Never Forget (Closed)

Otto smiled knowingly. "Oh no, they would not cause you sterility, my dear. Quite on the contrary, you, for all intents and purposes have complete control of your own body now, just think it, and it will happen, the nanites will either give you cravings for what they need to enact your will, or simply carry it out. Perfect mind, body connection, that's the first gift the nanites have blessed you with, my love."
 
Eden smiled seeing Otto smile and sighed a bit just glad everything worked out okay, looking at him she smiled a bit. "Guess in time we will see what they are doing to you, I am just glad it worked out for the best" She stroked his cheek and kissed him lovingly. "I love you Otto, think I adore you more every day if that is even possible" She said smiling and kissed his nose giggling a little bit. She was happy they had each other, things would be harder sure but in time she thought things would get easier.
 
Otto felt charged with energy and if he'd been younger, he would have gone a second time with Eden right then and there, but the hard floor was killing his knees and Eden looked thuroughly satiated for the moment. He grinned, the notion of how truly amazing they could be, not just as lovers, but because of what had just become of them. It was almost a tragedy, but now, with his mind abuzz with concepts and theories as to what they could do as a team with what he prefered to think of as gifts.

Him with his harness connected directly to his spine, once he could gain control of it with the nanites he knew were, in part, causing him to feel so energized, overwrote the AI. And Eden, my god, the things she would be able to do... It left him speechless, just thinking about the limitless posibilities. "What would you think about... Testing out what you can do with your nanites, my love?" Otto asked, barely containing his giddiness.
 
Eden could see he was ready to go again but could tell his knee was hurting him, the look of being satisfied was how she honestly was feeling. But also knew that they had all the time in the world to do it again, looking into his dark brown eyes she smiled happily. Stroking his cheek with as much love as everything she had for him, she honestly was very happy. Everything just was perfect with them, she silently sighed and reached for the lab coat and put it back on since she was getting a bit cold.

But then she heard what he said about seeing what she could do with the nanites, looking at him she could tell he was so excited. Like a little boy in a toy store begging someone to buy him something, pulling her hair out of the pony tail to slick back her hair and was thinking. Looking back at him she nodded. "Though I don't know how to use them exactly Otto, I mean using them on you was easy because of you being in my body as long as my tongue." She said softly and silently sighed.
 
Otto drew out of Eden, making an almost pained look. He felt like he could make love to her all day long without taking a break, and if they'd been home right now, with a comfy bed, he would have. She looked like an angel with her sweet, satisfied smile as caressed his cheek. He felt a swell of emotion tighten his throat and so he cleared it and covered her hand with his own, taking it and kissing her finger tips before letting her get up.

He grunted as he got to his feet and took the seat, rubbing his sore knees, grinning with a sense of humor over it all. He watched her almost float over to don a fresh lab coat. "I like how you look in that... And nothing else." He said casually as he got up and started fixing his clothes, so he wasn't just hanging out for anyone to see. "You look good like that."

He clicked his tongue over how easily distracted he was by her beauty. Even the way she freed her hair just to tie it back again looked heavenly to him. He looked on her with lazy, loving eyes and almost swayed like a tree in the breeze. His focus snapped back to the nanites then, and he nodded, blushing.

"Yes, well, I would be perfectly happy to practice such methods with you day and night, and in fact, it would be thrilling to learn with you what you can do in bed, with your nanites... But I am confident that you can learn how to control them from afar. Come, let me show you what I mean."

He lead her to another room with a device much like an x-ray machine. "This will show you visual proof of how concentrated the nanites are within your body, and can ultimately be used to see them anywhere. I've yet to design a version of it that can be carried around though. The nanites are microscopic you see, and normally, you wouldn't see them, except they form together, like molecules, to carry out tasks they are bid to do. Its mavelous to watch really."

"You stand here, and... Hmm... Think of something... Something simple, something small. Crystalize the image of what you want in your mind, then, focus on seeing in the palm of your hand. I will be recording it with the device so you can see it happen afterward. Okay?"
 
Eden watched him and found it rather interesting, seeing the way he looked at her. Seeing the way everything fell around him. Smiling a little bit it was rather nice to see Otto be so happy, even with the new added situation to his body. It was just nice to feel so loved, to know that marrying him would never be a mistake. She was glad they were married especially with what happened with the Harness, looking at the man she loved. She had a feeling that if he had not had her, that he would have allowed the AI to take over.

