Beneath the Williow.

BeautifulDream

See you when you sleep.
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Posts
3,417
Beneath the Williow

(This thread is closed!)

For so long it remained the same. Never changing. Its leaves always a bright green, the coming of fall had held no effect. Even when snow fell the willow stayed green, just shaking with the wind to brush off the cold, white fluff.

She remained the same as well. Never aging, never a change in feature while in her human form. As a human she held blonde locks, fair skin, and eyes as green as the willow's leaves.

But the other side to her... her hair black as night, her skin an ash grey, long claws, and dark, bat-like wings protruding out of her upper back. She wasn't human, she was far from human. She was the thing women feared and men loved to have.

Frim the day she was brought into this world, she had been cursed. Her mother looked upon her eyes and said only one thing; "Willow will by thy name. For eyes as green as leaves and a life time of weeping." Those words did not register then, but they became clear all too soon.

A father she never knew, a mother without a single maternal bone. Both had abandoned her, leaving her to grown and learn on her own. That's what you get when you are born to an Archangel and a Succubus.
Samuel and Lilith may have created her, but neither of them caring at all about her.

Once upon a time, her mother was the wife to Adam. Until one day she grew tired of his ways and lack of desire, engaged the Angel, and never returning to the Garden of Eden. It should not have been possible for them to bear a child, yet she was born of their lustful actions.

Willow survived the harsh childhood with few scars. Soon she had developed into much of her mother. A Succubus herself, she would beckon men into her bed to draining their souls while she pleased them. She was exceptional at it. Men would fall willingly to her feet, begging to be loved by her. Simple minds easily persuaded by her beauty.

All it took was one act to change it...

Out of hatred, she challenged her mother. Seeing she was not fit for queen, not when Willow would have been better. Though only half demon she was determined to take the crown from her mother.... but she failed.

Her mother should have killed her. She had the chance, she had Willow on her knees before her. Yet instead of striking her, she lowered the blade ordering an exile. An imprisonment within the very tree she was named after.

No longer able to come and go as she pleased, only to be summoned by offering red orchids. She would stay for a moon cycle, able to take her fill of souls and search for one who will break her free. But never to stray too far from her willow. She obtained her powers and the ability to take demon form.

If she wanted out she would have to convince her charge to order her free. As time came and went Willow learned it was a lot easier said than done. Men were not interested in releasing her... only fucking.

So she waited, trapped inside her willow, no relief for her boredom, no light, no hope. It had been centuries since anyone has visited the Willow by the pond, since anyone had summon her.

Still... she waited.
 
Last edited:
The last stroke of the brush drew over his chest. It had taken him almost a full year worth of digging up old tomes, thousands of gold worth of materials but he was finally ready. One last look in the mirror as he examined the rune painted on his chest. It was perfect. This would protect him from the effects of her life draining abilities. Who knew that diamond dust, and minotaur blood would be so expensive? He spoke the spidery words and the glyph seemed to shudder, then the glyph shattered like a mirror. He gave a satisfied nod as all traces of the glyph vanished.

All was in readiness.

He was not a powerful warrior. Though the scholarly life of a wizard agreed with him he still managed to keep fit. He was well groomed and took care to keep his light brown hair short, his face clean shaven. He could even use a sword if it came down to it. None of those things were the problem. The problem was he simply wasn’t attaining power as fast as he wanted to. So when he had heard about the willow tree and the legend behind it he seized the opportunity. He knew that her power could be his.

The journey was not long. Spring was just settling in and the land had barely had time to thaw. Despite the slight chill in the air he wore a form fitting tunic of soft blue silk. The silk ties that kept it closed were half unlaced. The dark blue pants were less form fitting but still complimented his form well enough. His boots were still sinking into the earth when he approached the willow tree with the red orchid offering.

He set the flowers at the base of the tree and drew a deep breath. Preparing himself for the unexpected he waited. One never knew what to expect from powerful beings, especially creatures with demon blood. A few spells came to mind as he waited to see if all of the time and effort would pay off. Would she even show up?

