do some hot playing till i shoot my load & eat it all up !!!!!
Hugs & kisses to you all,
Love, keke

Lets see some pics Keke, if you don't mind! ;)

Been smooth for over 30 years now. I have shaved everywhere except my arms and head. I get my arse waxed. I would never go back.

au natural

Do you prefer the man you are having relations with is smooth as a turtle shell, or hairy? Let me know and you are more than welcome to post pics!

i like hairy cuz it seems more natural, but i'll take anything i can get. i'm not fussy.

I don't like guys with lots of hair. Guys with light hair are fine. If a guy wants to be with me though, they are going to have to like them smooth.

I don't like guys with lots of hair. Guys with light hair are fine. If a guy wants to be with me though, they are going to have to like them smooth.

like i said, i'm not fussy. i haven't shaved in a week or so, so not so long.

i sure like your ass in those lace panties on your profile

I have a friend who has a thing about shaving my pubes. I only let her shave my balls and keep the hair around my cock neatly trimmed. When she shaved ALL my pubes, I looked like a little boy.. Which i didnt like.

Smooth, I want to kiss and lick everywhere, and if I am rimming and fucking that ass...it better be smooth.

Back