Hypotized into submission (open to one creative dom)

samanthaswitch

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Posts
299
OOC I'm looking for something a little different. A dominant who will use hypnosis to turn an innocent girl into a depraved slut. I'm open to either a male or female in the dominant role as long as they can be creative and have a little fun with the idea of a different kind of domination.
 
Eric Livingston sat comfortably in an old wooden rocking chair. He most often preferred the recliner on the other side of the living room sofa, but the rocking chair was essential to his plan. He rocked back then forth. The wooden chair creaked and cracked softly, precisely matching Eric's rocking motion. The sound didn't bother him in the least.

The attractive man in his mid-20's picked up an object from the side table on his right as he continued to rock. It was a pocket watch, tarnished but audibly ticking. He unclasped the cover and consulted the antique timepiece. The faint glow of a fire in the hearth illuminating the face of the watch, Eric confirmed that midnight was fast approaching.

She would be walking through the door at any moment...
 
Last edited:
Sam walks in looking a little sheepish. She's dressed in a short black skirt, hose and knee high boots and a black blouse. She smiles sheepishly at Eric when she sees him settling into the indicated chair and crossing her legs.

"Um hello are... are you?" She blushes looking almost ready to bolt.
 
"Yes, I am the gentleman who answered your online ad."

Eric eyed the woman as she sat down in an uncomfortable looking metal folding chair, a few feet away and directly across from him in his rocker. Eric's eyes were drawn to the woman, her natural good looks and provocative attire. He dangled the watch and swayed it back and forth gently, ever so slightly out of sync with the sound of creaking sound of the rocking chair.

"This is your last chance to back out. From this point on you will begin to lose all control of yourself..."
 
Starts to rise and then sits down firmly into the chair. I don't want to leave I want this.... I need this." Having seen enough old movies and the like her eyes move to the watch fixing on it as she settles back letting her legs fall open to be more comfortable. Under her skirt you can see her stockings rise to garters and just enough flesh to see she is not wearing panties and is shaven clearly even if she was an innocent before she doesn't want to be for much longer.
 
A licensed hypnotist trained at the best schools in the country, Eric knew keeping the sounds of the rocking chair just a little off from the back and forth motion of the pocket watch would soon have the woman in a deep trance.

"Tell me your name," Eric ordered as he initiated the first phase of hypnosis.

The woman had refused to share her name in her emails. If she told Eric now he could be certain that the woman's inhibitions were fading. Looking up her skirt, Eric was eager for her inhibitions to disappear completely. And the sooner the better!
 
Samantha continues to watch the swinging watch it combining with the steady thump of the rocker starting to send her into a daze. Distantly she hears Eric's voice asking her name... there was a reason she didn't want to say what.... "Sam... Samantha Montrose..." oh that felt good so silly not giving him her name.
 
"Very good Samantha." Eric praised quietly so as not to break the hypnosis.

"I want to see what's under your blouse Sam. I will count up from one and with each number you will unbutton the next button down until all of them are unbuttoned. Understand?"

"One, two..."
 
nods dreamily her hands going to the blouse she didn't want to wear it any more anyway. She pauses clearly ready to begin but waiting for the count and starts to work her way down number by number trembling more and more as her blouse falls open inhaling sharply as the last number comes out and her blouse opens fully revealing her large breasts unencumbered by a bra in preperation for this night. Her nipples are just beginning to grow hard from both the cold and her exitement and she smiles vacantly.
 
With Sam fully in phase one hypnosis Eric puts the watch away and stops rocking. "You are now completely under my control."

The hypnotist pauses to admire Samantha's impressive chest as firelight flickers over their seductive paleness.

"Listen carefully Samantha. One arm at a time, take off your blouse and let if fall onto the chair. Then put your hands behind your head and slowly, very slowly slide down the metal of the seat and onto your knees on the floor in front of you."
 
Stiffens a bit at the realiziation she has surrendered herself but can't help but obey. She arches her back letting her breasts push forward as she slips her blouse off one shoulder at a time. Pausing since somewhere deep inside she knows what it will mean she lets out a sigh more in acceptance than defeat and raises her hands up back behind her headd and sinks to the floor resting back on her stockinged thighs and waiting for Master to command her agian.
 
Back
Top