The Farwell Tour (closed)

Cuterpguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Posts
743
Jack was in his mid thirties and approaching the end of his career. The whole world knew jack for his personality and carism along with his unbelievable god given talent to play the game of baseball. Jack had been the pride of the new york Yankees for the better part of two decades. Now approaching his 36th birthday and 16th year in the big leagues jack was winding down.

At the age of 20 he had been called up from the minor leagues and never looked back. Jack had lead the Yankees to 5 world series and 8 American league titles including 4 MVP's and 3 batting titles. Jack's face was every where and anywhere in NY. Jack was also known for his care free spirit and love for the ladies. Never finding it hard to have a perfect 10 hanging from his arm at charity events or sports award shows. What most people didn't know was more times than not these ladies were first class escorts. Jack admired these ladies for their work. He also knew coming into their meetings what he was going to be expected to pay. Jack never was much on relationship and enjoyed the ball player life.

Being the beginning of a new season and probably his last jack arrived back to new York with the team and headed back to his luxorious penthouse apartment over looking the city. Needing a date for the annual season opening gala the club always put on jack called the head mistress in town who he knew very well and told her he was in need of a pretty lady who had never been seen! The mistress told him she had just the lady and she would actually be in town tonight.

Jack told her since the dinner was tomorrow night if at all possible he would enjoy taking the new lady to dinner tonight as well and of course would pay for both nights. Jack agreed to wait for a call back before making any plans and hung up with the mistress.

Jack looked out the huge window over looking the city as he hung up the phone. For the first time it was hitting him as he over looked the city. This was going to be his last year in the big leagues and he wanted to make the most of it.
 
The sun was just almost settled on the horizon when Katherine glanced out her first class seat's window. The business and coach passengers sidled by, occasionally resting their baggage in the empty aisle seat next to her. She kept her eyes averted to avoid the looks of envy and even disgust. She supposed they were making assumptions about her, as she was of them; ragged looking students with frayed backpacks and multiple facial piercings mixed in with middle aged business travelers and elderly tourists. They all wore some expression of disappointment; whether it be that their trip was over, or that they didn't experience the excitement promised by the brochures. All speculation, of course, based on a quick sideways glance as they settled in for the eight hour flight. Katherine wondered how many of them were able to correctly ascertain her situation. She was certain at least one of the elderly tourists had made a fairly accurate assumption of her, based on the whispered whore, I bet she heard as the woman inched away from her and disappeared into the back of the plane.

Katherine smiled to herself. Whore? Yes, that's what some people called her. She got paid good money to let people experience the kind of pleasure she was able to provide. She considered it part of her job to keep her body and mind in shape. Regular spa treatments kept her fair skin soft and smooth. Yoga and karate kept her lean and flexible, which certainly helped in her line of work. She took university courses on line in everything from ancient history to zoology and was fluent in 4 languages. She entertained CEOs of large multinational companies with the same finesse she applied to musicians and athletes. They all wanted the same thing, which was a beautiful woman to make them feel successful and instill envy in their friends and colleagues. Katherine could do all this, and more, if the price was right. If that made her a whore, well, so be it.

Finally, it looked like everyone was on board. The flight attendants were scurrying around, stuffing bags into overhead compartments and resolving seating conflicts. When the cabin door closed and the attendants began their safety demonstration, Katherine breathed a sigh of relief. It looked like she would have the row to herself. She could stretch out and have a good nap before she arrived home. When the attendants had finished their presentation, she signaled for a blanket and slipped off her shoes. She put an elastic band around her long brown hair to keep it neat while she dozed. By the time the captain alerted the cabin they were ready for take off, Katherine had set her watch to eastern standard time and was already drifting between wakefulness and sleep. The next thing she knew was the flight attendant's gentle tap on her shoulder.
"We'll be landing in about 20 minutes," she said, as she handed Katherine a warm washcloth and towel.

The benefits of flying first class. Katherine remembered when she had to fly coach. Like the woman who had called her a whore earlier, she had envied the first class travelers as she followed the rest of the uncivilized class to coach. The luxuriously wide seats, ample foot room, ability to recline back all the way, had seemed like a fantasy only afforded to other people. Now, she was one of those others, she thought to herself. She wiped her face with the soft warm cloth, running it down her neck, then up the other side to her face again. Already a little of the jet lag weariness was leaving her. Her blue eyes could almost be described as bright, and the warm cloth had added a little color back to her cheeks. When she reached into her bag to look for her lipstick, she noticed the light on her phone blinking. Hmmm, she thought. She wasn't expecting anyone this evening. It was a call from the office. She didn't have another appointment for three days; maybe they were calling to cancel? She had made a good sum of money on this trip and planned to relax until then. She wouldn't mind a few extra days off. She retrieved her messages and listened.

A special client? Weren't they all?, she thought to herself.

A major league athlete. Baseball player. They could be jerks sometimes, but they paid very well.

He wanted to meet for dinner tonight. Just dinner. Full price. Then, there was an event the next evening he wanted her company for. Price negotiable based on services rendered.

She needed to eat, anyway. And with the money she could make in the next two nights, she could take next month off, the entire month. She dialed the number her agent had left for her and waited while the rest of the passengers filed off the plane.

"Hello, Jack? This is Katherine. I understand you would like to have dinner with me this evening?" she said in a crisp, professional voice. "Will you be picking me up at the airport, or should I meet you somewhere?"
 
