Scoring during World Cup

SexyNaomi

Pretty Damn Red
Now I'm from the UK and I utterly hate football, so I thought of this story in response to hot girls who's boyfriends would rather watch 'important' football games than fuck.

So this guys attractive and charming but he doesn't have the arrogance or detachment the hottest girls around seem to want. But it's World Cup time and every guy he knows can't think about anything else, so he starts bumping into the girlfriends of guys he doesn't like.

-There's a co-worker who plays dirty, so he fucks the redhead girlfriend in their flat while he's at the pub.

-There's an old high school nemesis who's filthy blonde gf wants it loud with music on upstairs when her man is downstairs with his mates.

-And there's his boss's horny MILF wife who likes it on their boat while the boss sits in the boat club with the other rich guys.

Any suggestions/offers to write the whole thing?

Now I'm from the UK and I utterly hate football, so I thought of this story in response to hot girls who's boyfriends would rather watch 'important' football games than fuck.

So this guys attractive and charming but he doesn't have the arrogance or detachment the hottest girls around seem to want. But it's World Cup time and every guy he knows can't think about anything else, so he starts bumping into the girlfriends of guys he doesn't like.

-There's a co-worker who plays dirty, so he fucks the redhead girlfriend in their flat while he's at the pub.

-There's an old high school nemesis who's filthy blonde gf wants it loud with music on upstairs when her man is downstairs with his mates.

-And there's his boss's horny MILF wife who likes it on their boat while the boss sits in the boat club with the other rich guys.

I find it difficult to find a mood for the story- it would have to be convincing. Anger wouldn't be specific enough- it would have to be a mood well brewed and steeped with a history befitting revenge but if so many offended him maybe they were right. It's a story of many parts and to maintain the thread through out would be impossible for me I think. Eventually I think it would become dispassionate and read like a catalogue. For me, it would be better as individual stories with a good reason that he has his predicament.

I like it. BUT YOU NEED TO WRITE IT!

Back