Nothing happened at first. Had he missed a detail? Drawing a deep breath he strode over to the pond and crouched down near the water. He could see his reflection in the pool. Reaching down he swirled his finger into the water, shattering the image. Perhaps the offering was wrong? Maybe it had all been legend and lies? Perhaps, just perhaps she wasn’t interested in a middling wizard? The last thought made him growl. Self image had always been a sore spot for him. It was why he took such meticulous efforts at grooming, it was why he was here seeking power in the first place.

Blasted woman he would not be denied! After so much hard work, after so much time and money spent he would not walk away empty handed! Rising from the water, his green eyes glittering with the heat of his anger he stopped. He felt something change. Maybe it was working after all.
 
The stir aroused her, breaking the feeling of cold, black emptiness. The scent of a sweet orchid... an orchid of red, laying upon her tree. Her mind snapping awake. A visitor? No sooner than that thought passing through her mind, she felt the willow shift. The limps, snapping and groaning in adjustment.

She was being summoned... finally!

The branches, twisted, pulling apart to release her. She could hear the leaves tussling as the tree slowly untwisted, the trunk splitting down the middle. Her face was the first thing to come into view; her blonde curls, eyes resting closed, a small smile playing on her lips. Gradually, the tree split further, exposing her chest, stomach, and eventually legs. Revealing her full body, covered in only a small piece of pale green fabric, clamped at the shoulders and belted with twine at the waist.

Pressed into the confined space, her muscles flexing as they awoke. Her fingers curled before extending back out, her shoulders rolling as her head tilted to the side, giving a small crack. It felt good to be back.

But, who had awaken her? And, for what reason?

Her eyes open, the pupils adjusting quickly to the differ in light. Her green eyes turning, landing on a man by the pond. His

Her small smile turned into a sinister grin as her arms moved to the outside of the tree, pulling her body forward in a slowly seductive movement.

"You...." she said in a husky tone, her back arching in a cat like stretch. The action pulling her short make-shift gown up exposing her milk white thighs. She took a deep breath, the fresh air filling her lungs. She gave a small moan at the sensation.

"You are the one who summoned me?" She said with a chuckle, feeling the aura of his magic. A wizard. Licking her lips softly, she stepped toward him. Her feet moving in small graceful steps. She was starving... and his energy should sate her perfectly.
 
The ancient tree shifted and groaned under the effort of parting. He looked over the aged willow as the magic stirred. He could feel it in the air, he could taste it on his tongue. This was power well beyond what he could muster. The being that created this curse was truly gifted. He wondered if perhaps he had bit off more than he could chew this time. No. I will not balk. I will take this power for my own.

Movement in the heart of the tree grabbed his attention. The bark split asunder with a violent crack. Smooth ivory skin and soft plump lips of crimson greeted him. Those lips were curved into a smile and seemed to whisper sinful thoughts all on their own. Slowly the tree groaned as it continued to reveal the curves of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She was barely clothed, little more than a scrap of cloth covered her slender body. The clothing did not offer modesty, instead it enhanced her beauty, it hinted at the flesh beneath, it drew the eye and taunted.

She moved with a sensual grace that was almost serpentine; which was fitting considering her origin. She didn’t need charm magic to ensnare her victims. She was a creature of sin and promise, she breathed seduction and consumed the souls of those who fell under her sway. He was certainly feeling the pull in his own flesh. He felt his pants begin to tighten as he started to swell against the confines of fabric.

Then she spoke. Her voice was liquid sin poured straight into his ears. His body wanted to shiver, but he did not dare show her that she was having an effect on him so quickly. He suppressed the shiver but could not hold back the goose bumps that raised on his arms. Drawing a deep breath he put on his own smirk and nodded his head.

“I am the one who summoned you. My name is Cyrus.”

His voice was deep and rich, powerful. Still it was nothing compared to that sinful purr of hers. Focus you fool!

She started to close the distance and he steeled himself. This battle was just starting, he could not yield ground yet. He felt his soul shiver. It was like having ice cold fingers tracing over the back of your neck. He knew that feeling. She was looking into his essence. She apparently liked what she saw because she kept coming. He did not bother to mention the ward he had put upon his soul to keep her from drinking his soul piece by piece. When she tried it would not be painful, it would be like trying to push a wall over. No matter how hard she tried it simply wouldn’t budge.