Jack was unpacking his last box when he heard his cell phone ring. Looking down at the number he recognized it as one of the agencies cell phones. Answering the phone "hello." he heard the soft voice of Katherine for the first time. Jack agreed that he would like to meet her this evening for dinner. "I have a driver awaiting you at your baggage claim. I have also set you up for the evening in the ritz Carlton hotel downtown. In the back seat of the car is an envelope with the first night pay along with a little extra for you to go out and buy you a sexy litte dress tonight. I will be arrive at the hotel at 8 and it's ok. I already have a key." jack chuckled into the phone. "looking forward to dinner and wherever the evening may take us Katherine."

With that jack hung up the phone and put away the last few things from the box. Walking over to the bar top he had in the penthouse apartment jack poured himself a drink an then had a seat on the couch. Looking up he watched as his face and highlights were plastered to the local sports channels preview of the season. Jack knew deep inside that this was going to be his last year though he had told no one. To be honest jack really had no one to tell. His teammates were the only ones he communicated with regularly and the lack of relationships with women he had left him dry in this department as well. However, jack loved his life and loved women! Especially expensive women! Which is what had him very excited about meeting Katherine later that evening.
 
Katherine smiled to herself at his suggestion to go out and buy a sexy little dress. For some men, providing everything, including the clothing, was part of the experience. She had been taken shopping, sent shopping with attendants, handed credit cards and cash. At first, she had taken a bit of offense at the suggestion she didn't have the appropriate attire for for the job. It didn't take long for her to understand this was all part of the game; rich men dressing up their fantasy women. She had an extensive wardrobe, thanks to this one particular perk. Rarely did she shop for anything more than the most personal pieces of lingerie and a few casual items with her own funds.

"Thank you, Jack, I'll be waiting," she said, then she picked up her bag from the seat beside her and exited the plane. The pilot and co-pilot were at the door, and though she recognized them both, Katherine simply nodded and said thank you for a safe flight. That was all part of the job; never show recognition unless acknowledged first.

The baggage claim was close enough Katherine could see the driver Jack had arranged for her, holding up a placard with her name. When she acknowledged him, the driver approached and took her carry on bag. They waited in comfortable silence for her other bags to round the carousel. When they did, he took them and headed for the car that was waiting outside.

The envelope Jack had mentioned was on the seat. She put it in her purse and told the driver she was ready to go to the hotel. Then she dialed the number for her personal assistant. "I need a dress, nothing too extravagant, but appropriate for a first meeting, please," she told him. She gave him the room number of her hotel, so it could be delivered. Knowing Jake, it would be waiting for her when she arrived at the hotel, He was that good.

The limo's windows were tinted dark, but it was still daylight enough Katherine could make out the other cars as they wound through the crowded streets. She enjoyed the city, so much different from where she had grown up. No one would suspect she had graduated from a tiny school in the midwest just five years ago. She left it all behind without a thought. The city had called to her from as far back as she could remember. It wasn't so much the wealth, but of course that was nice. She reveled in the anonymity; the ability to completely transform herself into someone else and go unrecognized, if not noticed. She knew her looks drew plenty of attention, but she wasn't vain about it. Appearance was simply luck of the draw and decent genes. She used what she had to get what she needed, and sometimes, just what she wanted. Her only responsibility was to herself.

A gentle rain had begun to fall while they traveled the city streets, making everything look soft and blurry. The raindrops on the windows distorted the cars and unlucky pedestrians with their umbrellas and made the colors run like an abstract painting. Red flashing lights were muted and instead of sending a warning, bathed everything in a slightly seductive glow. It was going to be a steamy evening. Perhaps in more ways than one.

They arrived at the hotel at 6:30. Plenty of time for a shower before she dressed for the evening. Katherine thanked the driver when he escorted her to the hotel lobby. When she reached for her purse he smiled and told her no thank you, all expenses had been handled. Expected? Yes, but always appreciated.

The suite was lovely, of course, it was the Ritz Carlton, so how could it be anything less? Katherine slipped off her shoes and put them in the closet, then took a moment to enjoy the view out her window. City lights, in the rain, from seven floors up looked like a kaleidoscope. Undressing in front of the window was a nice start to setting her mood for the evening. She could see her body reflected in the misty window; smooth skin, the curve of her breasts and hips, the neatly trimmed dark triangle that disappeared into her thighs. The heat from her body so close to the window was causing light shadows of condensation to appear, blurring the lights further where her breasts all but touched the glass. From the outside, it had to be some view.

She picked up her clothing from the floor and put it away, while gathering her things for the shower. Just a band to keep her hair dry, and a loofah sponge. She put her hair up and turned on the shower, feeling the light pressure, waiting until it was just warm enough, before she stepped in. She stood for a moment, facing the spray, and let it hit her chest right above her breasts. She closed her eyes and relaxed, letting the water take the travel weariness away. She poured some soap on the loofah and rubbed her arms, belly,and legs,enjoying the slightly scratchy sponge on her smooth skin. When she had rinsed the front of her body thoroughly, she stood back and let the spray hit her chest, enjoyed the warm water running down her body for a few moments, then stepped out. The soft towel felt good on her warm tingling skin. She loved a good hotel shower.

The dress she had ordered up from her assistant had arrived while she was in the shower. It was laid out on the bed, complete with matching shoes and bag. She held it up and looked at it front and back. Deep blue, to match her eyes, cut down the front just enough to tease, and a bit of a flirty, pleated skirt that should fall just above her knees. Black heels, black evening bag, it was a perfect ensemble for dinner in the city. And, of course, the bra and panties were there too. Same color as the dress. Such a shame this was only a meet and greet sort of encounter tonight. She was the only one who would get to enjoy these, unless things went extremely well at dinner.