All in all she felt responsible for the man she loved so much, and knew that what ever he needed she would do gladly. Sighing a bit she heard what he said about liking the way she looked, it made her blush a little bit. She was glad that his personality had not changed, though he may be more needy but that she enjoyed. Right now everything was just special, everything was as it should be. And if he wanted her to do an experiment she would do it, since she trusted what he thought and wanted to support him.

Walking with her husband she heard what he said, and stood where he wanted her to. Her stormy eyes looking at him, hearing what he wanted her to do. She had no idea she could do what he said she could, but knew she had to learn abut what was in her body. Since sooner or later she had a feeling she would need to know how to use it fully, she had no idea what the full ability of the Nanites were. But she would do as he asked her, smiling a little bit. Unsure exactly how this was even going to work.

But she waited for him to be ready and when he was, she closed her eyes. Her hand out palm up, like she was going to hold something. She had no idea what was going to happen to her, all in all everything was meant to happen for a reason. So her mother would have said to her, she was thinking about things that went on. But her thoughts went to Rose, a woman who was like a surrogate mother for her. A woman that meant a lot to her, just as she meant a lot to Otto. Both lost a wonderful woman.

She thought of a Rose, she grew lost in her memories as a rose began to form into her hand, crystallized in her hand. She had been lost to everything, and all in all everything was different. She felt something on her hand and slowly opened up her eyes, her eyes saw what had formed in her hand and smiled a little bit. Running her fingers over the rose petals that were encased in Crystal. She had no idea such a thing was even possible, but she was rather impressed with what she was able to do.
 
"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, my dear!" Otto called out, from behind the camera like device that he filmed the whole thing with. He clapped his hands together and came back to Eden, taking her hand in his bringing the rose up between them so that they could both sniff it's mild scent. "A Rose..." He whispered, leveling his tender, loving eyes upon Eden's bright young face. He smiled a bit winsomely.

"Come, let me show you the footage of what you have done." He took her arm in his and led her to a monitor screen and hit play. The image on the screen showed her, but as she concentrated it was as though her body glowed with an inner light and a cloud of diaphanous light swarmed about her hand, and bit by bit, the rose she thought became real before her very eyes. "The posibilities are limitless." Otto breathed, drawing his arms around Eden from behind. "Would you like to try some more?" He asked, the eagerness to continue exploring evident in his voice.
 
Eden watched Otto moving over to her and removed the rose from her hand, she smiled a little bit. Unsure how it was even possible. But she walked over and the play button was pushed, she watched the time and then watched her hand. Seeing what he had seen, it was rather curious how Nanites inside her body could do all that. But she was happy that it went the way that it did, she brushed her hand against her neck. Her body did feel different to her, but it was something that she did not mind.

But then looking at Otto she smiled at what he suggested, she sat down wondering what was possible. Crossing one leg over the other as she closed her eyes, what ever she was thinking, the nanites made possible, as slowly her nude body began to get clothed. From head to toe within five minutes, she opened up her eyes. Seeing a dark red suite and it was leather and form fitting, on her feet black ankle boots. And smiled a little at him "You mean like this?" She commented on the clothing she had on now.
 
"My oh my, you look stunning. Like something right out of a comic book... Say... Do you think... We could be super-heroes?" There was a boyish glee to Otto's voice. He turned the novel concept over in the back of his mind. Once he gained full control over his harness, he knew he could do some very impressive feats of strength and dexterity, and with all the special attachments he'd designed, why, he could be something amazing, specatular even!
 
Eden listened to him and smiled a bit, lowering the zipper a bit so her throat could breath and thought for a moment. It was an interesting idea, slowly standing up she smiled. "Well once you gain full control over the harness you could do anything, but something tells me you are going to need my help in order to gain control" She said placing her hand on his shoulder. It did not seem hard to control the Nanites but had no idea what it could do to Otto's memory, if she damaged him in any way, she would die.
 