“I did summon you, Willow. I did not however come here to sample your charms. Sorry to disappoint you. My purposes are much more practical than to give in to lust.”

He talked a good game but the truth is with every step he could feel his body responding to her. Gods above he wasn’t sure how he was going to handle her touch.
 
Willow stopped quickly, her feet sinking into the soft grass. An eyebrow perking up at his words. No man has ever wanted her for anything more than her body. Of course none of them knew the truth about her, they heard the legends of a beautiful woman trapped in the willow tree. Never the she'll eat your essence while you shake in pure bliss. If they knew that they may not have been so easy. But she knew the facts -- no man, no matter how valiant he thought himself and even if he knew she was a Succubus, could ever withstand her powers of persuasion.

Yet one stood before her claiming to want something else? Her eyes flared, giving him a full look. She could see the way his body reacted. She could hear his pulse quicken. She would have him. He was no different that the others, a little more of a challenge -- maybe, but she would eventually wear him down.

"If not for lust, why has thou awaken me?" She asked in a soft, almost sweet tone. "What do you know of me, Man? I have no other means to exist except lust." Her feet once again moving, crossing the small distance between them, until she was only a foot or so away from him. "I am a Creature of Desire, my duty is that of pleasure." Moving slowly, the back of her soft hand rising to find contact with his face. Running slowly down his well sculpted jaw, she gave a small chuckle. "And, as you are my savior, I am in-debted to you." The heat off of his skin greeting her touch.

Her primal instincts were coming to life. The need to rip of his tunic and lay her bare skin against his crept up on her. Though her objective was to steal energy, she had always found herself enjoying the sexual acts beyond what was expected. To feel the rhythmic pounding, the shutter, the deep breathing of her victim. She whimpered softly at the thought, a slight dampness building between her legs.

Willows ran across Cyrus's lips, her other hand moving to plant against his chest. "I'm yours to do as you please, Master." She whispered seductively, stepping closer so the peak of her breast touched lightly to him.
 
A creature of lust. That was the absolute truth, she was the embodiment of perfection for stealing the attention of those who happened to cross her path. He could only imagine the amount of power she had stolen from others over her years of freedom. Oh he knew much about her, it had taken a great deal of time but a smart man came in knowing just what his opposition was capable of. He knew that even without the ability to drain his soul and to charm his mind with magic, she would be a dangerous foe. He couldn’t imagine how dangerous she would be with her full power unleashed.

Her touch was like silk being drawn over his skin. His eyes fluttered a little, just a hint more than a blink. They were playing a game of subtlety right now and tells were important. It was like playing cards with a Master. Each time you gave something away, the opponent could decide how to play the next hand and leave you with nothing but the clothing on your back; except in this case both of them could end up without even the clothing on their backs.

When was the last time a woman had touched him like that? Christ he couldn’t remember, years. This creature before him couldn’t help but be desire, lust, carnal need. His toes curled into the soles of his boots. He steeled his gaze and stared into her face. He paused as her fingers drifted over his lips, waiting until they had moved so he could speak clearly; besides he was afraid that any movement of his lips would be to kiss those fingers than speak words. There was just a hint of a growl in his voice, and with her hand on his chest she could feel it rumbling there, as well as his heart beating hard in his chest.

“Sex with a succubus would be one of the more pleasant ways to die admittedly, but I am here for more than to be a sacrifice upon your altar, willow. I am here for your power, and the power of the curse currently afflicting you. Harnessing such energy would unlock doors for me that would take years of my own life to break down by myself.”

"I'm yours to do as you please, Master."

The words should have been cause for celebration of victory. Instead they sank into his body, seared his soul, and shattered every thought in his skull like a brick smashing a window. He had to buckle his knees to keep them from going weak. The idea of having this creature for his every desire… what he could do with a pet succubus. If he could siphon just a fraction of her power, and a small portion of the energy she devoured from a feeding. He would be a force that could rival the most mighty magi this world had ever seen! Not only that but to have her body whenever he wanted? He could see it in his minds eye. To use those perfect curves for his pleasure whenever he desired without the mortal danger she presented. It would be a heaven.