She put herself together quickly, rubbing some softly scented lotion all over her body before putting on the new clothes. When she checked out her reflection in the full length mirror she smiled and said a silent thank you to Jake. He always dressed her so well. She put her necessities in her new evening bag and started to have a seat on the sofa, just when there was a knock at the door. Before she could cross the floor, she heard the knob. He had said he had a key; it must be Jack. 10 minutes early, too. Katherine stood just out of the way of the door and waited for him to enter.
 
Jack had a few drinks while sitting there on the couch before he knew it time had struck 6pm. Jack poured another drink and headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Removing his clothing piece by piece jack soon found himself standing in front of the full length mirror that faced the shower. jack had this morrow custom made so it would fit perfectly on the wall. Jack only met with a certain of his lady partners at his personal place but the ones he did he enjoyed showering with them and taking in their actions while in there. Jack looked into the mirror and at his perfectly shaped body. However, he knew he was no wide eyed kid anymore. All the more reason he knew soon his career would be over.

Jack quickly showered and groomed himself for the evening. Once out of the shower he went to his closet finding one of his many suits and began to get dressed. Once dressed he peered at the clock. It was now 645 and knew he had about 15 minutes before his driver would arrive. Jack headed to his bar once again refilling his glass. If there was one thing he enjoyed as much as his women it was a good aged scotch.

Soon the door man called and his driver had arrived. Jack finished his drink slipped the suit coat on and headed down to the lobby. Once in the car jack watched as the driver fought through traffic. Jack thought to himself how amazing the matter of a few miles could take so long to get through the city. Around 745 the car arrived at the hotel. Jack emerged and quickly ducked in trying to go unnoticed. This was virtually impossible for him being an icon in new York. After signing a few autographs jack caught the elevator up to the floor. As he found the door he slid the key in and opened it up to the lovely suite. As soon as the door was cometley open jack laid eyes on her the first time. Jack had been with many many beautiful women. However upon laying eyes on her for the first time jack thought to himself for the first time. "my oh my she is absolultey gorgeous." playing it off in a very confident manner jack flashed his perfect grin at her. "hello there. You must be the lovely Katherine?" Jack took a few steps towards her taking both her hands in his. "it is a pleasure to meet you! You look magnificent!" jack leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.
 
The first thing she noticed was his size. He filled most of the door frame with his shoulders, and she had to look up slightly to make eye contact, despite the 3 inch heels she was wearing. When he reached for her hands she allowed him to take them, but was surprised by the gentle kiss to her cheek. It was such a gentlemanly move, for lack of a better term. Katherine thanked him for the compliment and told him she too, took great pleasure in meeting him. She stepped back to allow him entrance into more than the foyer of the suite and invited him inside.

She saw that his suit was tailored to fit perfectly, allowing his athlete's body to define the suit, instead of wear it. Katherine could make out the definition in his arms when he reached for her, biceps tensing when he bent at the elbow. Strong hands that had the look of being cared for by someone other than himself. Hands that she hoped were as skilled in the more sensual pleasures as they were at sports. Sometimes the athletes were a little rough. Not that they were expected to contribute anything but the appropriate payment, but it was always a much more pleasant transaction when everyone was having a good time, Katherine included. She could play a little rough, but it wasn't her favorite way to play.

The bar had been stocked prior to her arrival, so she knew what Jack liked.

"May I pour you a scotch before we leave?" she asked as she pulled the unopened bottle from the bar.

She made sure to bend just a little further than necessary, to allow him an unfettered view of her silhouette; let him see what he was paying for before things got started. She could tell by his smile he was not disappointed. The dress Jake had chosen hugged her curves as if tailored to fit her body. The deep blue material clung invitingly to her breasts and hips. The hem at the perfect distance between her knees and her lap. As she straightened up and put ice cubes in a glass, she could feel Jack's eyes on her, checking her out. She poured the amber liquid slowly, listening to the ice cubes dance together as she filled the glass.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to ask if you took it on the rocks, I hope that's the case," she said, as she handed the glass to him.
 
Jack admired how lovely Katherine looked in her perfectly shaped dress and the way she seemed elegant and classy. As she headed towards the bar "a scotch would be wonderful. Our reservations are not for an hour so we have time for a drink." jack walked over and had a seat on the couch. As he took a seat he admired the way Katherine seemed to be pampering him and even more enjoyed the view he got as she bent over. Jack knew inside that she was going to be perfect for the job.

Upon returning to him she questioned how he took his scotch. "either is fine." jack replied. "as long as the lady handing it to me is as lovely as the drink she serves." jack smiled his boyish grin as he looked up at the beautiful young lady standing before him. "so tell me Katherine? Or may I call you Kat? How long have you been in the city?" jack was not really fishing for when she moved here but rather wondering how long she had been in the business." jack knew that a working lady such as herself would know what he meant by his questions.

As he talked Katherine took a seat next to him and again jack admired her beauty. As she sat he reached up to her face and softly tucked the strand of hair that had fallen in grit of her face behind her ear. Jack may not like being tied down but no one said he wasn't romantic. Smiling at her jack wondered what sort of fun they could have tonight. He loved a woman that loved to be taken but not controlled or used. He was simply into passion. And where ever that might take him is how the sex would be. Deep inside jack had a feeling that Katherine would be a treat for him. She seemed elegant and classy but seemed to be good at her job and came highly recommended. Jack smiled and sat back and admired the beauty once more as he waited to hear her story.
 
