Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awwww! melt melt melt. So CUTE!

Thank Goodness I'm getting a cat today! so my craving will be satisfied. Er, I mean I will have fulfilled my mommy responsibilities by getting my child a nice suitable pet. I didn't want a cat at all. I don't care tuppence for fluffy wuffy lovely snuggy little kitty-cats. Apart from myself. I am an entirely selfish cat who only thinks about bowls of cream for me.

TGP, it would be good if you could think about just a check-up, just so we are all reassured. It would set your own mind at rest too.

HP, have you checked out that walking group? Cuz I am on your case, you know I am.

I hope anna got her appointment at the clinic OK.

Don't think I won't be following up on that clinic visit, John, you know I will.

I wonder how andy is, I hope his sore throat is better and that he didn't take up on that mad idea of going driving naked in his car.

;)

I am an entirely selfish cat who only thinks about bowls of cream for me.

HP, have you checked out that walking group? Cuz I am on your case, you know I am.

Cats are always selfish. It's called 'survival'.

I'll do the 'walking group' when I am a lot more confident about walking.
And they are 10 miles away.

Cats are always selfish. It's called 'survival'.

I'll do the 'walking group' when I am a lot more confident about walking.
And they are 10 miles away.

HP, you are setting TGP a very bad example. You just have to contact the walking group and find out what sort of walks they do. They are bound to do some gentle starter ones. Just call them up, it doesn't mean you have to go along on their walks immediately.

(BTW, if you start doing some walking you will be allowed to eat more cuz you will be burning up the calories.)

:heart: (calon) it will be very good for your heart.

HP, you are setting TGP a very bad example. You just have to contact the walking group and find out what sort of walks they do. They are bound to do some gentle starter ones. Just call them up, it doesn't mean you have to go along on their walks immediately.

(BTW, if you start doing some walking you will be allowed to eat more cuz you will be burning up the calories.)

:heart: (calon) it will be very good for your heart.

Yes, Miss.
Immediately, Miss

We down & gone

Yes, Miss.
Immediately, Miss

We down & gone

Good! I'll just tease Dampie a bit now, which you will enjoy after all the were camel posting she did, LOL.

Oh Dampie! :kiss:

attachment.php

She sits on everyone's lap and purrs like anything. If we leave the room she comes after us and rubs on our legs till we give her ears a little tickle. ;)

ETA: Er, the cat that is, not Dampie (dream on!).

Attachments

• Photo1039a.jpg
    Photo1039a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 41
You people are so mean.

:eek: Pot calling kettle! After we teased HP so mercilessly about the were camels. :D
The day will come, dahlink. Sorry we teased you. Soon you'll be in a place where you can have cats again. :)

(Sorry, I have to say this: Piglet is playing app games with Lakhi curled up snoozing on the sofa beside her, oh so cute!)

TGP - John is going to the clinic tomorrow and HP went today. It would be very easy to just pop along and get yourself checked, and they might offer some helpful advice about the mild depression.
:rose:

Last edited:
So we are 1 to 1 it seems, or 2 to 2, and we both distract easily :D
Maybe next time I wear earplugs and eyeshades and knock your socks off.
I am enjoying this...

:D:D:D

Sometimes when you have siblings, you have the same sense of humour. We used to sit round and someone would say something quite innocuous then someone-else would make a reaction in a particular tone of voice and before we knew it, we'd just be laughing and laughing. I miss it so much. Tonight for the first time, Piglet and I had one of those exact moments. Lakhi did a great big smelly poo in her litter tray while we were playing Mancala, and Piglet said: "What's that smell!" and I just said, "Well, I don't think it's a wee wee." And suddenly we were off. "Be grateful," I said. "Be very grateful that at least you don't have to clear it up." We laughed so hard! While she was brushing her teeth she was still laughing so much I had to do them for her, and then we said something else and I was crying with laughter and Piglet was literally rolling on the bathroom floor she was laughing so hard.

:rose: for my siblings and my precious Piglet.

So, I'm pissed off and slightly hurt (even though I shouldn't be). But if I say anything I just sound like a self-centered, whiny bitch.

Ace.

So, I'm pissed off and slightly hurt (even though I shouldn't be). But if I say anything I just sound like a self-centered, whiny bitch.

Ace.

Not necessarily, mate.
An honest expression of internal frustration or feelings can be vented, if phrased right.

Meanwhile, this is for the Society of Literotica Cat Owners:-

Attachments

• internet cat.jpg
    internet cat.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
Not necessarily, mate.
An honest expression of internal frustration or feelings can be vented, if phrased right.

Meanwhile, this is for the Society of Literotica Cat Owners:-

LOL, I had that happen to me earlier. My netbook is so light that kitty cat can nearly push it off the table! :eek:

Naoko, my mother, sister and I are the same. When I get to go home to visit, my fella will just shake his head in dismay as the three of us dissolve in tearful laughter at the slightest thing.

My mother and niece once came to visit and the three of us sat and watched, quite intently, as the sand flowed through this hourglass-type thing, flipping it over and over, just waiting to see at what point it would stop on one end. We suddenly looked at each other and howled in laughter, literally rolling on the floor.

I miss that.

steve, *HUG* Sweetie, if I can vent, so can you. Please, feel free to bend my ear anytime.

john, you are not a fuckup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back