(Very) Short Stories Thread

“If you want to fuck you have to make me laugh, otherwise it’s just a blowjob.”
“How many blowjobs can you give in a night?” I said.
“How make fucks can you?” she laughed.
 
“Would you like to come in?” Ricky asked.

His puppy jumped around her ankles.

Returning the escaping bugger was the conversation starter she’d desired.

Ricky’s naked torso intrigued her as did his nude housemate.

“Meet Dan. We’ve admired you for months. I don’t suppose you’ve ever considered a threesome?”
 
“Choose your punishment,” he said.
She pointed at what she hoped was a kind face.
He led her silently to his chambers.
“Undress.” He watched. “Grab that, up there.” Handcuffs bit.
Feet wrenched wide, shackled, she lay open, exposed.
Blindfolded she knew nothing until the whip landed between her legs.
 
Debutante ball

Eleven debutantes shiver nervously--nothing must go wrong. Posture perfect?
Unfortunate Cassandra's hoop skirt overlaps ballroom corner grate. Willoughby emerges.
Cassandra flinches horribly. Ungraceful! Many heads turn: disappointed, scorning.
Mother's eyes accuse angrily. Months of anticipation, preparation--nothing must go wrong!

Caressing!
Stockings, undergarments loosening, descending.
Swaying.
Dizziness.
Hymen breaking.
 
Last edited:
She noticed the light flashing on her phone. Smiling as she checked her notifications, she read the short message he wrote. "Thinking of you, you know?" Her body stirred immediately and she grew wet as she watched that he was typing again. Yes, she knew. She was thinking the same thing.
 
I'm bent over making the bed. I feel you grab my hips. You're already hard and throbbing. Reaching back I squeeze and you moan. You quickly bend me over and tease my clit. I'm not wearing panties at your request and you slide your big member in my sweet cunt.
 
Her eyes. There was something wrong with her eyes. The rest of her was breathtaking. Black, silken hair. Glistening, red lips. Jutting breasts, curving hips and long, smooth legs. But the depths of her beautiful, violet eyes glowed with a sinister, orange light.

Unable to stop himself, he kissed her.

(Fifty words on the dot. That was pure luck :) )
 
Preparations

Victoria's Secret sexy lingerie; laced black bra for my ripe perky breasts which is so pleasantly caressing my erect nipples and black silky panties. Garter belt and black seamed stockings for my long legs. Little black dress with a cleavage allowing nice view to breasts. I hope all those will soon be stained by his juices.
 
This just came to me so thought I'd post it...

Being roughly fucked has always been her favourite, in the shower, in the bedroom, even in her parents new car. The neighbours always heard her scream, "What a whore" she'd hear them mutter, she didn't care though, it only made her more determined to fuck wherever, whenever.
 
He froze at her entrance, belt at hand, in her eyes, a promise to make him forget those two letters could be paired again.
 
Marie was Disney cute, but iron-fit. The consummate gymnast. Only one weakness: She kept sputtering between the giggle-squeals that she couldn't take the tickling.

Not one touch more.

Oh, but that was hours ago.

She'd long since lost her voice.
 
I don't know....

Do I want to do this?

Kyle’s uncertainty warred with his deviant craving. The doorbell rang a second time.

“Honey, are you going to answer that?” Jenny called out, before walking into the living room in the bikini a stranger would soon be taking off.

“A moment, love.”
 
valentine Time.
Look up when I delay your satisfaction.
HOld it together like a master.
And A Master You Are,
A master of woe
And Tulip Gore.

I'll Have No Slack in My Arora.
 
Looking For A Good Time

It was on a Thursday morning that Peter Roarke woke up with a hangover and found himself naked and with two women.

That made Peter smack a hand on his forehead and remember that they were the two bitches who were looking for a good time at the local bar.
 
Undeserved

She hadn't expected loyalty, nor had she thought to give it. Neither of them deserved that kind of devotion, especially in response to a seedy ad for sex and degradation. Still, there they were, bonded for the unforeseeable future. Sometimes good things happen to people who only expect the worst.
 
Last edited:
Wanna Sample Our Admiral's Feast?

Paula came home from work just in time to hear a noise coming from the bedroom and sneak a peek at her roommate Bonnie riding the cock of a guy that she met at a local Red Lobster before she looked at Paula and asked, "Wanna sample our Admiral's Feast?"
 
Come On. Get Naked. Join Us.

Martin looked at his watch for the tenth time before marching into the den and seeing his best friend sliding his dick inbetween the breasts of Martin's wife and the friend's date who looked at Martin with a smile and said, "Come on. Get naked. Join us.", but Martin left.
 
No Wine Before It

The chandelier highlighted her pale skin as she lay spread upon the table. He was using red wine to stain her body, focusing specifically on the dampness between her legs. When he finally tasted what he'd concocted, she came in a flood. It was the best vintage he'd never drank.
 
Red Wined

The chandelier highlighted her pale skin as she lay spread upon the table. He was using red wine to stain her body, focusing specifically on the dampness between her legs. When he finally tasted what he'd concocted, she came in a flood. It was the best vintage he'd never drank.
 
Her Ghostly Sex Session

Norman came home from work only to find his wife Helen leaning naked on the sofa and acting like someone was fucking her pussy before she looked at her confused husband and some invisible force had shoved poor Norman out of the room and kept on fucking his helpless wife.
 
She regretted the prank later. But painting her roommate's balls blue after a bender was the least he deserved after finding him, sweaty and breathless, jerking off into a pair of her used panties. Out of remorse, she cleaned his balls, but got sick from the chemicals she sucked down.
 
How Ethan's Mother Embarrasses Him

While the others were still splashing around in the pool, Cody walked into the house and saw Ethan's mother naked and on all fours on the sofa which made Cody slip off his trunks and start anal probing Ethan's mother before they saw the rest of the gang shockingly staring.
 
Back
Top