The ice clinked softly as she handed Jack his scotch. Katherine let her fingers make light contact with his as she passed the drink to him. Yes, there was a spark. Nice, she thought. That didn't always happen. Not that it mattered, but those sparks were perks of the job. Tonight was supposed to be dinner only, but she didn't think she would mind if it went further. She hadn't checked the envelope he left with the driver, but she bet he had paid in full for both nights.

Kat it is, she smiled at him. He wasn't the first to ask to call her something other than her given name. Occasionally, she had to make a conscious effort to answer to whatever it was they gentlemen wanted to call her. The strangest request had been for her to answer to Sister. The guy didn't have a sibling fetish, but a nun fetish. She wore all black with him, and a little gold cross around her neck. He was possibly the kinkiest customer she had met so far.

"How long have you been in the city?"

Code for how long have you been in the pleasure business? Katherine was familiar with the dance. Tell them enough to keep them interested, but not too much.

"I've been here four years," she told him. "Long enough to learn my way around, but the city is still full of surprises. Very pleasant surprises, at that," she let it drop there. If he wanted to know what she found surprising, he would have to ask. She didn't want to share too much on an initial meeting. There was tomorrow night to entertain, as well. Of course, there might not be much conversation tomorrow, depending on how tonight went.

When he reached for her face Katherine froze, thinking perhaps he wanted to kiss her. But then he brushed an errant strand of hair from her face, and ever so gently, tucked it behind her ear. It was a simple gesture, but she felt that spark again. He certainly hadn't displayed the usuall brash, forthright attitude of most athletes she had known. She felt her face warm and bit the corner of her lip, a reflex she thought she had mastered.

"So, what did you have in mind for this rainy evening?" Katherine asked. "Should I refill your glass?"
 
"jack finished his drink as he listened to her talk. He was in pure awe at her beauty and the intelligence she spoke with. Noticing how she was surprised by his movement of fixing her hair jack chuckled lightly. "sorry. Just had to do it. You and your hair look amazing but didn't want anything to block the line to those beautiful eyes." jack smiled and then took the last swig of his drink.

"I would love a refill. And you are right it is quite rainy out there. Kind of makes it a hassle to even leave here?" jack smiled and handed her his glass. As she took it from him he smiled at her. "what do you think about a little room service some good conversation and a nice evening from a room with a great view of the city?" jack smiled at her after asking the question. As she room his glass she headed back to the bar to refill his glass. Jack again admired the way she moved in her heels and the way she wore the dress. "so what do you think? An evening with me here in the room? That doesn't sound so bad does it?"
 
"No need to apologize, thank you," she said as she reached for his empty glass.

When he handed it to her she stood and walked slowly to the bar, allowing him ample time to watch her ass move beneath the soft fabric of her dress. She could tell from the intensity of his gaze reflected in the mirror over the bar he was not only enjoying the view, but perhaps wondering what kind of underthings, if any, she was wearing. He certainly may find out before the night was over, if that was his desire. The bra, panties, and camisole matched the color of her dress perfectly, which meant they matched her eyes, too. She wondered if he would notice that detail, given the chance.

She got a fresh glass and dropped in the ice cubes before she acknowledged his comment about the rain. Katherine actually enjoyed the rainy weather, especially when the temperature cooperated. Something about the muted glow of the lights through the water made her feel warm on the inside, softened her edge just enough to allow her to feel more connected and close. Of course, the big window facing the city streets afforded her that view without the actual hassle of delays caused by traffic jams and angry pedestrians.

Room service, some stimulating conversation, and what ever else transpired, did, in fact, sound not so bad. In fact, it sounded good. Katherine found the room service menu in the drawer by the bar.

"Would you like to look at the menu, or shall I call downstairs and order what you like? I'm sure they can meet your requests, within reason," she said as she handed him the fresh drink.

That spark, again, when their hands met on the cool glass. Katherine sat beside him, menu in hand, awaiting his answer about dinner.
 
Jack took the glass from her he felt his hand softly brush hers and instantly he felt the chemistry as well. Smiling he looked at her " why don't you just order me a grilled chicken caesar salad. I don't want to get to full. Still have to stay in shape." jack sinker at her and then took a sip of the scotch she had handed him.

"you know it is not terribly difficult by I must admit you make one hell of a scotch." jack smiled and winked at her. He then stood and headed towards the window over looming the city. Looking out he took a deep sigh. "you know I have been in this city for almost 20 years. When I came here I was just a kid. And now I am an old man." she could hear a bit of sadness fill his voice. He then took another swig of his scotch and turned back around.

"so do you have a place here in the city or do you just lounge in hotels until your next assignment?" not saying it in a mean way but thinking he came off that way. "I am sorry that sounded horrible. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just thought it might be easier not to have a set residence?" jack then walked back to the bar and poured himself a refill. "so have you decided on what you will have this evening? I hear the food here is pretty good." jack smiled as he walked back over to her. "you know I still can't get over how amazing you look this evening!"
 
Katherine watched him walk to the window. His confident posture almost concealed the hint of sadness in his voice. She felt an urge to walk up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders, somehow will some of that darkness out of his heart. He sighed so heavily she aw his breath form a circle of condensation on the window in front of him. Then he turned to face her again, and that confident smile returned, just that quickly.

