Plausible scenario for woman to talk & have sex

A few weeks?!?!? I can't wait weeks! Write it now! :)

OK, I will wait weeks if I have to and still read it and enjoy it, but... the waiting itself will be torture. :)

Nice, dom and sub in one post!

Meanwhile, I have three stories on Lit. Have a read and see if you like my style of writing. If you hate it, it doesn't mean I wont write it; but it does help the process to know there is an avid reader waiting at the other end.

Belinda
 
Two more Ideas

I've had two more ideas for the husband and wife scenario with varying levels of plausibility.

Idea #1: Gun range. Husband takes wife to a gun range for her first time. They are in adjacent private booths that are open onto the range. They are either not wearing ear muffs, or they have bluetooth ear-muffs so that they can still talk and not be deafened by the gunshots. Wife's shooting is all over the range and she cops a warning from the controller. After no improvement, she cops a second warning; one more and a supervisor will have to come down with her. I think you know what happens next. Hint: she forgot to put panties on that morning.

Idea #2: Virtual reality headsets. I like this one. Husband and wife go to the World Fair and line up for 3 hours in the hot sun to go on the VRider, a space-age virtual-reality motorcycle experience. Wilting visibly, wife goes off to the bathroom to wee and splash water on her face, taking off her sweaty panties and putting them in her purse. On return to the queue, hubby is still there and she is just in time, they are let in, but she still manages to whisper in his ear that she's not wearing panties beneath her loose summer dress, making him instantly hard for her.
They are shown into the VR suite by a hunky/spunky couple. The suite is a room with black glass walls, ceiling and floors and a couple of motorbike-like devices on hydraulic lifts with full-head VR headsets. Husband discretely directs wife's attention to the floor, which is reflecting the pink perfection of her pussy beneath her dress. She quickly glances at hunky and spunky who are of course both peeking and there is a bulge growing in hunky's pants and spunky's nipples are hard beneath her tight white t-shirt.
Hunky and Spunky get them seated and comfortable with the motorbikes and headsets and then leave them. Wife notices that she can only hear husbands voice through the headset, all ambient noise is cancelled out. They go through the menus to select their bikes and as they change selection, the bike reconfigures beneath them. He chooses a laid back Harley with forward pegs and ape-hanger handlebars. She chooses a sleek 1000CC Yamaha race bike that lays her deliciously forward over the gas tank.
She finds a menu selection that says "Administrators Only" and click it for fun. It asks for a PIN: 0000 and it works! Suddenly on the screen, the motorbikes they were riding - with VR images of their bodies - are now enticingly augmented. His with a hot bimbo straddling his lap and bouncing on his pole, and hers with a muscular dude behind her, slipping her a hot beef roll.
Oh my goodness, she says, quickly exiting out and blushing. Hang on, he says, it looks like fun. They go for it, the bikes start, their "passengers" reset to not-yet-fucking positions, and they're off. As they complete the first lap, their respective passengers are fucking them furiously and moaning/groaning in their headsets and making them major-league horny and all the while they're talking about what they're going to do to each other when they get out of here.
Suddenly the wife feels a weight settle in behind her. "Husband? Are you sill on your bike?" "Of course, he says, why?" But now she can feel one hand on her breast and the other stroking her wet pussy, which of course is in a perfect doggy position on the race-bike.
The scene progresses in a predictable fashion, her assailant dismounts (literally) half way through the last lap and they finish the ride. Taking off their headsets, she sees that husband is flushed and hot and feels sorry for his blue balls from the sexy ride, but as they walk out the door, he says "Thank-you" to Spunky and she says "No, Thank You" back, then wife notices that his fly is down and there is a small stain on his pants.

Belinda
 
She's wearing one of those poofy princess ball gowns, and under her skirts, her Prince Charming is licking away while she tries to hold a conversation.
 
She's wearing one of those poofy princess ball gowns, and under her skirts, her Prince Charming is licking away while she tries to hold a conversation.

I wrote almost that very story, but I haven't submitted it here.

The setup: Woman and several friends are on a parade float in 19-th Century hoop skirts. Unbeknownst to her, a trap door has been cut into the float underneath her. Boyfriend slips through the trap and goes to work with tongue and fingers. Woman must keep smiling and waving to the crowd and talking normally to her friends, pretending nothing is happening while down below she's exploding in orgasm(s).

I love "secret sex" stories...
 
Okay, so it took a bit longer than I thought (8 months), but I finally wrote that scene with the girl in the Sponge Toss booth, the fiance outside talking to her, and the lover on the inside fucking her.

It's the final chapter of a much longer story. If you just want the sexy bits you can read the chapter. If you like a story wrapped around your sexy bits (figuratively speaking), start at Chapter 1 and make yourself some free time.

http://www.literotica.com/s/goodbye-miss-granger-ch-11
 
Sorry @Ender27, too distracting for a girl on Lit to leave her PMs open. I've buddied you now, so if there was anything you were too shy to say in the forum (and I rate that probability quite low) then PM away or leave a comment on the story itself ( I do answer them)

Thanks right back atcha for the story idea; you'll note I credited you in the Acknowledgements at the end.
 
Back
Top