bi handjob buddies

I will be from july 20 to 25 in Portland. I am an german and i am sure that i can help you.
 
Enjoy looking at and talking about porn and pics on yahoo with other straight or bi guys while whacking off? If you see me on line send me a meesage to chat
 
I've enjoyed lurking in this thread. This has always been something that interests me. Its either watching porn together or with a woman who is more or less directing us. I'd love to try either.
 
question

What does it mean "on yahoo"? I've seen this here and there. Sorry to be so net illiterate. Is it im? Does this mean exchanging little messages like 'i'm coming' 'be there soon' ?
 
What does it mean "on yahoo"? I've seen this here and there. Sorry to be so net illiterate. Is it im? Does this mean exchanging little messages like 'i'm coming' 'be there soon' ?

I'm guessing you’re not net illiterate, and maybe there's the slightest little bit of frustration coming through, but in any case I think that there's a good point underneath what you are saying.

I hope that communication might be a little more adventurous/ revealing/ stimulating than "be there soon", but you're right, often when I speak to people on PM it often seems to be a fairly dismal set of exchanged grunts rather than a more interesting conversation (yes I know, it takes two etc). Partly it comes down to what you’re looking for. I suppose if you want to use this as a way of meeting people real-world then email/PMs are a means to an end and having people who just want to chat is a distraction. Speaking personally I find it pleasurable and enjoyable to seek out, speak and exchange thoughts with people across the world whose ideas of pleasure coincide with your own - and for me that's an end in itself regardless of actually meeting up with someone.

In both cases I imagine it's frustrating when you put your energies into something and then feel let down by others - however the difference is probably that if you’re not looking to physically hook up with someone you can be more tolerant and flexible regarding peoples' age/ sex/ location/ commitment/ attributes/ whatever else etc.....
 
anyone in san diego?

Yeah, North County, near Oceanside. When I was 12 to about 14 I had a friend who I would masturbate with in the same room. It escalated into stroking each other, then dry humping on top of one another, and then mutual blow jobs. It was an amazingly fun friendship.

These days, I've had experiences with two different guys. The first guy was gay, with a 6in cock (but VERY thick). I have a small cock, but it was awesome to put our cocks together and rub up against one another, letting the precum from both of us drip onto each other. That night, he was my first when it came to anal penetration, but thats another story. Eventually, I finished him off by massaging his prostate with my lips around his cock (I was spent from the anal, so I didnt get that in return :) )

The second guy was straight, and currently in the middle of a divorce with his wife. We started by watching some porn (straight, he offered gay, but I like women too, so it was all good), but he was very reluctant to touch me, so I started with him, stroking, and then moving to a blowjob. With me sitting on the couch, he stood on the cushions with one leg up on the top of the couch, and began to slowly move his cock in and out of my mouth. He asked me to bite on his foreskin (not too hard though), and then when he got hard, began to face fuck me. I came without even touching myself. His acts alone moved me to orgasm.

After a brief break, we went back at it. He tried to stroke me, but it was not good at all. It was obvious that he handled his cock quite a bit harder than I do mine. So we just went back to what worked before, and as he was pumping his cock into my mouth, I could feel the warm sensation filling my mouth, and I came again, this time with my hand doing the work.

Gee, that was probably more info than necessary for this thread. Well, this is my first post here, and I guess i'm just a little overexcited about having an avenue to discuss my experiences and fantasies :)
 
illiterate

Well, I'm not as net literate as some.
The chat room in Literotica in my exp. is just strange--again, lots of little remarks, some in a kind of private code, lots of greetings, nice wishes that go nowhere. And private messaging here seems really weird. People invite one to swap messages then disappear after one or two exchanges. Communication is great, but I think this medium is just a way for a lot of people to flash their virtual dicks and run away. I don't think that sex is usually the subject either-- who "eats sperm" or "cleans up" come, as so many people, men claim to do here? One can't eat sperm, it's microscopic. And why think of come as something to be cleaned with one's mouth, as if the men would ever do such a thing anyway.
 
Craigslist

Someone before mentioned Craigslist. I found someone one Craigslist to JO with. We started on ourselves, then went on to each other. HOT!!! I was Rock hard!!! I would love to do it again. Texas here, just west of DFW.
 
