Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder . . . if our galaxy was a sentient being with its own preferences, would it look at us on this little world and think:

"They named me what?"

Hey, anna! I know. You kind of go along forgetting there are times like that in your life. This was the first time Piglet and I were like that, it was so great.
:)

Why am I so goddamn stressed? Wish I was not feeling like a total fuckup right now. :mad:

Sweet pea. You are a lovely. You probably feel low because of the bloods they took from you, be a bit easy on yourself. Don't have caffeine and maybe have something to eat.
(Bananas are better than sugary snacks. :nana:)

Willie, I think it may be time to put down the bottle and get some shuteye.
:heart:

Willie, I think it may be time to put down the bottle and get some shuteye.
:heart:

Can't I just have a few moments of unprompted blurting without being accused of being on the sauce?

Jeez.

:p

Here's another:

I was just thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank what?"

Can't I just have a few moments of unprompted blurting without being accused of being on the sauce?

Jeez.

:p

Here's another:

I was just thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank what?"

LOL, if you're on the Socratian cocktail you are in serious trouble! No wonder nobody has invented a cocktail called the Socrates. (Oh no. Now you're going to make one up, aren't you! :eek:)

Calling on us all to give three examples of defining the universe when it's 6.30 am here in Blighty is a step too far, Willie. Go back to the Amish honeymoon.

:kiss:

LOL, if you're on the Socratian cocktail you are in serious trouble! No wonder nobody has invented a cocktail called the Socrates. (Oh no. Now you're going to make one up, aren't you! :eek:)

Hmm . . . I could call it "Hemlock Surprise," the surprise being that it doesn't actually kill you. :p

Don't worry. I've spent the last five years developing an immunity to hemlock (guess which movie I paraphrased that from ;) )

Hmm . . . I could call it "Hemlock Surprise," the surprise being that it doesn't actually kill you. :p

Don't worry. I've spent the last five years developing an immunity to hemlock (guess which movie I paraphrased that from ;) )

I knew it! I think I might stick to my coffee this morning. Anyway I'm still sticky from the silk stocking body shots yesterday.

(I'll just leave that little thought there for HP to find when he comes on later. :devil:)

Special Announcement:

HP has re-discovered Breakfast Cereals (it's only been 2 years).

Of course, the Weetabix requires some fruit (Mandarin, in juice) and a little something for interest (Special K, red berries) in small quantities of each in a normal bowl. (I don't do small bowls).

I think I'll keep my fried eggs for the weekends.

Special Announcement:

HP has re-discovered Breakfast Cereals (it's only been 2 years).

Of course, the Weetabix requires some fruit (Mandarin, in juice) and a little something for interest (Special K, red berries) in small quantities of each in a normal bowl. (I don't do small bowls).

I think I'll keep my fried eggs for the weekends.

There are some tasty mueslis around, too!

:rose: for the sleepless ones. Hope you are getting some sleep now/will get some tonight, etc etc.

TGIF, remember! Except for me, I've got to teach tomorrow. But I like teaching and it's in the city centre not miles and miles away somewhere where there are no shops, so that's OK. :)

I recognized the line from Real Genius right away ;) (spoken by Val Kilmer to whoever the main character was played by, I don't remember, not that I ever saw him anything after that).

I recognized the line from Real Genius right away ;) (spoken by Val Kilmer to whoever the main character was played by, I don't remember, not that I ever saw him anything after that).

Ahah! there you are, TGP. Now John went to the clinic and they are testing him for any tendency to diabetes. I think you're in a similar case - the two of you are both gym goers so reasonably fit, a bit stressed, and you both had dizzy blackout spells recently. Believe me, diabetes is something you want to know about as soon as possible if you might be at all prone, so if you are still feeling weak and under the weather, please go and get a check.

If you feel loads better and full of the joys of Spring, it may have been a passing virus that has passed.
:rose:

My kitchen knives are blunt. When I have to sharpen them, I pretend I'm a Zen Mistress of the Arts and say, "You don't sharpen the blade, you are just re-arranging the molecules along the edge." :devil: LOL.

I love my knives. I bought them off the back of a cereal packet many years ago. I love special offers and I couldn't believe it when I saw one for Sabatier knives - at that time well out of my price bracket. I saved the coupons and the money very carefully and here they still are, with their molecules carefully rearranged now and then. <snerk>

I love "Princess Bride."

Thank God someone else gets my humor. :p

Gabriel Jarret. He's done a ton of bit parts since then. Enough to support himself, I guess.

I love "Princess Bride."

It's my wife's favorite movie. She's a speech pathologist, and she has a T-shirt she sometimes wears to work with Inigo Montoya's famous line on it: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

:D

It's my wife's favorite movie. She's a speech pathologist, and she has a T-shirt she sometimes wears to work with Inigo Montoya's famous line on it: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

:D
I used to date a guy who liked quoting Westley to me. ;)

Is it wrong that I can eat one of those smallish bags of Reese's minis all by myself? I try to make them last, but they're so good....

I used to date a guy who liked quoting Westley to me. ;)

Is it wrong that I can eat one of those smallish bags of Reese's minis all by myself? I try to make them last, but they're so good....

It's only wrong if you eat a big bag. ;)

Thank God someone else gets my humor. :p

Gabriel Jarret. He's done a ton of bit parts since then. Enough to support himself, I guess.

Do tell me please
What is a Speech Pathologist ?
Both words on their own - fine.
Used together - confusion.

Do tell me please
What is a Speech Pathologist ?
Both words on their own - fine.
Used together - confusion.

She helps children with learning disorders, or other disorders such as autism that interfere with learning to speak, write and otherwise converse with those around them.

It's only wrong if you eat a big bag. ;)

210 grams.

I used to see a Speech Therapist when I was in grade school. I still don't know how the district managed it since we were perpetually on the edge of bankruptcy, but even with three 's' sounds in her name, she helped me overcome a stutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back