Ass licking is divine!

Love licking Ass

I am very oral. My ex loved for me to eat her pussy but tensed up when I licked her ass. One day she was bitching to her co-worker about me ruining a good pussy licking by licking her butthole before she came. I was in another room but I coould see her co-worker. Her co-worker got funny look on her face and then I walked into the room. My ex changed the subject and I pretended not to have heard anything.

The next weekend we were at a pool party and her co-worker kept giving me funny looks from accros the pool. I went into use the bathroom and her co-worker came into the bathroom as I was leaving. She pushed me back into the bathroom and locked the door. She asked me if I really liked licking ass and I told her I really did. She told me how hot the idea made her and asked me if I would lick her ass.

I did not reply, I just spun her around and bent her over the sink. I pulled her bikini bottoms off and spread her bubble butt. She had a very pretty brown starfish. I dove right in and licked away. When I pushed my tongue up her asshole she moaned and began to rub her clit. She came to a gushing orgasm in a few minutes.

What happen next really surprised me. She got on her knees and pulled my suit off. My hard cock smacked her in the face. I thought she was going to blow me. Instead, she truned me around spread my cheeks and started lick my asshole. Fireworks went off in my head. It felt soo amazing. While her tongue lapped away she started to jerk me off. I came all over the bathroom sink.

She kissed me and I could taste my ass. It was such a turn on.

Later in the evening myex asked me why I had such a "shit eating" grin on my face. I just smiled an said you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
 
Tom, I love so many of your postings, but I especially like this one. It's thrilling for what it shows, but also stimulates the imagination concerning what happens next.

You hit it right on the head Homer. Wish I was the guy on his knees.
 
tongue>>>>
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mxuo90frBf1r5fsh0o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mxuo90frBf1r5fsh0o1_1280.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 112
  • tumblr_n0kpb4jWlo1t16ba8o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n0kpb4jWlo1t16ba8o1_500.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 105
  • tumblr_n5gbkmxSr41tvoicuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n5gbkmxSr41tvoicuo1_500.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 108
  • tumblr_n5223sE4hh1tq21uho1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n5223sE4hh1tq21uho1_1280.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 98
  • tumblr_n73nvxP2OK1rlwi7oo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n73nvxP2OK1rlwi7oo1_1280.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top