He would have to create a more powerful ward spell. This one placed on him would likely not hold up to more than a week against her power. Try as he might he could not think of how to strengthen it right this moment. That purred phrase was bouncing around his skull, shredding all attempts at thought just as she would like to shred the clothing from his skin. He would need to create distance from her in order to think clearly. That much was certain.

His voice was stronger than he felt. That in itself was amazing.

“I doubt you would be so accommodating if you knew what I had planned, Willow.”
 
Willow smirked, watching him react lightly to her touch. She caught the small movements of his eyes, the small signs of his wanting. She turned her finger slightly against his lips, brushing her nail against the skin.

“Sex with a succubus would be one of the more pleasant ways to die admittedly, but I am here for more than to be a sacrifice upon your altar, Willow."

She was taken back. He knew what she was. Her hand pulled away quickly as she stepped backwards. This one knew her.

"I am here for your power, and the power of the curse currently afflicting you. Harnessing such energy would unlock doors for me that would take years of my own life to break down by myself.”

Willow bared her teeth with a slight hiss. This one knew a lot about her. She suddenly felt the need to rip his throat out and watch him choke on his blood. To lose her powers is to lose her life. "You've come for my powers?" she said in an aggressive tone. Her eyes losing the lustful look, turning toward hatred. Her hand twitched lightly, wanting cause harm but she held still. "Looks like we both want what we can't have, Man." The word came out as venom.

She gazed at Cyrus for a moment longer before her eyes turned toward to her tree. She couldn't go back to that prison. She wouldn't. But, this man obviously wouldn't be the one to release her. Damn her mother and her curse.

“I doubt you would be so accommodating if you knew what I had planned, Willow.”

Her eyes drew back to him at his words. Accommodating? Willow? She let out a small laugh. "What you have planned will be nothing compared to what I can do to you." Even with her powers weakened by the lack of energy, she was still strong. The power of the First and an Archangel coursed through her. She could snap him like a twig if she cared too. What would that solve if she did?

As time passed her tree had become less known, it could be centuries longer before another would visit. She couldn't stand another century trapped. Another century in the dark, alone. No, she wouldn't have it.

Trick him. A small smile curled on the sides of her lips. A plan slowly forming inside her mind as she tilted her head to the side. "Tell me, Cyrus, what are you willing to do for my powers?"

She moved the few steps back to him, her hands slinking around his broad shoulders, her head moving to the side of his to whisper lowly in his ears. "Are you willing to give your mind for it?" She let out a small chuckle, her lips pressing lightly to the flesh. Her leg moved up, curling around his, pressing her inner thigh against his outer. "Are you willing give your body for it?"
 
Last edited:
He watched as his words slowly sank in. She was surprised at first, then angry, violently so. There was murder in those beautiful eyes, she wanted to kill him in that moment and he knew it. He had seen murder in the eyes of many creatures, she simply happened to be the most beautiful of those creatures. Her rage did not shock him, she thrived on lust but one of her many tools was deception. She was part demon after all.

It was a bold move to risk letting his knowledge known, yet it had garnered the reaction he wanted. It had put her off base. She did not outright try to kill him so that must mean her need for energy outweighed her urge to kill him. So what she did next did not completely surprise him.

Without the surprise of having his soul drained in the throes of passion and being unable to defend himself she was left only with the tool of seduction and through it confusion and clouded judgment. She practically draped herself around him. The move not only pressed her body close to his, but exposed her sex directly, pressing it against his groin. Oh he could feel the inviting heat of her body, the sheathe where she would house his manhood if he fell to her charms.

It was one thing to notice his desire but now she could feel it. The physical manifestation of his hunger for her body was pressed against her, held back only by the slacks that suddenly felt too confining for his growing erection. He managed to keep from letting out a groan as her body taunted his. He worked to contain the growing need and thus ruin his ability to reason. Still if seduction was her game he was not without his own cards to play.