His questions were not out of the ordinary. Since she never took business home, it wasn't odd to her that men would question where she lived. She did maintain an apartment in the city, as well as a small house in Tulsa and a condo outside of LA. None were what anyone would consider a home, but she didn't require a lot of space, and they were basically repositories for her wardrobe and few personal items. They were furnished enough to be comfortable, but not decorated so as to be cozy. They were just places to stay between assignments.

"I have a few places I call my own," she said when he finished his somewhat clumsy apology. No need to go into detail. It wasn't what the question was about, she knew.

She wasn't offended; just surprised to see him backpedal. It didn't seem to be his style. What should he care if he offended her? He was paying for her company, after all. He could speak to her anyway he wished and she would respond with the same professional, polished manners regardless of the crudeness of the questions.

"I think I'll join you with a salad," she told him when he asked.

She stood to walk to the table where the phone was located. When he complimented her on her looks again, she walked over to him and put her hand out to take his empty drink glass. This time, though, she reached for his free hand too.

"You look amazing, as well Jack. You do not appear to be the old man you mentioned. You appear handsome, strong, and oh, so very virile," she said in a soft, seductive voice. "I'm already enjoying our time together, as I hope you are."

Then, she let go of his hand and walked back to the desk.

"Sit back and let me take care of everything." It's what I'm here to do," she said as she dialed the phone.
 
Jack listened as she spoke about the questions he asked her. In his head he knew what she was here for but it seemed he had a different feel about her then most of the girl who serviced him. As she took the glass from his hand and she took his other hand electricity ran through his body. How he wanted to just simply lay her on the bed and have his way with her. He knew if that was what he wanted that is what she would do. Yet inside there was a different fire burning for her.

Jack watched as she refilled his glass and then headed to the phone. Again he admired the way the dress fitted to her perfectly shaped body. Thinking in his head of the things he desired to do to her excitement filled his body again. After ordering the food she stood and headed back to the seat where he now was sitting. "so have you ever watched baseball? Are you a fan? The reason I ask is tomorrow night is the formal sit down dinner of the Yankees. Every year before the first game all the legendary Yankees and members of the team an organization have a formal affair. That is why I asked to meet you tonight. I just wanted to make sure you were ready for that. Since the moment I laid eyes on you though I have had no doubt. There will be alot of picture taking and things of that sort. So I just wanted to make sure you were ok with that?"

Jack seemed to be asking her almost on a date and not a job. The way he spoke to her was not as most clients it seemed he was very interested in taking care of her. Jack smiled after speaking I know that is alot to throw at you at once but just thought you were entitled to a run down. Jack smiled and sipped his drink his buzz beginning to set in from the good tasting scotch. Becoming a little more loose lipped now a playfulness took over him. "so let's see how good you are? If I was to ask you to seduce me in whatever way you imagined what would you come up with? Not that I want you to do it. Just want to hear how you would respond?" jack smiled and sat back in his chair as he felt excitement fill him once more looking at the young beauty on her beautiful dress.
 
While not being a big sports fan, Katherine did keep up with the headlines and was familiar with the rules for baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. She could hold her own on the golf course, though no one ever inquired seriously about her handicap. What she enjoyed most about sports was watching the athletes; pitchers winding up for a big throw, quarterbacks scrambling in the pocket, centers blocking a sure looking dunk. The beauty of a well trained body straining, stretching beyond normal human limits was more erotic to her than pornography.

His face was animated and he was talking a little faster. If Katherine didn't know better, she would have thought he was nervous. She decided it must be the scotch making him more open and playful. Whatever it was, she was enjoying his company.

"I think I can hold my own in a room full of athletes, as long as I have the attention of the most attractive man in the room," she smiled, hoping he realized she was speaking of him.

Seduce him? Oh, Katherine knew many ways to seduce a man. She also recognized his ploy. It wasn't the first time she had been asked this very question. It wasn't usually so early into an encounter, though. How far should she take this little game before dinner arrived?

"For an athlete such as yourself," she began, "I would first try to let you know what I already knew about you. I would tell you how much I admired a man who could play a game for a living and still carry himself with such a strong, masculine presence. When you stammered and tried to be modest about your accomplishments, I would take your hand and hold it over my heart, let you cup my breast while feeling that thump thump of my heart against my chest. See what you do to me? You make me ache to feel your body, touch you in a way that brings you to this place with me..."

Before she could go further, there was a light knock at the door. Dinner was interrupting her response, but she could remember where they left off.

"I'll get that," she said and walked to the door, making sure to strut just enough to keep Jack's eyes right where she wanted them.
 
Jack listened to her speak and admired the way she spine with confiedence. Then he listened as she went into her story about seducIng. When she mentioned about holdin his hand to her heart and having him feel her breast he imagined doing just that." How lovely her breasts must be. " hack thought to himself.

Hearing the knock on the door he watched as she strutted to the door. "what an ass too." he thought. He could definitely tell the scotch was putting him more an more in the mood. As she rolled the cart towards them jack stood and had a seat at the table. Letting her do all the work as she requested he watched her set the table and serve him. As they sat there and enjoyed their dinner they engaged in small talk and flirty comments. At one point jack toon a piece of chicken on his fork and had her eat it. He watched as she seductively yet playfully took the meat with her tongue into her mouth.

"my oh my now that may be the sexiest bite of chicken I have ever seen anyone take!" they both looked each other and lust was beginning to fill his eyes. It wasn't long until dinner was over and jack helped her clean off the table despite her request at telling him no. Once that was done jack sat back down and finished his drink. "how about one more drink?" jack really wanted to see where she would take this now that dinner was over.
 
