The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Aphrodite! :)

Take off your clothes and order a drink.

(The HUNK in the corner is mine, but I share him with Trish occasionally)

:D

Who exactly are you talking of ... I'm in one corner, Tom another, ARW another and Mansome the fourth :rolleyes:

Hey there......... hmm... are you sure you belong in this place?

It's rather naughty and people do get naked.........

I'm sure she'll stay if you show her that AV of yours... you know which one I mean.

However, I love the one you've got on, too.

Mansome can move onto your rumpus instead of mine...:devil:

:eek: I believe he clearly stated he was interested in yours... and far be it for me to come between a man and his preferred rumpus...

(slowly backs away... trying to fade into the scenery...) :eek:

Who exactly are you talking of ... I'm in one corner, Tom another, ARW another and Mansome the fourth :rolleyes:

How could my eyes have strayed to that gorgeous, muscular, dark-haired model when you four are here? Forgive me!

Who's got an empty lap!

:eek: I believe he clearly stated he was interested in yours... and far be it for me to come between a man and his preferred rumpus...

(slowly backs away... trying to fade into the scenery...) :eek:

*pulls you right back into the room* Ohhhh no you don't!

I'm sure she'll stay if you show her that AV of yours... you know which one I mean.

However, I love the one you've got on, too.

Oh I'm sure she'll run if I expose myself.... I think we should let her stick around for at least a day or two....

Hi Starr:kiss:

Feeling any better at all?

Sure hope that Bear found the coffee pot :rolleyes:
Not really. was hoping for an early night last night, but that went out the window when littlest boy was sick in my bed at about 7pm. It was after midnight by the time we got everything washed and dry.
Hubby's off work today too, and is in at the doctor's with lttlest boy. Poor little devil's been sick as a dog since last Thursday.

Not really. was hoping for an early night last night, but that went out the window when littlest boy was sick in my bed at about 7pm. It was after midnight by the time we got everything washed and dry.
Hubby's off work today too, and is in at the doctor's with lttlest boy. Poor little devil's been sick as a dog since last Thursday.

Well, here's hoping you all start feeling better soon :rose:

yep if you think depravity = fun

*laugh*

Oh don't mind him, Aph, the rest of us are much more suave *Rest paw on Aphrodite's rumpus* and debonair.

Have you been given the tour of the baths, yet?

Femme_nue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back