Leaning in he let a hot breath roll over the side of her neck. His soft lips brushed along her soft and supple skin. He parted them, tasting her flesh for the first time. Soft, sensual little kisses drifted from the point where her shoulder met the slender column of her neck all the way up just beneath her ear lobe. His lips moved further, brushing against her ear. He spoke in a deep tone, letting lust and desire flow through the distinctly male voice.

“Oh sweetling, you cannot take my mind. I am protected against such attacks. My body however…? Perhaps we could work out an agreement there. I could offer you a small taste of what you need. Only a taste, mind you. I would even let you pick how you wish to claim that taste

He put an accent on that last word, encouraging her to think what she would. He certainly would not object to giving her a taste, though she could not yet know he was protected from the effect of her life draining ability. His arms drifted around her hips, she fit quite comfortably in his arms and he enjoyed holding her close. One hand splaying wide over the small of her back, fingertips idly sliding over her bare skin in a sensual, mindless pattern.

He drew back enough to stare into her eyes. His face was close, so close to hers it would have been uncomfortable if she wasn’t actively trying to seduce him anyway. When he spoke their lips almost brushed together with every word. His words had the feel of a man slipping, falling into the arms of passion. The deep breath before the plunge.

“You would like that wouldn’t you Willow? To taste me? Oh, I’m so sorry, I seem to be poking you with something…”

With a sly grin he slid one hand from around her body into his pocket. Under the guise of shifting his manhood closer toward his mid section so it was not directly prodding her he also palmed a small ring in his hand. Oh he shifted himself and just the touch made him shudder against her. However when his hand came back out he flicked the ring toward the tree. It made a quiet sound as it struck the thick base of the old willow tree.

“I think I would enjoy it too.”

He whispered a single word under his breath and the enchanted ring’s effect sprang to life. Within a ten foot ring around the base of the tree there would be a barrier of good energy. It was a potent alteration of a weaker spell, one used to contain creatures of evil such as ones with say… demonic blood. It would prevent her from entering the tree again until a more powerful effect over rode it. It could not break the curse which was much more potent and would claim her once the moon cycled, but it would keep her from moving the ring, and seeking refuge inside her tree until time had expired.

Trying to cross the boundary would be painful. It would feel like her very essence were being shredded into thousands of different pieces and walking into a brick wall at the same time.
 
The feeling of his desire was strong. She could see the wanting in his eyes, feel his pulse skip slightly. His body pressed tightly against her, it was hard not to notice his.... infatuation for her. He can say he has intention for laying with her, but she knew otherwise. He was only a man, after all, and men always caved.

A low growl rumbled in her throat as his lips brushed against her neck, her eyes falling closed momentarily in the ecstasy of his actions. She felt her sex growing warmer. He was trying to play her. She could hear the hint of his deceit when he spoke, his deep melodic tone couldn't cover it. Not for her ears at least.

"Only a taste..."

As his hands moved around her, his lips brushing lightly against her as he spoke she tried to imagine what a taste of him would be like. His scent filling her nose already made her want to jump. But she remained still, her eyes fixed on his.

His hands moved, brushing over her hip as his hand reached into is pocket. She felt him shudder lightly before his hand came out with a flick. A small thump noise came from behind her as something hit her tree. She knew instantly what it was as he whispered and a shield came around her willow. Her eyes flared slightly, a sting shooting down her spine as her tree was blocked from her.

Every word, every move he took made her want to kill him even more. He was trying to distract her, confuse her. He knew she was hungry, in many ways, and he was using it. And he was obviously not idiotic, although one may question his sanity for even trying to control a beast such as she. He was well informed. It made her wonder where he learned so much about her.

Regardless of the small amount of respect she suddenly felt for him and his brains, she still wanted to watch him choke on his blood. He can play her all he wanted, but restricting her from her tree was a dead wish.

Don't play a God with a beast who defies everything he stands for...

Her fingers moved from his shoulders up to his neck, curling around it with a firm grip. Kill him and be done. You'll find another soul to steal.

Kill him and it's imprisonment for another thousand years, alone and hungry. Who know's when another will stumble onto your tree. You may not be able to take his energy, but you can get one thing you crave. Let him think you will comply with his wishes. If not what you need, get what you want.