"There's no reason sharing a meal can't be intimate and seductive," she replied to his comment, as she set her fork down on her plate.

Their conversation remained full of suggestion and flirtation while the finished their salads. When she stood to clear the table Jack stood too and started moving the dishes back on to the serving cart. She didn't bother correcting him again. She did, however, take his glass when he requested another drink. Before he could say anything, she reached forward and put a finger to his lips. There was a spark, barely perceptible, like static electricity, where their skin made contact.

What would happen when that contact involved more than just lips and fingertips? When his hands were on her naked flesh, exploring the curves and warm places? With some clients she worried that the lack of that spark would be apparent, and the encounter wold go badly. Fortunately, she was able to overcome that lack of chemistry with her ability to find the pleasure points on anyone and so far, she had never had an unsatisfied client.

Lack of chemistry was not going to be an issue with Jack. His attention was causing her to feel warm in places that were usually reserved for lovers, not clients. When she handed him his glass she sat down beside him, close enough for her knee to touch his leg when she turned slightly sideways to face him on the sofa.

"So, Jack, shall we talk some more, or what else might you have in mind?" she said as she leaned in a little closer.
 
As she returned towards him he watched her move her hips with confidence. When she handed him his glass and sat next to him feeling her legs brush his sent that electricity through him once again. Taking a sip of the drink he heard her ask "what else might you have in mind."

As she leaned closer to him he felt the energy both of their bodies were putting off lowering his glass from his lips as she moved closer he softly leaned into her and their lips met for the first time. Jack softly kissed her lips and a feeling of passion ran through him. As their kiss broke he turned and sat his glass on the end table at the end of the couch. Turning and looking deep in her eyes he leaned in and thru lips met again. This time his hands found her hips and touch the soft material of her dress for the first time. The feeling of the dress and the softness of her lips had growing excitment in his slacks. jack did not lack size issues when it came in this departments in fact he was well aware of his largeness and often found women mesmerized by it upon first encounters.

Pulling away from her lips once more jack sat back on the couch and took a bit of relaxed pose. "well I guess if we are in for a night of getting to know each other we could start with you showing me some of yourself?" jack winked at her as he hinting he would like for her to stand up and slowly remove her clothing."I have been almost dying inside to find out if you just as lovely taste for your undergarments as you do in dress choice."
 
His hand on her body, even through the material of her clothing, felt hot. The longer it rested there, the more intense the heat became. Unbearable? Not quite. His lips on hers completed the circuit and caused her to feel flushed and almost dizzy. It had been a very long time since that had happened, she thought. When he stopped kissing her, she had to bite her lip to keep from sighing in disappointment. She knew she would have to concentrate very hard not to let that old reflex work its way out of submission. Tonight though, was not the night to worry about that. It didn't seem to be bothering her client.

Ah, the strip tease. More times than not, she performed this particular act. She watched him lean back, smiling and expectant. Who didn't love a sexy, private show, watching a beautiful woman slowly reveal her body in a tantalizingly seductive dance meant for his eyes only?

"Let me set the mood, make it a little warmer? she asked as he walked to the window and pulled the curtains back completely, using the muted city lit scene for he background.

Then she walked back to the sofa and stood in front of Jack. She put one foot on the couch between his legs, and gave him an approving nod at the sight of his hard cock already causing the zipper of his expensive suit to bulge. She made a soft mmmmmm sound and moved her toes closer to him, not quite touching, just close enough for the warmth to magnify.
When he mentioned her undergarments she smiled.

"I hope you like blue," she said a she reached behind her and unzipped her dress.

When she was sure it would fall to the floor in a smooth whisper, she stepped back off the sofa and pushed one of the sleeves off her shoulder. It slipped effortlessly to the floor in a gentle swish, revealing the perfectly matched camisole and tap pants, silky soft and glued to her curves perfectly. The bra, a beautiful silky demi cup number with barely perceptible seed pearls of the same shade sewn into the cups, well, she wanted to save that reveal for a few more moments.

Katherine was standing so close she could feel his knees brushing against her, knew her knees were causing soft friction against his inner thighs.

"I hope this is to your liking? she said a she stepped back and turned slowly, allowing him view of her ass as she turned to smile at him.
 
Jack watched as she walked in hip shaking motion to the windows opening the cutrtain. As she returned to him in the same strut of heel toe march causing her hips to shake in a sexy yet naughty manner jack smiled. Placing her foot mere inches from the bulge in his slacks jack grinned again. Referring to her hopes he liked the color blue "blue is one of my favorite colors especially Yankee blue. The blue you wear tonight!"

With that he watche the dress slide off her shoulder and into a small pile wrapped around her feet. As she stepped out of jak shifted in his seat to become a little more comfortable.
Not only was this woman gorgeous she also knew how to dress the part of sexy. Sure anyone could put on a sexy dress and sligtly lingerie but the way she kept revealed almost made jack think this really was a lady and not just an escort. Although jack had not felt this way for a Moment since he had met her.

Watching her turn around to show her backside to him jack sighed. "my heavens what a beautiful backside as well! I am almost to the point where I just want to say the hell with the two night and ask you to marry me!" jack chuckled at this statement but knew inside this one of the sexiest women he had ever laid eyes on. "that is absolutley amazing darling but I mist enquire? What else is hiding under these beautiful clothes you wear?" jack smiled and was having to admit he was loving Evey minute of this. The teasing driving him wild and she hadn't even touched him yet and his cock was already harder than it had been in sometime!
 
