Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo..sexy! Your hubby is quite blind if he doesn't know what he has:mad:

(((((hugs))))) He's many many things, blind being one of them yes. :kiss:

But he's a topic that I have discussed many times on many threads and it often leads me to tears and feeling sorry for myself. Neither of which do I want today. :)

Sooooo

Are you taking any trips this Summer. (Notice the swift change of subject, I'm just slick like that). ;) :D

I have lost the umph to read fiction. I don't know if I've become a snob to it, or what. I used to absorb romance books, but now I look at them and think "really"? WTF - it is sooo not like that! lol I tend to read autobiographies. My last two favorite ones were: Out of Captivity & The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

I have a book list somewhere on this computer that includes Gaby Gifford's story revolving around her recover and her husband's strength.

I'm reading now "The Greatest Show on Earth", from Richard Dawkins. But I generally read fiction. Got trapped by "The Blind Assassin", M. Atwood, and love Stephen King and Salman Rushdie.

You're easy to be kind to. :)

Thanks, dear. But it's not always like that. Some days ago I got very much disliked in a thread because I don't find Jennifer Love Hewitt attractive :D

Thank-you. :kiss: I shall wear my loosest crocheted sweater than, so I can be properly hooked. :D

What is all this about a loose crocheted sweater? It never happened unless someone takes a picture. I can probably get an excellent close up if you're on my lap.

That's very odd, because I do not associate the word loose with you at all.

(((((hugs))))) He's many many things, blind being one of them yes. :kiss:

But he's a topic that I have discussed many times on many threads and it often leads me to tears and feeling sorry for myself. Neither of which do I want today. :)

Sooooo

Are you taking any trips this Summer. (Notice the swift change of subject, I'm just slick like that). ;) :D

Then the topic shall be dropped! I am very much hoping not to go anywhere..but to have someone special visit me;)

I'm reading now "The Greatest Show on Earth", from Richard Dawkins. But I generally read fiction. Got trapped by "The Blind Assassin", M. Atwood, and love Stephen King and Salman Rushdie.

Thanks, dear. But it's not always like that. Some days ago I got very much disliked in a thread because I don't find Jennifer Love Hewitt attractive :D

I am addicted to Dean Koontz. My favorite author is Dick Francis, was very sad when he died a couple of years ago.:(

What is all this about a loose crocheted sweater? It never happened unless someone takes a picture. I can probably get an excellent close up if you're on my lap.

Sexy man alert!!

I find it's not that they're blind, they just don't care. Being taken for granted is akin to being taken as a servant.

Blind? Servant? -- He's not 100% at fault. I am too. I allowed things to continue and now it's up to me to change them or continue them. I have opted to change them. He can work with me or against me, but working against me means he works against us and that will not be something I allow any longer.

My library of books is so lame, you'd doubt I liked to write for as little as I read. That includes erotica. I don't read it all that often. There is just too much in the pot to sift through. I hate wasting my time. Thus the reason I don't like to shop in big stores, malls, or visit bookstores and libraries. Just give me what I want off the shelf, and let me go. lol

If I ever take a picture in my loose crocheted sweater it will be without a bra on, and the threads strategically placed. Good thing it is Summer too hot for a sweater. :D

Loose with my brownie recipe I am (unless folks live in the state of Indiana, then they can't have it).

I find it interesting that Ray Bradbury died on D-Day. He would have wrote one hell of a version of that day.;)

Then the topic shall be dropped! I am very much hoping not to go anywhere..but to have someone special visit me;)

I am addicted to Dean Koontz. My favorite author is Dick Francis, was very sad when he died a couple of years ago.:(

Sexy man alert!!

:kiss: I hope your special someone is able to make it to you. :rose:

My only fiction writer that I do run out and buy immediately or pre-order her books is Lynn Kurland. She's a sappy, moderately good romance writer and my favorite author. I have all her books. I ordered them while I was in the hospital on morphine/percocet/Vicodin and the spouse left me the laptop and my purse, which had my credit card in it. Oops!

(do not shop while on pain-killers - you tend to forget what you buy and how much you spent)

I must go now, my friends...going into work now. Everyone have a wonderful day!:heart::kiss:

Have a wonderful day. :kiss:

I find it interesting that Ray Bradbury died on D-Day. He would have wrote one hell of a version of that day.;)

A very non-commercial, totally not main stream version. He was unique in everything I read from him. The Illustrated Man, Fahrenheit 451, The Golden Apples of the Sun, Martian Chronicles... never read some one remotely like him.

If I ever take a picture in my loose crocheted sweater it will be without a bra on, and the threads strategically placed. Good thing it is Summer too hot for a sweater. :D

Loose with my brownie recipe I am (unless folks live in the state of Indiana, then they can't have it).

I have incredible patience, as you know ... I look forward to Friday, December 21, 2012.

