The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm about to start. haven't been able to cum since friday. so this is going to be a really nice load.
 
I'm stroking right now; sat on the edge of the bed in a pair of black frilly knickers, in front of a mirror, knees spread apart enjoying the sight of my erect cock...

You've been missed, my friend.

No PM's in ages...

Hope you like the pics...
 
Had a great chat today with a very open-minded lady, gave me just what I was looking for. She made me her Cuckold, made me watch as she was taken by another man, then I had to do the cleanup duties as she humiliated me in front of him.
Some of my best sessions come from this.
 
Right Now:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1702[1].jpg
    IMG_1702[1].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,433
  • IMG_1703[1].jpg
    IMG_1703[1].jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,419
Hard as a rock right now! Monday the 19th at 5:00pm Central time. Wisconsin here.
 
Up late in lingerie, love feeling satin and nylon all over my body... my cock gets so hard it stretches out my sissy panties... and of course, I feel like a total sissy slut, ready to be fed cocks or feel them in my tight, panty-covered bottom... anyone else up and stroking?
 
Evening Stroke

All alone at the office, everyone is gone, building locked up. I've stripped down to just my panties and settling back for the evening stroke. Read literotica, and stroke away the stress of the day!
 
A leisurely morning, a hot shower, indulging in my lingerie wardrobe under my jeans and button-down shirt. (always a dark solid color so my bra or bustier doesn't show through). A few business meetings this morning which I'll be half-hard during and then working from home in nothing but my lingerie and I think a little makeup today. :D
 
This is such a nice thought... so many boys playing with their toys. :) Make sure you tell us if you're wearing pretty panties too! I love a cock in tight satin panties...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top