Good and Rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew what FantasySlut, SexyLitforall, and Parodyluver were talking about. Maybe I am a little dense this morning?
 
tumblr_mhafccXpVG1s4xn2do1_500.gif
 
I agree with SexyLitfouryou maybe right that Loveto read has found what I need. :) Very sexy. :)
 
Well, the first one is much like what one of the gentlemen my hubby shares me with does with me. I've seen this several years ago on the TV show, The Unit, I think. It looks very much like a scene that surprised me when I saw it and it reminded me of our friend then also.

In the last series, the lady has dark hair as I do so there is sort of a resemblance to me, but more importantly, I've had men drag me like that and do as they pleased like this and I loved it. Of course it was men who I played with regularly. About two years ago was the last time a very similar situation happen to me at a party we went t and this friend and I were playing and something like this happened, just not in a bedroom but a living room and then he took me to a bedroom and did the rest of this to me. :)

I like the middle one, but it is a still and the woman looks nothing like me, but I do enjoy sex that way. :)

Thanks for that :)
I am always interested in hearing what makes people tic.


Yes...Yess...Yesss.....Fuck yessss!!! :devil: I've ran across this set and its fucking hot!

It is :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top