With a soft exhale, she listened to her inner mind. Her fingers unwinding only slightly as she pushed his head back, breaking the closeness of his lips. "An agreement? I get a taste of you and what is it you get in return?" She purred softly as her calf adjusted, moving to the back of his knees before pressing in. Pushing on the muscles, hoping it would give.
 
He could sense her rage, almost taste her indignation. It blended deliciously with her sexual nature. Somehow that edge of danger, the potential that the wrong step could end in a very bloody, violent death enhanced the entire experience, it made the whole situation so much hotter. Oh yes, he might even decide to keep her alive. She would be a delicious toy, as well as a useful tool. He realized why the rage made her so much more attractive. It gave her passion; passion beyond just hunger for souls, and enjoyment of the act. No this gave her passion for him that was unique. That made him grin from ear to ear.

Her purring, seductive tone filled his senses as her fingers wandered deliciously over his skin. Her touch, her voice, he could endure it forever and never be tired of it. She was a rare and wonderful treasure to be possessed, though the truth was he did not quite grasp all of her power, not yet. He didn’t even bother to try to look unphased by her, he let her see the hunger, the desire. It would only lend strength to his words because they were almost entirely honest.

“You mean aside from the pleasure of your touch, your kiss? Those things themselves would be coveted by anyone. Yet it goes beyond that. I want to feel your power, to revel in all the pleasure you have to give, even if it is just a small glance into the abyss. Besides there is something to be said to be a survivor of a succubus’ charms. I doubt many can make that claim, and if I survive I will be able to do so. If only I can resist temptation herself, which is a draw all on its own. I do love a good challenge.”

There was so much weight to his words, so much fire and hunger it would be hard for even her to realize that there was more unspoken. Even if she did catch it she would not know what it was he had excluded.

He felt her supple calve press against the back of his knee. She was trying to sweep him, or bring him down to his knees? In a perhaps fatal moment of trust he let her take control of his body’s center of gravity. He did not quite go limp in her arms but he did shift his weight in an obvious gesture that told her she was in charge. There was no give without take however.

His hands moved. One hand gliding up her side, taking with it the sheer cloth that barely covered her nudity. Brushing it up her body slowly, his warm hand slid up her abdomen, stopping just beneath her breast. His hand was surprisingly calloused for that of a magic user, and strong. Suggesting that despite his magic affinity he did something with his hands. That one hand paused just beneath her breasts, letting his eyes feast upon the bared skin, teasing himself with just the slightest hint of being able to see her breasts while his hand cupped her rib cage.

The other drifted down, following the natural flow of her curves until his hand drifted around her thigh. Thick fingers digging into her skin, raking creamy flesh with obvious hunger; his nails lightly grazing her skin. The time for pretenses was quickly falling away, it would soon be a struggle for his life, no his very soul.
 
Willow's hands moved quickly, planting them in the center of his chest. She pushed, hard, forcing him backwards to the ground. Her green eyes sparking black as she used her powers to insure his landing was not damaging. The leg hooked around his pulling her own body forward to land against his. She let out a soft growl, one demonic yet sweet. She was far beyond tired of these games. She was hungry and it was time he knew it.

She was a demon. No, she was the demon. She had more power than her mother, the one who control all of the succubi. Willow deserved the crown, not that pathetic woman. And, it was time Willow took action. She was not a child. She was not some weak creature. She was a Succubus and she intended to take what she wanted. If she had to pretend to go along with this, so be it. But, in the end she would come out as the successor. Not this worthless man.

She planned to show him exactly who he was toying with.

The willow tree creaked, the energy of it pulsing as she honed in. Her eyes falling closed as she pressed her hands to the damp ground, forcing the roots to rise. Slowly, they emerged from the ground, growing to reach where they laid. The roots curled around his chest, tightening to hold him against the ground.

Then her eyes snapped open, a smirk twisting her lips as she spoke. "No man has ever been able to survive my charm. No man has ever been able to taste my power and survive."

She laughed softly, leaning back onto her legs, her core pressing against his lower abdomen. One hand moving to curl around his chin, pulling his head to meet her gaze, the green eyes back again, staring into his. "I am Willow," she spoke softly, "the daughter of Lilith and Samuel. A simple... test... of my powers may be more than you can handle." Her head tilted, moving down to his lips. Close enough to brush as she spoke her words. "If... it is my powers you wish to see, that will be given. After, of course, I get my taste."