"Oh, I will be able to do some impressive feats of strength and dexterity, I already know that much... But my dear, you are quite frankely the key to a better world. You... My god... There is no limit to your power... I will always pale im comparison... But, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Oh, how amazing you will be, in time! Even now, with your will alone, do you realize what you have done?! With but the thought of a rose alone, you made one exist! Imagine! Imagine what you could do?! When your will becomes reality!" Otto was whipping himself into a fervor of passionate awe as it began to dawn on him how absolutely amazing Eden was, now that she was the vessel of his nanites.
 
Eden heard what he said and watched him, how he was ranting. Though it was rather cute, she loved it when he got into ranting fits. Sighing softly as she rubbed the back of her neck, thinking about what I could make or what I could destroy. Such a responsibility scared her a little bit. Watching Otto as she was thinking of many different things. She had no idea why she would have trusted her with this. It was so easy to destroy her world, though she never wanted to do that. She did not hate people.

She began to wonder if he would have trusted Rose with the Nanites or if it was meant for her all this time, thinking about Rose made her sigh a little bit. Looking at him she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Relax Otto in time we will see, I am not going to do much until I can make sure there are no ill effects of what I control and what I create. Don't want anything to go wrong, you know?" She said softly leaning in and kissing his forehead. "I love you Otto, I just want to make everything okay. But you are my main worry you and the AI"
 
"My dear, sweet Eden..." Otto looked upon his young, loving wife with great pride. "Of course, you are right... I am being far too eager. I did not mean to push, my love. I knew were the right person to trust my nanites to. Very few would be able to resist the temptations of becoming a living god. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to, if I were you..."

Otto folded his arms around Eden and drew her in tight, into a firm embrace. "Oh now, tut, tut, lets not worry about me and my harness's AI... The less we... Speak of it, the less it will feel... Threatened." He was doing his best to steer the conversation away from discussing how the nanites that Eden had already infected him with would eventually root out and eliminate the danger the AI posed. But there was still a danger, if the 'mind' posessing the harness were to become threatened, he feared that they would lash out and try to attack Eden.
 
Eden had been taken back by how he just seemed to relax more, it was nice to see it. All in all she was just rather happy. The more she looked at him the more she knew she was happy and it was nice to be happy. She chuckled at how eager he was, it was rather precious. Looking into his dark brown eyes she knew everything would be okay. What ever did not kill you, made you stronger. That was how she saw life any way, perhaps it was much different with other people. But with her she got it.

Sighing a bit she heard what he said and nodded "Alright Otto" She said stroking his cheek, all in all she was just satisfied with all the things she was doing. Wrapping her arms around him, resting her head against his shoulder. Closing her eyes as she took a deep breath and let it out, and liked it when he was this eager, just showed how happy he was things were working out. It was something she had seen on his face, but it was actually rather nice. Like a kid in a candy store, curious about life.
 
The eagerness with whiche Otto drank in Eden's resonce to him was beyond expectaion, and, somehow, even he knew it. So, he took his sweet time drinking it all in. Even his harness took his desires into account, only sending out two arms to keep poor, sweet Eden up, on her feet!
 
Eden looked at her husband, drinking in how sweet he was it was cute to see him this way, and she watched as two arms went and wrap around her. She did not flinch since she trusted him, and knew really that the AI would be mastered even if it would kill her. Though she knew not to die on her husband, she ran her fingers against one of the arms showing her acceptance and was in heaven here. Her eyes showed a lot of emotion, she loved him and almost lost him. She stroked his cheek with much love.
 
Otto could only stare into Eden's loving eyes and chuckle and smile as he shook his head slightly. "I know we aught to be applying ourselves to working out what to do next, my dear, but when I look into your eyes and you touch me like this... I just simply cannot find room in my mind for any thought other than how I feel for you... It is the strangest thing, no matter how I try to focus my thoughts on... Other things... I just find myself drifting back toward the lingering beauty or your eyes, your touch... I just... I am posessed by my love for you." His feelings were being heightened and focused by the nanites coursing through his veins.
 
Eden liked what he was saying, it made her happy to know that he loved her as much as she loved him. It was freeing to stand by his side and to never hurt him. To stay side by side until death separated them. But hoped that it would not happen any time soon, though she knew to enjoy every moment she had with him. Leaning over she placed her forehead against his, stroking his cheek, enjoying every thing he did to her. The way he kissed her, touched her even spoke to him was highly sweet.

