Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Central Canada is warm . . . Western Canada is freezing . . . and the Maritimes are middling . . . what's up with this weather???

Central Canada is warm . . . Western Canada is freezing . . . and the Maritimes are middling . . . what's up with this weather???

It's farking weird ain't it

I had just posted that Calgary is the coldest place on earth today, aside from the south pole in another thread.. or so I read at least. It makes me laugh.

I remember waiting for the bus in Calgary one day. Fucking -30, -20 degree windchill. Bus stop is directly across an open field facing to the north.

Me and a bunch of hypothermic junior high students enjoying our school morning. Good "Character Building" exercise.

Oddly I still kinda miss the hometown. Not the crime and traffic, but the weather. I kinda enjoy mother nature trying to kill me every day. It spices things up.

Al you Westerns can relax now.... though not as cold the cold has reached Ontario today.

We actually had sunshine today.. and still people complained it was cold. Bunch of wussies live out here, I swear.

Ugh we had that cold icy rain going on here. I'm actually hoping for snow because I am so sick of cold rain. blegh

Ugh we had that cold icy rain going on here. I'm actually hoping for snow because I am so sick of cold rain. blegh

Can't blame you.. but I'd wish for a warm spell to melt the ice before the snow hit.. but that's just me

Can't blame you.. but I'd wish for a warm spell to melt the ice before the snow hit.. but that's just me

Sorry, icy COLD rain. I have problem with typing after my work it seems :p.

otherwise I just give up on the weather....

We've been hit hard this year in Manitoba! We've accumulated more snow in the last week, then we had for the entirety of last winter.

I hate snow! *pouts*

We've been hit hard this year in Manitoba! We've accumulated more snow in the last week, then we had for the entirety of last winter.

I hate snow! *pouts*

Ahh, but I do miss Manitoba. Good predictable weather Manitoba. Once winter starts, you know you're in for the next 6 months.

Calgary annoys me with the constant shifting from cold to warm. Yesterday we were below -20, this morning we were almost above freezing

How can You miss the Deep Freezer that is Manitoba?! *laughs*

I'd take the warmer climate anyday! Tradsies?! ;)

How can You miss the Deep Freezer that is Manitoba?! *laughs*

I'd take the warmer climate anyday! Tradsies?! ;)

Naw, I have a great job here. I would love to live in Brandon, small town feel, with all the luxuries of a city

Naw, I have a great job here. I would love to live in Brandon, small town feel, with all the luxuries of a city

I LOVE Brandon, in fact, I nearly moved there 12 years ago! As it stands, I'm in Portage la Prairie..

WTF was I thinking?! *laughs*

I LOVE Brandon, in fact, I nearly moved there 12 years ago! As it stands, I'm in Portage la Prairie..

WTF was I thinking?! *laughs*

Well.. you did choose to stay in Manitoba.. so you mustn't of been in your right mind at the time :p

*laughs*

I was born on the Prairies, I grew up on the Prairies, and I shall probably die on the Prairies! *S*

*laughs*

I was born on the Prairies, I grew up on the Prairies, and I shall probably die on the Prairies! *S*

I was born in the Maritimes, then grew up in Canada :p

I will die somewhere in Canada I'm sure. This is my home, the whole country, nowhere within it specifically. The joys of growing up as an army brat

I was born in the Maritimes, then grew up in Canada :p

I will die somewhere in Canada I'm sure. This is my home, the whole country, nowhere within it specifically. The joys of growing up as an army brat

You're lucky to have seen so much of it; there is a lot I'd like to see, but unfortunately, I've not had the opportunity to do so.... yet!

Someday! *S*

You're lucky to have seen so much of it; there is a lot I'd like to see, but unfortunately, I've not had the opportunity to do so.... yet!

Someday! *S*

I know, a lot of people who grow up in the military despise it, I looked at it as an opportunity to see my country and character building. The only bad part is having to make friends every time you moved, and as you get older that always gets harder.

I know, a lot of people who grow up in the military despise it, I looked at it as an opportunity to see my country and character building. The only bad part is having to make friends every time you moved, and as you get older that always gets harder.

Awww, *hugs*...

I've never experienced that, and I'm blessed to have the same core group of 'best friends' that I made back in Jr. High!

I can relate to that somewhat as an adult though; even though I know a lot of people, it gets harder - or, I get more resistant - to making new "friends".

It's not that I'm anti-social, quite the opposite. I'm just content with the friends I already have, and I LOVE the ability of saying one word to them, and it's as if we've had an entire conversation. Yanno what I mean? LOL

Back