Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lit has had many golden shower threads in the past, and I could have sworn there were a couple or so in this board too. :)

Welcome to Lit.
 
Thanks lynds....Ive been around a while....just getting to know myself better and asking for more :)
 
Half half

My husband is a fan of golden showers and over time I have relaxed in myself enough to be able to join in this kind of play with him. The bonus for me was in doing so I took the first steps on the road to being able to squirt.

These days I am happy to pee on him but not a huge fan of being peed on if that makes sense.

If you touch me in that special spot then you will be rewarded with more than just a tinkle though.
 
You can count me in!! I enjoy getting pissed on more than pissing on someone. Anyone care to chat send a pm or yahoo msgr at aaron78wood. I just wish I could meet someone in the flesh that would enjoy doing this to me.
 
P.S.

Both my fiancé and myself are into golden showers, and though I got into it before I met him he's the first man I've ever peed on. I had always been the receiver.
 
I like to lay on my back and pee on my face, I would love to be licking a woman and have her pee on me. I also would love to have a guys cock in my mouth and have him pee in my moouth and face.
 
I like to lay on my back and pee on my face, I would love to be licking a woman and have her pee on me. I also would love to have a guys cock in my mouth and have him pee in my moouth and face.

I have pissed on my own face several times!!
 
Woe great thread I started ;) I've peed over my partners back whilst pulling out half way through anal. Was rather RAAAAGH I must say. Would love to do that again. Also had pee phone sex once, would do that again too!
 
hmmm I just tried the pee phone sex. Results: The moisture card turned blue and I did not get off. So much for the pee phone sex.
 
Huge fan of pee play. I have done it several times. I particularly like it with petite asian women for some reason..don't know why.

I am into recieving more than giving..I love it when, while I am eating her pussy, she surprises me with a tiny little trickle of pee, barely noticable at first, then she releases more and more until I am drinking from her lovely little fountain. I also love to watch her pee in her panties and on my cock while I am inside of her. I don't know why it turns me on so much but it does.
 
So, how'd that work?

it was awesome, i can pee when i am rock hard, and sometimes i enjoy masturbating and then peeing half way through before continuing. i love to see my balls in the mirror, shaved, plump, and dripping with my own pee...

the anal thing was wild, she was so into getting fucked that way, and i had had a few beers too many and couldnt cum...as my bladder was too full, so i asked her if i could pee on her, and she agreed, i pulled out of her ass, and pissed, whilst still hard, over her arched back, it ran all down to her neck, and i imagined as i entered her ass again, those golden dew drops collecting on her nipples.
 
hmmm I just tried the pee phone sex. Results: The moisture card turned blue and I did not get off. So much for the pee phone sex.

try it again, i think phone sex is hard to do unless you are totally relaxed. peeing is hard to do relaxed, as it makes a mess.....i did it in an empty bath...one place you can make a mess without it mattering too much...:)
 
try it again, i think phone sex is hard to do unless you are totally relaxed. peeing is hard to do relaxed, as it makes a mess.....i did it in an empty bath...one place you can make a mess without it mattering too much...:)

ummm I was actually kinda making a funny ....phone sex....peeing....thats why I said my mositure card turned blue. Was saying I peed on the phone but it didn't do much for me.....sorry my mind works in weird ways. *slaps own wrist*
 
P.S.

Both my fiancé and myself are into golden showers, and though I got into it before I met him he's the first man I've ever peed on. I had always been the receiver.
That's so hot, do you and your fiance do each other at the same time or during the same night if play? Usually I'm the one getting pee'd on and I prefer to drink the water, although Mrs.P has had her share of golden showers without actually drinking any. She also likes it when I piss in her pussy while were fucking. I am looking forward to doing that while doing anal but its been a hard sell so far.
 
When we've been in the shower together (a small, stand-up model) we've both peed on each other, but that's harder to get it all where you want when both are standing up. Oftentimes we'll do each other in the same session when laying back in the tub, though.
 
I too am a big fan of pee play. My latest piss fantasy goes like this. I want to video my wife naked and kneeling on the living room floor. I will position a wine glass under her and piss on her face, hair and breasts. A large amount of the piss will make it's way into the glass which I will then hand her to drink from and pour the rest on her again. After this I will have her masturbate a little while covered in piss before I will lay down on the piss covered floor under her and ask her to piss all over me.

She's not into pee play as much as I am, but if I catch her in the right mood some evening soon, I might just get lucky.
 
Lovely topic.
I very much prefer to be the recipient of such times. I enjoyed it every way it was given. On, in, straight from the source or out of a wine glass.
I was also taught to pee on command for an x. Not that he wanted it on him, but rather for the humiliation factor for me.
 
fetishe for sure

just yesterday, I was putting on my bathing suit.... MrsK knocks, then comes in the bathroom.... "I have too pee". My usual comment, "can I watch".... she tells me, as she spreads her leggs so I can see, "all the guys I've dated, NOT one wanted too watch me or have me pee on them, like you honey".....:rose::kiss::cattail:
 
When we've been in the shower together (a small, stand-up model) we've both peed on each other, but that's harder to get it all where you want when both are standing up. Oftentimes we'll do each other in the same session when laying back in the tub, though.

Our bathtub is so small, it makes playing there hard sometimes. I will gladly mop up the mess to be able to play outside the tub.
 
i'm so glad i started this thread :) i'm enjoying every drop :)

more please....

What is it about this idea that arouses me when thinking about doing it with a woman but even tho I enjoy sex with a man occasionally I would never ever consider that with him? I cannot explain that one.
 
I like pee play, it started with my ex at the beginning of our relationship. We were showering together and I had a sudden urge to pee. I hadn't really gotten wet yet so I went to exit the shower and she asked what I was doing. She laughed when I told her, and shut off the water and told me to pee. When I did, I peed on her leg and she grabbed my cock and directed it to her bush. The she told me to hold on and dropped to her knees and asked me to piss on her tits which I did. It was so erotic watching her guide my piss all over her tits and I started to get hard. I was getting close to finishing and she shocked me again as slipped my still peeing cock in between her lips and started sucking. We went at it like rabbits after that.

And for those of you that don't want a shower experience and are afraid of the mess, we found out that a plastic tarp with plastic velcro tabs and a washable fuzzy blanket on top works wonders.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top