Incest Idea

Alexanderom

Virgin
So I was asked to write an incest story and finally came up with what I think might be a good idea, but I'd like some input. The idea I had was a man in his late thirties and his 18 year old daughter who are out skiing or maybe hunting in Alaska or someplace similar. When his daughter falls through a bit of ice, he pulls her out of the water, strips her down and climbs into the sleeping bag with her to heat her up. Things progress from there.

Thoughts? It seems plausible to me.

AR

Last edited:
I've read other stories with similar plot devices. If well written, I think it could and should and would find an audience.

questions to think about include:
~ what is the pre-existing relationship? close? distant?
~ why are they on the trip? is she the tomboy son he never had? are they reconciling after years being remote? Did Mom just die & this is effort to get away from it all?
~what about Mom? Alive? dead? still married to dad? why isn't she on the trip?
~ does dad have pre-existing sexual attraction to daughter?
~once in the sleeping bag, does dad get involuntary erection first? do they just try to ignore it? Or does it start with him rubbing her cold flesh & she's the first one excited?
~is daughter sexual experienced or innocent?
~what sort of sex is involved? mutual masturbation? straight fucking? a bit of anal? titfucking? oral (hard to do in a sleeping bag!)? One sex act? two? three???

because how you deal with these questions will distinguish your version from prior versions.

Last edited:
That does sound interesting.

My 2 cents would be that the father & daughter haven't had much communication in recent years. She gets soaked in the freezing cold and he helps her get warm. She can barely move and so he undresses her, after she gives the approval of course.

After she warms up, she makes a small comment like, "Well that was kinda awkward." And the ball gets rolling from there about their love lives, how they've been doing ect...

My thoughts starting out is that they haven't had much communication though most of her life. I'm thinking that he's recently retired from the military and has been away from her for ten or twelve years. This trip is sort of an olive branch from him to her, a way to get to know one another again.

The sex in the bag, as far as I have it figured, is straight sex. Most likely from behind, at least the first time. There isn't so much of an existing attraction to his daughter, but neither is there the standard paternal feelings that preclude such attachments because he is more or less a stranger to her. Once she's naked, he'd strip down and climb in behind her for warmth. The erection would be a natural response to her body, and he'd probably be mostly businesslike about it. Treat it for what it was, a natural response. But as tends to happen, one thing leads to another. As for the daughter, I don't think of her as a whore, but neither is she totally inexperienced. She's sexually aware and this is why her body responds as well as his.

I'm still working on the particulars, but would welcome feedback.

Last edited:
My thoughts starting out is that they haven't had much communication though most of her life. I'm thinking that he's recently retired from the military and has been away from her for ten or twelve years. This trip is sort of an olive branch from him to her, a way to get to know one another again.

The sex in the bag, as far as I have it figured, is straight sex. Most likely from behind, at least the first time. There isn't so much of an existing attraction to his daughter, but neither is there the standard paternal feelings that preclude such attachments because he is more or less a stranger to her. Once she's naked, he'd strip down and climb in behind her for warmth. The erection would be a natural response to her body, and he'd probably be mostly businesslike about it. Treat it for what it was, a natural response. But as tends to happen, one thing leads to another. As for the daughter, I don't think of her as a whore, but neither is she totally inexperienced. She's sexually aware and this is why her body responds as well as his.

I'm still working on the particulars, but would welcome feedback.

sounds like a good outline. See where it takes you. Please post a link if it gets posted.

Have you thought at all about her response to it? If it just sort of happens in the bag, I have to figure there's not a lot of discussion and asking for permission. Even if she's ostensibly consents, he's taking advantage of her in a situation where she's essentially helpless. There are surely going to be a lot of conflicting emotions in play.

I've thought about it, but it's not something I'm having much luck conceptualizing. I'm sure there would be a gamut of emotions and responses to work through, but I'm needing some help with that.

Suggestion: The daughter regains her strength while nude underneath the sleeping bag. Dad makes a reference to how awkward it is, to defuse the tension.

The daughter is in a state of thought from the whole situation, and asks dad why things never worked out with mom, or if he gets lonely, ect...

Perhaps during the conversation, dad or daughter suggests it's time to switch bags because the one she's in is wet. Things progress from there...

Back