Katherine smiled at his statement about Yankee blue. Jake had almost certainly picked the color on purpose, detail minded assistant that he was. The tiny seed pearls on the camisole caught the light when she turned, drawing the eye to her cleavage, as if the hint of what was beneath the shimmering garments didn't draw on its own. She turned to face away from him, and stepped back not quite the distance to the sofa, allowing her legs to brush against him when she moved. That spark was still there, she noticed, when she made contact. Before she turned to face him again, she pulled the pretty camisole over her head. When she was facing him, she took the silky soft piece of clothing and dropped it in his lap.

"Hold that for me while I finish here?" she asked sweetly, letting the comment about marriage pass. Scotch and nudity could entice men to say all sorts of things in the heat of the moment. And there was no doubt this moment was getting warm.

Before he could answer, Katherine took a step back and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She did this slowly, making sure Jack had ample opportunity to enjoy the not quite nude picture of her standing in front of the muted city backdrop. She knew the lights would provide a silhouetted view and cause the lights to dance off the pearls as she slowly removed he bra. Sliding one strap down her shoulder, slowly, then turning to the side and running a hand down her stomach, to the top of her blue panties, keeping the reveal just out of reach for as long as she could, she kept the tease in the act.

Usually, by this part of the dance, Katherine would have to reach down and pinch her nipples to make them stand out. Tonight, though, that wasn't necessary. The fabric slipping down her body, hesitating at her hard nipples before it continued falling, caused her to shiver involuntarily. She enjoyed her work, but couldn't remember feeling this turned on by it, ever, really. Sure, the first few times when she was nervous the thrill was intense, but not like this. Not at all.

She kept her body facing sideways when she slipped the bra off her other shoulder and dangled it in front of Jack's face. The strap was wrapped around one of her fingers, so if he reached for the bra, he would pull her around, facing him, so very close.
 
Jack smiled as she removed the camisole and tossed in his lap. Lifting it he pressed it to his face and toom a deep breath. Then he continued to watch as she unclasped the bra and slowly began to tease him with the removal of it. As it slid from her shoulders he caught glimpse of her bare breast from the side for the first time. It was just as lovely as he had imagined and he was very impressed by the hardness of her perky nipple. Jack was no fool an knew that from the hardness she was enjoying this just as much as she was.

As she dangled the bra from the side held on her finger jack slid to the edge of the couch he was sitting on. The way the city lights bounced off her body made the moment even more intense. Jack reached forward and softly pulled the bra along with her finger causing her to spin and be standing directly in front of him. Even though jack was sitting down the largeness of his stature had his face now level with the chest of her body. As he pulled her in close to him his hands slid up from her calf muscles over her ass into the small of her back. His hands were soft as a baby as they touched her except for the areas where the fingers met the hands. These places were hard as a rock and calised picked out. Not uncommon at all for a ball player for the amount of time he spends with a bat in his hand.

As his hands found the small of her back he moved his mouth to her belly lightly kissing then running his tongue from the top of her belly button to in between her cleavage. From there he softly kissed each breast right on the nipple allowing his tongue to softly run over both erect bumps. Jack then moved one hand from her back up to her right breast where he lightly palmed it taking the nipple softly between his thumb in pointer finer. His other hand slid back down cupping her perfectly shaped ass and softy squeezing left cheek. Jacks mouth then met her left breast again and softly slipped the nipple in his mouth with a soft sucking motion. He continued to softly suck there for a few moments while his other hand massaged the opposite breast. As he did this his hand on her ass slowly began a journey from around the backside of her lower half to the front.

Upon arrival while jacks attention continued to please her breasts his other hand softly found her inner thigh. Slowly jack traced his fingers up and down them. Finally he released her nipple from his mouth just as the hand on her leg found the outside of her panties. Lightly jack pressed his large fingers against the soft material and massaged softly. As he sighed in pleasure from touching her his mouth found her nipples again. This time his teeth mighty grazed the swollen little bump as one hand softly massaged her excitement between her legs and the other made sure to get the attention it deserved on her other perfectly shaped breast.
 
The contrast of his calloused hands on her smooth calves was delicious. When he moved them up the back of her thighs, slowing almost imperceptibly before continuing up to her ass, then the small of her back, Katherine let him pull her closer. His warm breath was on her belly, then up her body, until he reached her cleavage. Katherine was feeling a little less in control of the activities, now. Normally, she would step back and try to inject some playfulness here. The thing was, she wasn't feeling playful. She was feeling attracted, drawn to this man's touch. His mouth was doing things to her that, well, that she wasn't used to feeling on the job.

The shiny blue thong was all that kept her from standing before him completely nude, exposed. She felt an almost undeniable urge to slip the cloth down her legs, get it all out of the way so she could enjoy his touch on bare skin. But his finger against the silky fabric, which was getting warmer and wetter by the moment, felt incredibly good. She wrapped her hands around his neck, gently, and moaned softly. Oh, but how she wanted him. But, she reminded herself, she was on the job. He got to set the pace, unless otherwise determined. That didn't mean she couldn't entice, lead just a little, did it?

She put one hand over the hand he was using to massage her mound through her panties. The tease was causing her to let her body respond without much thought. Her other hand found the back of his neck and rubbed there, scraping her nails gently where his neat haircut left his neck bare. She felt an urge to bend forward and bite that place. She could feel her teeth sinking in, not too hard, but enough to feel the pressure, the delicious feel of his skin. if he pulled her just a little closer, she would have the perfect excuse to fall forward and press her body against him. She was pretty sure if she leaned back, just slightly, he would pull her close, just like she wanted him to do.
 
