Immortal Love

Perhaps I should... I do not understand how people can move around in them but you are right... even as something to sell to get us more money.

Packing the dress she was not so sure how to stuff all of that fabric and dress into a bag but did her best.

So where should we go?
 
"The land of tzars,"

He smiled at her confusion,

"We will get you warm clothing once we get there, it snows there a lot. I am sure that your skills will be admired there, much more than my own."

He slipped out, when he returned he seemed in a hurry,

"I have secured us a coach, come on let's hurry."
 
She quickly hurried huddling close to him as they hurried to the coach being sure to hide her face from anyone as they made their way to the coach.
 
He took her bags from her, handed them to the coachman and on an impulse removed his cloak and hung it around her shoulders, fastening it and then lifted the hood to cover her head.

"Don't peek, somebody in the coach might recognize you,"

He helped her inside and after handing up his baggage he climbed in after her, the only space available right next to her. The other people inside was the rough types, the smuggling types, but this coach was a fast way out of the mess they were in and it was pricey enough to ensure secrecy
 
She kept covered and curled close against his shoulder on the coach as it began its hurried pace from the city. She was at peace that he was there with her but still a little tense at the kinds that were around them. She did what she could to be able to see out of the coach through her hair and the hood.
 
Every stop had him tense up, but they reached their destination without mishap. Of course there were some comments about Samira's body. But the mark on his hand held them at bay, it was a sign that showed him to be of the el pirates, the scourge of all men on sea and yes even land. After departing from the coach and retrieving their bags, Deacon took the time to start asking around for clothing, he knew that they both could survive the cold, but he did want her to be comfortable. Finally they found a little tanner shop where they could purchase the clothing and gear they needed.
 
She curled a little closer to him till they arrived at their destination. Following him she was glad to be out of that coach though the looks she got when they were being helped with clothes did little to ease her mind about this place either... the shock at how she was dressed bothered her as she heard them whispering and muttering in a language she could not understand.
 
Deacon Frost

He bartered as best he could, of course he did not know the language too well, but they managed to secure a decent amount of warm clothing and from a friend of the tanner, two horses. Deacon was dipping deep into his funds, but he knew that money was something he could easily obtain again.

"Dress up Samira, I'm sure that on this journey I can teach you the language of the English man."

He gave her a warm smile and gently patted her shoulder.
 
She went and got changed finding these clothes less restraining than the dress from her last village in these strange lands.

Does this look alright?
 
Deacon Frost

He turned and smiled,

"You look like Prussian Royalty,"

he chuckled and walked around her,

"Yes it would do."

He paid for everything and packed the new clothes and old gear into the new bags. Pretty soon they were outside, each one on a horse as they slowly moved towards their destiny.
 
She was not sure about the clothing but nodded as he and the others that saw her in them seemed pleased.

Horses she was a little used to but these looked nothing like the horses of the Amir and the others.

SO where are we going?
 
"There is a town named Moscow, I know that we will be save there and that they will like your dancing."

He gave her a warm smile, after a few meters he started to teach her English, since they had a lot of time on their hands and he had a lot of patience the lesson started slowly.
 
Nodding she did her best trying to learn as he taught her... it was strange but she was starting to feel even more comfortable around him... had something changed and she just not noticed it?
 
Deacon Frost

The journey passed rather fast, as they travelled they rested where they found space. Farmstalls, Farmhouses, Inns and even the forests and hills. He was actually surprised about how quickly she picked up the language, they had some attackers along the way, but his sword and flintlock pistols stopped them, of course there was some cuts and scratches, but they healed quickly. It was the last evening, the lights of the town lay far off and they had found a space in a farmstall and Deacon was sitting cross legged looking out at the dark night
 
A few little nightmares here and there had her sitting up some too as she moved to sit over by him.

What does this Moscow hold for us?
 
Deacon Frost

He looked over at her,

"Fame and glory perhaps? Accorfing to the people that I have spoken to there is no real entertainment there. So I have thought of getting a building, then with you playing the music and with my dancing we would capture the love of the town."

He gave her a grin and unconciously ran his fingers through her hair,

"Have I told you before that you are a lovely woman Samira?"
 
I have not really seen you dance and I can not play music beyond the zills that accompany my dancing from time to time.

She inhaled sharply at his touch. He has never done anything like that before. She smiled watching his eyes

In your own strange way you probably have in some vague rambling.

It was her time to smile attempting to joke with him.
 
Deacon Frost

"During one of my vague ramblings?"

He laughed and gave her shoulder a playful shove,

"Naughty girl, I should pull you over my lap and give you a spanking for that."

His grin showed that he was not really serious, just joking around with her as well.
 
A glare at first she then laughed seeing his was joking. This was strange but she was growing accustomed to whatever this change was. She pulled the blanket over closer to both of them as she felt the night getting colder.

Why do people wish to live in such cold?
 
Deacon Frost

"Ancestry and of course at first they were driven here by marauders long ago. The people that survive out here is hardy people."

He rested his hands in his lap as he turned his gaze to the town,

"We will come here again in the future. I think we should try and buy land, it is the one thing that will always be able to stay around no matter what comes."

He chuckled and shook his head,

"Thinking of money again while I'm sitting next to the only friend I have in this world."
 
We are all the other has but money helps survival it is alright.

She smiled to him and holding the blanket open for him to wrap up in it with her simply an innocent gesture for warmth for both.
 
Deacon Frost

He shuffled closer and huddled under the blanket with her, pulling the part over him tight so that their body heat could warm it up faster. It didn't take long for him to realize that he was pressed up close to her, but there was no contact as they were both still fully clothed.

"I should introduce you to the drink they brew here. Tasty but also strong."

He chuckled,

"Drunk only when you are home and not used to it, I still think these people is crazy."
 
Only at home... what sort of drink could it be?

She curled up so they had enough room together and smiled softly to him that he had accepted the blanket.
 
Deacon Frost

"They call it Vodka, if you drink it and you are not a native, you should be near your bed when you drink it."

He looked out at the dark and then back at her,

"Soon you will be the co-owner of a business, interested yet?"
 
Co Owner?

She thought on those words not sure what to say.

This would be ours? That could be nice

Her eyes closed more of their own will than her actively seeking sleep. Her head laying over to rest on his shoulder. A soft smile curling her lips as sleep overtook her mind and body.
 
Back
Top