Guys: Have you ever...

Oo_Bugsy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Posts
397
Stuck anything up your own ass?

When I was younger I was curious and gradually got the courage to try first a pen, then my finger.
Not tried anything else yet.
 
My ex g/f used to love to give me one of her vibrators or dildos and watch me fuck myself with it. Of course, the flip side of that was I got to watch her use the same toy on her own ass.
 
This is certainly the right forum for this question! Several if not most of us around here have. Some of do so with some regularity. If it feels good, for Bob's sake, do it. If you want to get bigger things up there, start easy. Maybe start with something kinda soft, with a taper to it so you can ease it in. A little patience, plenty of lube, and soon enough you'll be pounding your ass like a pro.

If that's your goal.
 
This is certainly the right forum for this question! Several if not most of us around here have. Some of do so with some regularity. If it feels good, for Bob's sake, do it. If you want to get bigger things up there, start easy. Maybe start with something kinda soft, with a taper to it so you can ease it in. A little patience, plenty of lube, and soon enough you'll be pounding your ass like a pro.

If that's your goal.
That sounds about right in my experience.
 
small dildo

I am trying to give myself an orgasm. Got close. But not quite there. My wife wants to fuck me in the ass one day.
 
Stuck anything up your own ass?

When I was younger I was curious and gradually got the courage to try first a pen, then my finger.
Not tried anything else yet.

I started with my finger, then tried a few of my wife's lotion and perfume bottles, then her vibrator. Awsome feeling.
 
Fingers, tapered candles, handles from household utensils, tools (screwdriver handles, ratchet wrenches), veggies, a but plug, and finally a real cock. It's a progression.
 
tonight

Away on a contract for 2 days, no one around , I have looked at the toolbox to see what will come in handy tonight
 
Of course

I think most men have, but very few will admit to it........ I played that way extensively during puberty and I still indulge from time to time.
 
Ive had a couple of dicks in me, A good sized buttplug, I have a prostate massager toy I use fairly regularly, my wife's rabbit is a frequent visitor, etc.
 
Double dildo, stck one end between bed, matress/box spring.
 
Last edited:
I have fingered myself in the ass a few times. Felt good, and I enjoy it. I also stuck a long penci; like thing up the ass once, and thought it was ok. Think God I didn't get any splinters.
 
And few house hold things. An ex gf used her dildo on me damn that was hot. Recently read about popping a ice cube in your ass and letting it melt out to kick up a jerk off session.
 
Started with my wife using a vibrator on me after I fucked her ass for the first time...turnabout is fair play. Led to us buying dildos and buttplugs which she still uses to fuck me on occasion.

I have come to love edging with a 7" dildo up me. With my cockring on, I can stroke and ride the edge indefinitely (or so it seems). Just finished a 90 minutes stroke and riding session this morning, with today being the 9th day of edging without cumming.

Ready for another session right now but everyone will be waking up soon :(...
 
Just this morning...

...I stuck a Doc Johnson dildo to the wall of the shower and fucked my ass on it while I washed up.
 
Back
Top