Her inner demon was feeling triumph. Laughing, growling, wanting to feel his flesh. She was satisfied with the agreement. His soul would be hers, even if it was the last thing she accomplished.

Without another word, she pressed her lips to his.
 
Last edited:
She was everything wicked, everything pure. She was angel, she was demon. She was a look at what humanity could have been if not for the failure in the garden, or perhaps she was a look at what could have been if angels had been tempted? She was temptation and salvation wrapped in a package worth killing for, worth selling your soul for; wasn’t she?

Before he knew what was up and what was down he was falling to the earth. He forced all of the air out of his lungs before that sharp impact so it could not be torn from them and leave him on the ground gasping. One mistake with a creature of her power and he would be just a stain washed away by the next falling rain. He needed air to breath, air to speak the arcane words that might just save his life. He waited for the sharp impact, but instead he was flooded with power, a dark energy washed over him and… cushioned his fall? Confused was not the half of it.

That confusion was quickly quashed as she slithered onto him like the proverbial snake. There comes a moment in every plan where one needs to evaluate the situation, take stock of what he has seen and chose to revise the plan, or to commit and breach the point of no return. This was that point for him, he should be disengaging. Her power was terrible and wonderful, more than he could possibly hope to contain… but if he could master it. Think of the heights he would climb! It is no surprise that lust worked in her favor, though not lust of the flesh. Admittedly that did not help his situation however. He should turn and run, flee strategically, get the hell out of there. Yet he didn’t.

He felt the heat of her slick core slide over his abdomen and taunt his groin. His length twitched in response in the trousers, and he barely kept a low groan from creeping past his lips. How did she do that? Was it some sort of spell, or just his imagination? Could he really feel her cunt burning through his clothing? She was a creature of legend, a creature of lust, who but her knew her true capabilities? The racing thoughts and the fact that he was suddenly born to the earth by roots did not help anything.

He could barely focus on her words, but she was stating her lineage, some part of his mind filed away the information as it may later be of use. For now though, for now he was focused on her as those lips of whispering sin closed ever closer to his. He found himself wondering just how it felt to have one’s soul removed, just how did she do it? Was it like a soul trap gem? Did it just change from one source of energy to another? If only he could give her a taste…

No, NO!

He opened his mouth to offer some clever quip, some playful hint of banter, something to try and keep her off guard. Nothing came to him, his mind went blank. He managed to gasp out, nearly panting his words.

“I… yes, a taste…”

Their lips met.

It was like setting fire to the inside of your skull with molten metal shrapnel. Heat and sparks flew from every part of her to every part of him. Each nerve fired and sent a signal of pain or pleasure, sometimes both. He felt something inside her reach out for him, what was his most prized possession, his soul. It was like trying to stick ones hand through a brick wall. Whatever energy or enchantment she used to remove the soul of an unsuspecting fool simply glanced off the wards he had placed around himself. She could sense his life energy, just on the other side of an invisible barrier, almost like a bubble of glass.

All the while, even as he felt her try and rip his soul from his body, his body responded with a fervor he had never felt, something no woman had ever stirred in him before. A fierce passion that threatened to stop his heart; and almost did. His chest clenched tightly as lust and need the likes he had never felt seared through his body. Bound to the ground as he was he managed to wriggle a hand free of the roots and clench her hair. Tugging roughly, hungrily he pulled her into a soul searing kiss of his own. It was like kissing a white hot branding iron. So much hunger, so much need, so much desire.

“…Fuck”

He whispered the word as a sweet shudder raced through his body, causing his words, his very world to tremble. It was too late to run now, besides he didn’t want to run. He wanted more. A flash of boldness pushed him on. His words trembled as he spoke, but that only enhanced what he said. Looking into the jaws of hell, he prodded the monster.

“Well I survived a taste, that the best you have?”

Oh but there was so much need in his voice, he was almost trembling with hunger. What a kiss.
 
Back
Top