GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been in the last few days. Work, health...mainly mood. Gia will tell you, I haven't been myself fully at least the last week or so. Honestly, still not where I need to be either.

Welcome to the new people. Tiffany-chan, welcome back! Light - welcome back! You've been missed!

*hugs*

Night_Jasmine said:
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been in the last few days. Work, health...mainly mood. Gia will tell you, I haven't been myself fully at least the last week or so. Honestly, still not where I need to be either.

Welcome to the new people. Tiffany-chan, welcome back! Light - welcome back! You've been missed!

*hugs*

ONEE-CHAN!!!!!!

Hello Imouto-chan *hugs* back and forth with work but will have IM on tonight afterwards. How are you, dear?

lightsaver said:
Thank you Mark and likewise. I think you said it so well. I can switch. Which, as you pointed out, definitely allows one to savour both in a fuller, more robust manner.
:rose:

Your welcome, my partner and I are both switches which can lead to some fun times and some confusion too, but its all good..... ;)

Night_Jasmine said:
Hello Imouto-chan *hugs* back and forth with work but will have IM on tonight afterwards. How are you, dear?

Surviving the best i can lol.

Sometimes, that's all you can do - survive.

Goodness...I leave for a few days and find all sorts of stuff about spanking and switching? What on earth are you guys up to?

Night_Jasmine said:
Sometimes, that's all you can do - survive.

Goodness...I leave for a few days and find all sorts of stuff about spanking and switching? What on earth are you guys up to?

yes it is the vicadins help though

well i'm just awaiting orders. but i have an idea it all involves something naughty.
mark197205 said:

*giggles*

Gi_Venus said:
*icey voice with a sharp tone* Wipe that smirk off of your face! No torture for you. :mad: Now tell me you want me. *hint: only one right reply* Jasmine says I should punish you for your insolence. *sultry smile*

I want you Mistress Gianna... :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
About damn time somebody listened to me!!!!! :rolleyes:

Again... congrats, kudos and keep up the good work!

I believe i said you Wouldn't be getting it... but... hmmm, well, maybe! {{{Muffin}}}

Everyday is a celebration of life... one only needs to remind themselves of that every morning when you look in the mirror! Celebration is an underrated skill in life. Don't cut yourself short, {{{{Light}}}} :rose:

Had a good workout tonight. The sweat was pouring. I do so love that feeling! Now, i need to keep it up. A good step today. I do like that new SparkPeople place i found. Just might help turn the corner!

Sweet dreams Vibe! :kiss:

*flutters eyelashes....* :kiss:

Kierae said:
Thought I would say morning before I head out the door. Finally have an appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon for my blown ankle joint (been waiting 6 months for this thing).

Annie,

I use Sparks for keeping track of my nutritional data, etc. I have lost 31 pounds since January 1 doing South Beach Diet. I really like the site and it has been a great source of support and information.

Mark,

Thanks for the welcome!

Gia,

I found a couple of my jewelry pieces I made (stashed in a box) when I was rearranging my house. I will take a pic and share! I actually have a workspace now so I am excited that I might be able to spread out and work on new stuff (well once my guests come and go...lol).

Hugs everyone - hope the day goes well (and send me patience so I don't blast the surgeon too badly today).

Your welcome to my welcome, so, your welcome. ;)

Least you have the Vicoden. I can't take it. Allergic to it and codiene. Fun eh?

Seems like this thread is turning into one from BDSM area. lol

Night_Jasmine said:
Hi Everyone,

*hugs*

Hiya Jas. :rose:

Night_Jasmine said:
Least you have the Vicoden. I can't take it. Allergic to it and codiene. Fun eh?

Seems like this thread is turning into one from BDSM area. lol

I hope after surgery they give me Percasets or oxycotton yeah that would be great but i'll take more vics if i can't get the others. I'm sorry your allergic *comfort*

well there are plenty of subs and i'm sure a few dommes in this thread so we would all work well together. *stays on her knees still awaiting orders*

Hi Mark :)

I hope there are enough, Tiffany. I wouldn't mind a partner who enjoyed being domme at times. I'm submissive in a lot of ways and would very much enjoy someone who doesn't mind taking control.

Night_Jasmine said:
Hi Mark :)

I hope there are enough, Tiffany. I wouldn't mind a partner who enjoyed being domme at times. I'm submissive in a lot of ways and would very much enjoy someone who doesn't mind taking control.

See thats the same with me i'm not like into being the sub all the times but in bed i sure am. I mean i'm not gonna treat someone like a master outside the bed outside of bed we better be equals or close to or the relationship will not work.

mark197205 said:
*gentle caring pat on the head...*
Good girl... :kiss:

*looks up at mark with a smile on her face accidently makes eye contact and puts head back down towards the ground and stares down*

Tymeless said:
*looks up at mark with a smile on her face accidently makes eye contact and puts head back down towards the ground and stares down*

Do not worry little one, there shall be no punishment, not this time anyway.....
*weg*

mark197205 said:
Do not worry little one, there shall be no punishment, not this time anyway.....
*weg*

*stays kneeling and staring at the ground* thanks Master! where is Mistress!

*goes to find a chair to curl up in*

Funny..the cd comes up with a song that sort of matches your play today - Lords of Acid "A B C of Kinky Sex"

Night_Jasmine said:
*goes to find a chair to curl up in*

Funny..the cd comes up with a song that sort of matches your play today - Lords of Acid "A B C of Kinky Sex"

ODD!!!

*curls up next to sister*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back