Craving men

ryanlvr7

Virgin
I am a 51 year old MWM who has been married for 25 years. I am fining that I am craving men more and more and have lost complete interest in my wife. Nothing about her turns me on anymore but cock has become almost irresistible. I love everything about being with men and can't get enough. My son is home from college and I won't have the house free for a month. Don't know how I am going to go that long.

I am a 51 year old MWM who has been married for 25 years. I am fining that I am craving men more and more and have lost complete interest in my wife. Nothing about her turns me on anymore but cock has become almost irresistible. I love everything about being with men and can't get enough. My son is home from college and I won't have the house free for a month. Don't know how I am going to go that long.

ever though about an mmf with your wife

I'm a 'late bloomer' re men as well. Donno why so late in life, but I'm enjoying it. Life is too short to know you want something, and yet not act on it.

the problem is I would spend all my time concetrating on the man...and my wife would never go for it

I am home on disability and can't drive. So I can only host and don't have the house free during the day when my son is home.

I want cock so badly. I have said I am bi but I think I could truly be gay since all I fantasize about are cocks. I like the look of women dressed but when someone is undressed I would prefer a man.

Back