Making new friends is hard enough. There's only a few guys I'll go hunting or fishing with. Add in the idea that you want to watch porn and jerk/blow each other and it gets to be even tougher.

I think this is why I go online and jerk off via web cam. It may not be the same thing but its as close as I have come to another cock (no pun intended) Plus its very cool to watch - and show - a guy shooting his load.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
 
interested

Oh, we're all interested. Any photos to share of you shooting off?
 
Wow, this thread is very hot and hit me hard!...so many things I thought were taboo and things I was afraid to admit are all right here and in the open. Like BiGuy did...I have wanted to put my cock up against another and jack them both off and eventually jacking the other guy's cock till he came all over mine. Coastal Tom, I too used to go on sites to watch guys on cam jack off and cum...I liked when they would shoot straight into the cam. I am not gay but am curious about these things as all.
hope to talk to you all soon.
 
Net communication

Well, I'm not as net literate as some.
The chat room in Literotica in my exp. is just strange--again, lots of little remarks, some in a kind of private code, lots of greetings, nice wishes that go nowhere. And private messaging here seems really weird. People invite one to swap messages then disappear after one or two exchanges. Communication is great, but I think this medium is just a way for a lot of people to flash their virtual dicks and run away. I don't think that sex is usually the subject either-- who "eats sperm" or "cleans up" come, as so many people, men claim to do here? One can't eat sperm, it's microscopic. And why think of come as something to be cleaned with one's mouth, as if the men would ever do such a thing anyway.

I do share your frustrations. I tend to stay clear of chat rooms - I prefer to email then you can get to know what people are up for better and see if there's a good match - although I like the quick buzz of PMs if they work. I used to go to yahoo chatrooms a little while back. Nothing much happened in the chatrooms themselves - I think what you see in the chatrooms is a mixture of coded exchanges from people that know each other, or the online equivalent of a wink or a smile - just a starting point. I always found the best thing was to click on the name to see the profile and that could give you a good indication as to whether it might be interesting. Then I would send a private message - sometimes it worked sometimes not. I haven't been to the Lit chatroom and not sure if it works like that.

As for the disappearances after one or two exchanges there's a whole load of reasons.... the guy you're talking to has just finished whacking off and is now only up for the electronic equivalent of the post-coital cigarette/sleep etc; he's not interested after all; someone more interesting has come along; you don't click together; or you pretty soon find you are after different things - eg I don't have a cam and don't particularly want to cam... others that do probably aren’t going to want to continue talking to me but that's cool - no problem. So as I say - there's a whole series of reasons although still frustating nonetheless.

The flashing the virtual dicks and running away is understandable. I would anticipate that a lot of openly gay people are secure in their needs and desires - they probably go to gay websites and their communities have cultural norms, expectations behaviours with which they feel comfortable. (If I upset people by saying that it's not my intention to do so and I'm no expert - and it is meant as a compliment - I admire their ability to assert their identities and get on with it). On the other hand you only have to look at the posts here (mine most definitely included) to see that on the other hand for many on Lit the thrill of the "illicit" the experimentation, the playing with taboos - witness: "I'm not gay but", "I'm not attracted to men but I like their cocks", etc etc. So it's as much about the contrast between these feelings and what's going on in real world that gives an edge and a thrill. And underneath that there's a whole load of bubbling conflicting emotions. So although some people may run away because they are rude/offensive or they've got their jollies and can't be bothered anymore, it could equally be that they're juggling desires, regrets, guilt, all manner of stuff... and in the heat of the moment they run away....

Likewise the eating sperm and cleaning up. This is actually something I think about a lot. If someone were going to analyse it they might that by taking a submissive role they could deal with the pleasure because they have transferred ownership and control to the other person (ie it's not their choice so they can't be responsible for the situation or their pleasure from something they feel uncomfortable with); alternatively it could be that by giving the encounter the language of degradation (cleaning up means it's something dirty etc) then the accompanying self-disgust (?) is itself a powerful arousal. (Actually self-disgust is probably way too strong, but I've tried to come up with a better word and I struggle to do so - I hope this makes sense - it's probably more like severe self-doubt, the feeling of playing with something you're not quite sure whether you should be playing with...). For what it's worth, although I am not now looking for real world experiences - I can categorically confirm that in the past I have eaten sperm and I did see it as cleaning up with my mouth, and pleasurable for all the reasons above! Personally I would usually much rather "clean up" from the man's girlfriend than "straight from the tap". Regrettably this is something I haven't done (although I came close sometimes) - but this remains a permanent fixture on my fantasy list... now that's another story!