Good thing I don't live in Indiana. ;)

My library of books is so lame, you'd doubt I liked to write for as little as I read. That includes erotica. I don't read it all that often. There is just too much in the pot to sift through. I hate wasting my time. Thus the reason I don't like to shop in big stores, malls, or visit bookstores and libraries. Just give me what I want off the shelf, and let me go. lol

Oh, I have a book fetish. Can't avoid to enter a book store if I walk pass it. I can spend hours watching the covers and reading summaries. I always have unread books at home...

I'm such a horrific writer/reader person. Ignorant beyond words.

I have incredible patience, as you know ... I look forward to Friday, December 21, 2012.

Good thing I don't live in Indiana. ;)

The day the Earth dies?

If you lived in Indiana - you'd be in a lot of trouble. :devil: :D

Oh, I have a book fetish. Can't avoid to enter a book store if I walk pass it. I can spend hours watching the covers and reading summaries. I always have unread books at home...

I've mentioned it in the thread before, I don't know what it is, I just don't like all those choices. There is so much and I have a lot more things I can get done if I don't have to sift through all the choices.

Most of the time, I'll watch the morning news programs and if they talk about a book and it sounds good, I'll stick it on my list and that's what I head out to purchase. I see it, pick it up, and head to the counter, no stoppin' and gazing for me. I'm a cheap shopper. :D

Morning, Red. Hope the summer's starting right for you!

Good morning. :kiss: It's been a good one so far. Busy busy busy. Yours?

I've mentioned it in the thread before, I don't know what it is, I just don't like all those choices. There is so much and I have a lot more things I can get done if I don't have to sift through all the choices.

Most of the time, I'll watch the morning news programs and if they talk about a book and it sounds good, I'll stick it on my list and that's what I head out to purchase. I see it, pick it up, and head to the counter, no stoppin' and gazing for me. I'm a cheap shopper. :D

You're such a temptation, dear... I could pour some tempting ideas in you ear, if you're not careful enough! If you let me talk, that is ;)

Imagine how disturbing could it be finding yourself buying two books in the same go!! :D

The day the Earth dies?

If you lived in Indiana - you'd be in a lot of trouble. :devil: :D

The Winter Solstice, dear. Since the summer is "too hot" to wear a sweater, I await the first day which you can wear it and take a picture ... it's far less teasing and erotic when I have to explain these things. lol

Agreed, my commutes would be HORRIBLE every day. That's what you meant, right?

You're such a temptation, dear... I could pour some tempting ideas in you ear, if you're not careful enough! If you let me talk, that is ;)

Imagine how disturbing could it be finding yourself buying two books in the same go!! :D

Why wouldn't I let you talk? Do you have plans on your mouth being too busy to speak? :devil:

Two books at once and both for me! I might swoon.

The Winter Solstice, dear. Since the summer is "too hot" to wear a sweater, I await the first day which you can wear it and take a picture ... it's far less teasing and erotic when I have to explain these things. lol

Agreed, my commutes would be HORRIBLE every day. That's what you meant, right?

Sorry, I really am a redhead not a blonde. :eek: I'm not nearly as smart as I make myself out to be. :p

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. lol :D

Sorry, I really am a redhead not a blonde. :eek: I'm not nearly as smart as I make myself out to be. :p

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. lol :D

You are brilliant, my dear. Any one who says otherwise or treats you with disrespect in any way will either need a lawyer or a coffin once I have finished with them.

Glad I was able to figure that out. The other minor thought was you jumping on top of my lap and working on your novel while I kissed your back, massaged your aching body. My trouble, of course, would be when a hand stops typing to keep my ever present erection company between your legs.

Why wouldn't I let you talk? Do you have plans on your mouth being too busy to speak? :devil:

Two books at once and both for me! I might swoon.

I really haven't an agenda about the occupancy of my mouth, so I can honestly say I don't have any particular plan for it... and anyway, at one point I WOULD have my mouth free, right? ;)

You are brilliant, my dear. Any one who says otherwise or treats you with disrespect in any way will either need a lawyer or a coffin once I have finished with them.

Glad I was able to figure that out. The other minor thought was you jumping on top of my lap and working on your novel while I kissed your back, massaged your aching body. My trouble, of course, would be when a hand stops typing to keep my ever present erection company between your legs.

:kiss: It's a nice thought to have such protection around.

I know darn well, I would not get the novel done if I were on your lap and you were massaging my aching body. If my novel were to be written in your presence, you'd have to sit on the other side of the room!

I really haven't an agenda about the occupancy of my mouth, so I can honestly say I don't have any particular plan for it... and anyway, at one point I WOULD have my mouth free, right? ;)

Every few seconds - sure your mouth would be free. :D

:kiss: It's a nice thought to have such protection around.

I know darn well, I would not get the novel done if I were on your lap and you were massaging my aching body. If my novel were to be written in your presence, you'd have to sit on the other side of the room!

The only way I could keep myself from you and you me would be different buildings ... and a darn good reason not to drive over to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back