We'll take the niggers and women but we don't want the Irish!

How about having the 2016 Republican National Convention in Miami Beach?

Jackie-Mason.jpg
 
Who'd want to hang out with those fucks anyway?

I've been down there for The Masters. It's incredibly beautiful. I've never seen a course like it and I've played Pebble Beach. To play there every day? Hell, who wouldn't want to hang out with them?
 
Man-made golf courses aren't nearly as beautiful as pure unadulterated Nature.
 
If Condoleezza Rice was to have been the first major party nominee, in the place of Mr. Obama she would have received less than one percent, of the black vote. Once again the Augusta sorting hat has picked another kindred spirit.
 
I have no problem with gender-exclusive clubs. Women have the same thing, and that's fine. Sometimes people just want to interact with other members of their own sex. I'm not like that, but plenty of people are.
 
There BLOBFUCKER GOES AGAIN. I've added you to my ignore list I CAN'T SEE YOUR POSTS! FUCK OFFF!
 
The FUCKER keeps responding but all I can see is this

--> ((((((((((((This message is hidden because blobfish is on your ignore list.))))))))))))))))))

I CAN'T SEE WHAT YO WRITING--I CAN GET YOUR MESSAGES FUCK OFF
 
BLOBFUCKER go somewhere and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Here's another FUCKER I can't see!

((((((((((((((((((This message is hidden because bra_man69 is on your ignore list.)))))))))))))))))))
 
I'm unsure how to prescreen so this is literally all I see.

((((This message is hidden because blobfish is on your ignore list.)))


I have nothing to say to you. I'm just glad to be free of you!
 
I'm unsure how to prescreen so this is literally all I see.

((((This message is hidden because blobfish is on your ignore list.)))


I have nothing to say to you. I'm just glad to be free of you!
 
This place won't be integrated until there is a nigger playing Friday best ball while rapping about blunts, bras and menage este trois.

Nas needs golf shoes motherfucker!:cool:
 
Back
Top