Anyway there you go - just my two-penneth! Comments here and PMs always welcome.
Enjoy
 
Last edited:
Oh, we're all interested. Any photos to share of you shooting off?

No - but a good question to ask. Given that youporncocks has hundreds of vids of guys coming, that should help your lust for that! ;)

I can watch these vids but I need the 'live' part - its a guy I have watched for an hour or a minute and he's coming. Same for me, the more that watch, the better. I don't need the verbal crap but if someone watches my shoot a load all over my hands, or chest and really, really enjoys it - a soft word or two will do. I guess I am a closet exhibitionist - ta da!
 
Wow, this thread is very hot and hit me hard!...so many things I thought were taboo and things I was afraid to admit are all right here and in the open. Like BiGuy did...I have wanted to put my cock up against another and jack them both off and eventually jacking the other guy's cock till he came all over mine. Coastal Tom, I too used to go on sites to watch guys on cam jack off and cum...I liked when they would shoot straight into the cam. I am not gay but am curious about these things as all.
hope to talk to you all soon.

Oh, you hit it right in the sweet spot - I would love to jack with another guy and be in total control of his - your - orgasm. Then, of course, its my turn. ;)

Also, the sites I visit are free and open - just guys who want (need?) to come and to watch or be watched. I am not gay but I am very, very curious. I doubt I would ever do anal sex but jack and suck - sign me up.
 
long comment

Thanks for the long, thoughtful comment, Dr. Sleaze. I agree with most of what you have to say, though I'm not convinced by your take on the language of what you term "self-disgust." If something is disgusting in any sense how does that take you off the hook in regards to sexual guilt? Wouldn't that, if anything, increase the ambivalence one might feel about certain experiences, and discourage one from acting on them? I think it more likely that the people using that terminology just don't know any better, haven't given much thought to coming up with an alternative diction for what would be an alternative sexual expression. American is so anti-intellectual now, and so weirdly conflicted about sex, that men and women seem to accept words like slut, whore, load, bang...for, say, woman, lover, orgasm, lovemaking...If you want a man to come in your mouth, say so (in the right context). If the heft of a cock in your hand arouses you, find a man willing to have you stroke his cock. Self-loathing when it comes to various appetites (food, sex, exercise, appetite for intellectual stimulation) is part of a right-wing, reactionary agenda--make us all subservient consumer drones more concerned about gay marriage than health care or the deaths of hundreds of thousands in Iraq...
 
hit

Three thousand hits on this thread, more or less, and only 70 responses. That is very interesting. Makes you wonder what people are curious about, and what keeps someone from typing out a response or fantasy or invitation. This is one place where you can say that you would really like to hold your cock against another cock and stroke until you both come all over each other, and no one will know it's you. Why not jump in...
 
Three thousand hits on this thread, more or less, and only 70 responses. That is very interesting. Makes you wonder what people are curious about, and what keeps someone from typing out a response or fantasy or invitation. This is one place where you can say that you would really like to hold your cock against another cock and stroke until you both come all over each other, and no one will know it's you. Why not jump in...

The next thing to do on my sexual "to do" list is to give another guy a handjob to completion. I suppose I'm a very odd person, as I never want anything for myself, I'm usually totally concentrated on the other persons pleasure. Giving people sexual pleasure just makes me so happy! :D
 
Three thousand hits on this thread, more or less, and only 70 responses. That is very interesting. Makes you wonder what people are curious about, and what keeps someone from typing out a response or fantasy or invitation. This is one place where you can say that you would really like to hold your cock against another cock and stroke until you both come all over each other, and no one will know it's you. Why not jump in...

ok - consider me "jumped in"
i find the thought so hot
 
Good

Glad you jumped in. And just for that you can come all over me, if you like--or I'll come on your cock.
 
Back
Top