men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you let your wife slept with another man or woman of her choice ?

Can you let your wife slept with another man or woman of her choice and still love her ?

As of me , i am eager to see her to indulge in lesbian .

But the thought of another guy is erotic one but not able to accept as of now !

Yes. I let my wife do this . . . An old bf of hers was in town and I let her meet him, knowing they were going to fuck.

I helped her choose her clothes so that she would look especially sexy.

Then when she came back, I made her tell me all the details of how he had fucked her.

It got me so hard

Yes. I let my wife do this . . . An old bf of hers was in town and I let her meet him, knowing they were going to fuck.

Then when she came back, I made her tell me all the details of how he had fucked her.

It got me so hard

You make me just rocking !
I too loves to get such mind , but i am afraid of losing her .

Do you enjoy her oN that day too

super

It got me so hard

You make me just rocking !
I too loves to get such mind , but i am afraid of losing her .

Do you enjoy her oN that day too

Sometimes my husband lets me make love with other guys when I go on trips, but I am supposed to tell him about it after. But sometimes I cheat and don't tell him

Jennifer

Oh yes . . . He likes to confess. I went on this business trip once and told my hubby that I had been good. But actually, I had been very naughty

I confessed to him about a year later . . . And it really turned him on

Sometimes my husband lets me make love with other guys when I go on trips, but I am supposed to tell him about it after. But sometimes I cheat and don't tell him

Jennifer[/QJennifer ,
glad to read your replies. Have you enjoyed such outings ? Did your husband let you to bed a lesbian !UOTE]

Yes I love to cheat and surprise my hubby later. . . But just with guys

I am confused . . . Are you the husband or the wife?

Yes I love to cheat and surprise my hubby later. . . But just with guys

I am confused . . . Are you the husband or the wife?[/QUOTI am the hubby dr .
I just loves lesbian scenarios more so to turned on .
I loves your boldness on trying with so many guys .

well most girls cheat a little; i bet your wife has

i am just sluttier than most . . . and i like to confess

well most girls cheat a little; i bet your wife has

i am just sluttier than most . . . and i like to confess[Jenny! It is easier to call you so .
Oh i know that girls cheat as my ex just scrwed me a lot .
But as far as my wife is concerned , she openly appreciate some good lookers and talk naughtuy with me.
But she confessed none so far and i too never confessed my waverings .
/QUOTE]

Sex is great only if it is experienced without any inhibitions.
So , i cant stop my wife from cheat me a little like others do !
It is just about possessiveess !

"Societies in which women are 'sassy and confident,' as Barnes described the Mosuo girls - free to express their minds and sexuality without fear of shame or persecution - tend to be far more comfortable places for most men than societies ruled by a male elite." - Sex at Dawn, Ryan & Jetha

The fantasy of seeing my woman with another man is my favorite fantasy!

Golden
your avatar is mind blowing and rocking sexy .
Is that ass is yours wife ?

I am confessing in return that mine avtar is my wife's boobs !

Too true!

I have no desire to be a cuckold. I do not want to be dominated or humilated by my wife. To me, the excitement comes from seeing her in a different way, as a third person. Also, I also would enjoy her releasing her inner slut and as she is taken by me and another man at the same time. A woman taking on 2 guys is very hot.

That's me exactly the way i feel. I wonder if that makes me a bit arrogant, assuming no man can steal my gf away from me though?

I would enjoy sharing my wife. I am very bi curious. Would love to have her ride a cock and lick both of them then clean his cum up

Anybody who has this fantasy should do it. My girlfriend and I have had two threesomes. They were amazing.

That's me exactly the way i feel. I wonder if that makes me a bit arrogant, assuming no man can steal my gf away from me though?

I suppose it does. It could happen but you get hit by a bus tomorrow too. I think the risk is part of what what increases the pleasure. I feel the same as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back