Women who are into CFNM

Been reading the stories and I know a lot of us guys are turned on by CFNM, but are there any women who are into it as well? Any stories on it by any female authors?

I had an ex who was into this. Loved to dress me up and then cum on my dresses, or tanktops, or whatever he wanted me to wear. It wasn't my thing, but he was so into it that it was hard to keep from getting turned on.

I had an ex who was into this. Loved to dress me up and then cum on my dresses, or tanktops, or whatever he wanted me to wear. It wasn't my thing, but he was so into it that it was hard to keep from getting turned on.

Now that is a messy hobby :)

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but sometimes I put on a cute little sundress and walk into the bathroom while my man is just finishing up his shower. I've always kind of wanted him to hoist me up onto the counter while he's still damp and naked, push up my dress, and fuck me like that :)

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but sometimes I put on a cute little sundress and walk into the bathroom while my man is just finishing up his shower. I've always kind of wanted him to hoist me up onto the counter while he's still damp and naked, push up my dress, and fuck me like that :)

A lovely image minElske!

I'll go ahead and say I had no idea what this was.

Can't say it's something I'd be into, but it's awesome that people are. Variance is what makes being alive so fucking awesome!

So far, the women who have responded seem to be into being clothed for a moment or two LOL

Back when I was into men, I had a boyfriend who loved to be naked when everyone else had clothes on and vice versa, meaning that he after the play performances, he'd stall after getting his costume off until absolutely everyone had gotten dressed. Or, not get into the hot tub with the rest of us, but would hang around on the deck, fully clothed, with a little smirk on his face. I did love to watch him get his kicks that way!

Been there. He loved leaving my dresses & clothes on.

His favorite was a facial that dripped onto my clothes/cleavage.

I had a GF who’d let me “trash her dress”.
She had a few special that I could dress her up in and make a mess of… occasionally twice. It’s just so damn hot! :D

He is lucky

So far, the women who have responded seem to be into being clothed for a moment or two LOL

Back when I was into men, I had a boyfriend who loved to be naked when everyone else had clothes on and vice versa, meaning that he after the play performances, he'd stall after getting his costume off until absolutely everyone had gotten dressed. Or, not get into the hot tub with the rest of us, but would hang around on the deck, fully clothed, with a little smirk on his face. I did love to watch him get his kicks that way!

This sounds like fun. I'd definitely do the same thing. I'm a guy, and I've really only done it a few times. One time I was walking along the beach with a friend at night, and I undressed while she didn't, so we just walked along like that. It was nice. And then we sat on a lifeguard chair like that for a while, too. It was a bit thrilling. I'd love the chance to try it out more.

I can't say this is a huge desire of mine, but it would be fun nonetheless. I suspect the sundress would be my clothing of choice for her

I think I dated him too.

I have never done this or met any woman who expressed an interest in this, but I do like the thought of this. I think it would be especially exciting to be naked and perhaps stroking for a small group of women.

Back