"True" She chuckled.
 
"Well then." Otto cleared his throat, obviously not wanting to do anything more than love Eden. "Lets see what other things you can do, shall we, my dear?" He asked, finding it almost painful to draw away from Eden's closeness and warmth. "If you can create a flower, perfectly with but your will, than perhaps you can envision something broken back to wholeness..." Otto looked around and grabbed the first thing that caught his eye. A simple coffee mug. He gave Eden a slight smile. "Brace yourself." He warned her before he hurled the mug at the floor, hopping back as he did, so as not to get hit by any flying debris of the mug as it shattered.

"Now, like you did with the flower, visualize the mug whole again, focus your will and make it happen." Otto instructed, straightening his lab coat as he circled around to stand beside Eden, curious to see what she would be able to do. If she could make something from nothing than it seemed a simple matter that her nanites would be able to reassemble something that already exists after all.
 
Eden had been happy hearing what he said to her, she had no idea what the limits were. Probably not being able to repair buildings. But she had no idea what he had in mind, that look showed her he wanted to test her again. She sighed a bit and was not sure if she could do it. But then she looked at what he grabbed, it was rather nice and grinned a bit. She stepped out of the way when he told her to, seeing his favorite mug in his hand. It surprised her that he used it to toss, since Rose gave it to him.

She saw the shattered pieces on the ground, tilting her head a little bit as she could not help but strain her head. Closing her eyes as she raised her hand towards the mug, thinking about every detail, and then before she knew it. The pieces started to come together rather slowly, and the more she thought the more detailed the more it started to move. She felt herself tense up, and a little blood came to her nose. And once the mug was back to normal, she collapsed onto her knees and grunted a bit. Rubbing her head.
 
Otto had been marveling at the sight of his mug reforming before his very eyes. "Brilliant... Positively astounding! Supurbe, my dear, absolutely sup... Eden?" Otto balked as he saw the way his lovely young wife faultered before collapsing to her knees. He dropped down and collected her sweet face in his hands, tenderly looking her over, a hint of fear in his eyes. "Are you okay, my love?" He asked, his voice shaking. He used his sleeve to stop the blood that dribbled from her nose. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... I pushed you too hard. I didn't think, I'm sorry..."
 
Eden was glad that her husband was happy that is what mattered most, but she heard and felt him fussing. She smiled looking into his eyes and felt him removing the blood. She smiled a little bit and stroked his cheek. "Stop Otto, you don't need to fuss over me I know you love me as much as anything in this world, and I Love you just as much. But this isn't your fault Otto, we need to get me use to what is inside my body. To be able to use it so if something happens we are in a life or death situation I can help us" She smiled happily kissing him.
 
And suddenly the realization that what she said was true and all too real came crashing down upon Otto's heart. He'd been thinking that they would be these invincible beings... Amazing, spectacular... But the reality was that if they were to ever become as such, they were going to have to take these frequent steps into the unknown, and he wasn't so sure he could handle that on a regular basis.

But he took faith and heart in what Eden said. "Okay, yes, you're right... But... Please, don't push yourself to the point of blood, my dear... Please?" He fidgeted with his hands a little still.
 
She looked at Otto and could tell that sunk in and she smiled at that, running her fingers against his cheek. She heard what he said and she nodded, slowly moving into him as she kissed the soft skin of his chin and was happy. She reached her hand up to grab a tissue but just out of the blood a tissue appeared in her hand. And Otto had certainly not quickly gotten up and reaching a ways to get it. She figured it was her powers as she blew her nose. And looked at her husband. "I promise Otto, I promise"
 
Last edited:
"Let's take you home, where you can rest..." Otto said softly, still very concerned for Eden's wellness. "I'm not sure why it caused you a nosebleed, but how do you feel otherwise?" He asked as he helped her to her feet and checked her nose again. Sure enough, the nanites had already taken action and stopped the bleeding. "My best guess is that perhaps the nanites have yet to replicate enough to fullfill so many requests at a time. Give them time, eventually, only in a few short days, you'll find that you're positively swimming with them. The very air will one day be brimming with them, you know."
 
Back
Top