Jack felt her excitment growing in the wetness forming in the soft silk of her panties. As she reached up and touched his hand on hers jack moaned softly feeling her hand resting on the back of his neck was sending excitment through his body as well. Jack could see that she was just as attracted to him as he was to her. Jack had been with hundreds of girls and most of them required a pretty price tag with them. However, the elegance of this one the pure passion he was feeling was something that wasn't normal.

Jack felt her lightly step back and he did just as she hoped. Pulling her in on top of him she collapsed on top of him straddling over him.
His lips met hers and they soon found themselves In a heated passionate kiss. After a few moments of her grinding on top of him and their lips exploring each others and the areas that surrounded. Jack stood. His large frame and strong features didn't even budge as he lifted her petite frame up. She immediately wrapped her legs around him and continued kissing each other as jack carried her towards the bedroom.

As they reached the bedroom jack playtime tossed her small frame back on the large bed. Looking down at her he admired her topless body laying on the covers almost begging for him. Jack however was not done teasing just yet. Jack knew if he could tease her that he would get real intense love making rather than just playful sex. As he stood at the edge of the bed he slowly button by button removed his shirt. As the shirt left his shoulders his perfect chest was displayed to her. After his shirt was off he unbuckled his slacks and let them fall and then slowly removed his boxers revealing his large swollen member.

Jack then reached forward to the bed running his hands up her smooth legs. Finally his fingers reached the straps of her silky panties and he slowly pulled then down and off. Tossing them to the floor jack took her right foot and slowly began kissing up it. Soon he was at her calf then her thigh then to the little spot that separated her leg from her perfectly manicured love nest. Jack smiled up at her and with his eyes locked on to hers slowly ran his tongue up the outside of her inciting entrance. As his tongue reached her little clit on display he let his tongue lap it back and forth a few times. As she squirmed in pleasure jack then retreated back to her entrance and self invited himself by pushing his tongue as deep and far as it would go. She could feel his chin pressed against her backside as his tongue explored her inside warmness.

After a few moments of that jack moved his mouth back to her little clit and sucked it deep in his mouth. As he did this one hand slid up her leg and took the middle two fingers and slowly guided them in her. As he did this his mouth continued to softly suck on her hardened little clit in an out. As his fingers matched that pace. Jack let his eyes glance up to see the pleasure he was giving Katherine before she had even touched him.
 
Jack turning the tables on her like this took her completely by surprise. Usually, she got through her strip tease, and maybe even another drink or two before things progressed to the bedroom. She didn't know what else to do but hold on and wrap her legs around him when he picked her up. He carried her effortlessly to the bed, and when she broke their kiss, he let go and allowed her to fall backwards, to the bed. She landed on her back, legs splayed just enough for the damp outline of the crotch of her panties to be visible. Should she take them off? Not yet, she wanted to watch his strip tease. So instead she sat up just enough to rest back on her elbows. When he removed his boxers and revealed his cock to her, she knew without a doubt he was a turned on as she was, More, maybe.

She leaned back and let him touch her where he pleased. His strong hands on her thigh made them tremble; his touch was soft but commanding. She allowed her hips to relax as the pressure from his hands caused her to strain against him. When he finally wrapped his fingers through the straps of her panties, she relaxed and allowed his hands to work the pretty blue fabric down around her knees, then her ankles, then finally, off completely. There, she was completely at his disposal now. She found herself wondering what he might do next; wondering if he expected her to take over now? Before she could ask, he took her foot and began caressing it softly before he let his lips take over the job. The soft kisses, nibbles, and licks were causing her to moan. Her responses were completely unscripted now, he was pushing her buttons in ways she didn't know they could even be pushed.

He seemed to be enjoying her pleasure, she thought for just a moment. Then, his tongue lapped at her clit, ran around the hard bud in tantalizingly slow circles, barely brushed against the opening to her pussy. She could feel the pressure, and it took all she had not to grab his head and pull him into her, wrap her thighs around his head, and scream oh my god, yes, that's...

And then, she felt his tongue, buried deep inside her, his nose against her hard pink bud, as her body began to tingle. In amazement, she realized she was going to come, with a client, first. Yes, the men usually enjoyed watching her climax, but only after they had their fun. She couldn't remember a time when she had been the first to cross that line.

When he buried his fingers deep inside her and continued to suck her clit, she couldn't hold back. She felt the first spasm building, just on the surface, oh so close, when she glanced down and saw him looking up at her. That was it. All she could stand.

"oh, Jack,' she moaned as she felt herself let go. She hoped he didn't mind that she was soaking his face. She couldn't remember having a climax like this in a very long time. Maybe ever...
 
Jack continued his motion and as he looked up he knew she was almost there. Just then he felt her body tense and then with a bucking of her hips as his mouth engulfed her little bud of a clit he felt her juices release and cover his chin. Jack was in amazement. He could tell she really truley enjoyed it. He slowly removed his fingers and then let his tongue clean up the mess they had made. Jack enjoyed tasting a woman and especially this beautiful one.

When he finished he kissed back up her body and then softly kissed her lips letting her taste her own excitement. As their kiss broke he looked down at her. "I hope you didn't mind that? I just had to taste a woman as beautiful as you are." jack smiled and then rolled off the top of her as he did his long hard thick cock stood straight up in the air he softly reached over and ran his hand through her hair as she still tried to catch her breath. "I hope I haven't wore you out to much! I was hoping we were just getting started?" jack smiled and kissed her lips again.
 
Back
Top