Two cops in fantasy adventure

Cassie loved to joke around, always thought it lightened the mood. But clearly it was not working here. Cole looked to innkeeper and guards walking away.

"Well, that was a close one... jeez..."

Cole sat in the only chair that was not broken and had to think about the whole picture for the moment.

"Cassie... what the hell are we doing? I mean... armor, swords, killing... we have killed how many people now... I mean... we are cops..."

He was freaking out. Cassie walked behind him and laid her big tits on his shoulders, she kissed his ears.

"Cole... Cole, don't freak out like you always do, I have everything under control, we will work this out, now why don't you look and see what our new friend is doing..."

Cole looked and saw Aba crawling towards him and she wrapped her big tits around his cock. Cole moaned and looked to Cassie.

"Wait, wait... we need to figure this out... I mean... ahh... fuck..."

Cassie kissed Cole, letting her tongue plunge into his mouth, Cole fondled Cassie's perfect tits. She always knew how to calm Cole down, she knew the right things to say and the the right things to do.

"What... the fuck are we doing... shit..."

Cassie looked to him and shook her head.

"Well, it looks like to me, you are getting tittyfucked by a gorgeous, great titty nymph... what is it about you and nymphs... jeez... hey wait a minute... get off of him..."

Cassie pushed Aba and Cassie got on and rode Cole, letting his big cock slide into her pussy.

"Don't you worry about anything, consider this a vacation... detective Cole... now fuck your slutty pussy like I know you want to."

Cole smiled at her and he stood up with her riding his cock, he looked to Aba and saw her grinning, she walked up and spanked Cassie on the ass.
 
Cassie felt her tight hole open up as Cole pushed his huge cock in. His cock head was throbbing deep inside her. Cassie’s face told the story as she accepted and rode the big, thick cock. She licked her lip seductively as Cole’s cock was hitting all the right spots inside her pussy.

Aba slapped Cassie ass as Cole fucked her. Knowing the huge breasted cop from another world could do nothing to stop her. "Fuck that slut." Aba moaned as Cole picking up the pace. "Aba come here and lick my cock as I fuck her.” Cole put Cassie on her back on the bed as Aba moved over till she was right next to Cole’s cock sliding in and out of Cassie’s stretched pussy. Cole pulled out and fed his meat to Aba. The half nymph sucked on his cock and then it went back into Cassie’s pussy.

Aba moaned as her tongue licked over Cassie lips and Cole continued to fuck Cassie. Aba also started to finger her own pussy as she licked at Cassie’s throbbing clit. Cole was not the only one that needed a little sexual release after almost being killed by assassins.

Everyone wanted this position to last and it did. Cassie pussy was being assaulted by a hot licking tongue and a huge cock. Cole’s cock loved Cassie’s pussy and he liked to watch the nymph pleasure Cassie as well. Aba knew how good a huge cock like Cole’s felt, stretching and ramming a pussy, her fingers rubbing her own clit wildly. Finally, it was all too much for everyone. Cassie and Aba came first, thrashing and gasping together. Cole pulled out and shot his load all over Cassie’s cumming pussy and Aba gasping face. His hot streams of cum dripped down Aba’s face and over Cassie’s pussy. Once Aba recovered from her orgasm, her hungry mouth licked up the cum. She let out a moan of pleasure at Cole’s gift.

All three slept the rest of the night. In the morning, they went down to the pub for breakfast.

“Cole, I was thinking about what you said last night. We are cops. We need to follow the laws of this land, but we are still cops. Sometimes we need to use deadly force. It comes with the job.” Cassie reasoned.

Aba spoke up “You saved me last night, and as a result the men attacked you. You were just defending yourselves.”

They waited for Cole’s thoughts.

Ewyn and Eartha

Ewyn face was strained as she looked over to Eartha. “One rider has returned. They have not found the heroes yet. But they have found a few clues.” she told Eartha.

“What clue did they find?” Eartha asked.

“Two forest nymphs, reported seducing the male hero.” Ewyn explained.

Eartha looked worried. One nymph was dangerous, two could be deadly.

“He fucked both of them until each passed out from multiple orgasms.” Ewyn told the female dwarf.

Eartha gasped in surprise “I have never heard of any male accomplishing such a feat. I need to meet this man!” Despite her age, Eartha said it with a bit of lust in her voice.

Ewyn smiled for the first time since Heimon death. “Eartha, he might be a little young for you.”

Eartha laughed “I’m old, not dead. Anyhow, we’ll let the hero decide if he wants a woman with some experience!”

Ewyn laughed too. “There is more, both heroes left with a centaur. The riders are following their trail”
 
Last edited:
"Cassie, I know we defend ourselves and all. But... I..."

It was a big deal, he has only ever shot three people in his whole time being a cop. It always did bother him and Cassie knew it, but he did always put on a good front. He spent a few years as a UC.

"Cassie, you did no wrong, I am not saying that... but... you know how I feel... I am the good cop..."

He shook his head and he got in bed, he felt Cassie slide in next to him and Aba on the other side of him, there tits pressing into him. He just smiled.

Next Day.

Cole and Cassie waved good bye to Aba as they walked off down the road, they saw how people traded goods for currency, from food, to trinkets, to weapons. Cole smiled as he looked upon some fancy jewerly and bought something. He walked up to Cassie.

"For you my lover."

He held in his hands a huge emerald necklace.

"A huge stone to show off your huge..."

He grinned at her.

"You think maybe we should get some new clothes, I mean I did happen to take off the bodies..."

He showed her the bag of gems and coins.

"Lots of money..."

He kissed his lover and took her by some of the clothing shops.
 
The small open air market had a lot more things for sale than Cassie had first thought. There was plenty of clothing and food, but there were also a lot of weapons, and some magical items and potions. She could also tell some of the items were illegal and some of the merchants were a bit shady. One of them tried to sell her shoddy products.

Nevertheless, she was having fun shopping. She had already bought a white cloak, some leather leggings and matching corset and some excellent tall black boots. She presently had two cloaks in her hands, a purple one and a golden one. She held them up to Cole

“Which one?” She asked.

“Gold” Cole said “matches your hair”

“Ok” Cassie said and paid the merchant for the item. She turned around and saw something that surprised her.

“Cole, look over there!” She said to her partner in excitement. Both of them saw the upper half of a beautiful woman and the lower half of a huge snake. The snake body twisted and turned on itself, reflecting some kind of frustration. She wore a black vest to cover her large breasts, although a significant amount of cleavage was showing. Her snake tail was massive, big, thick, and strong. Her snake under belly showing the trademark tracks of most serpents. The snake skin was colored in a light purple/blue with a lighter underbelly. She was beautiful. If you liked Nagas, which almost NO race did. On her arms were gold bracelets and around her neck was a large thick golden necklace.

“What an ASS” The snake woman said to herself. “STUPID … HOT HEADED PALADIN … ASS!” The woman growled to herself as she slithered closer to Cassie and Cole. All the people in the market moved away from her.

“Fucking Paladin… just because I used the word “fucking” she has me cleaning that fucking statue again … well FUCK HER… FUCK HER and ALL HER FUCKING relatives!” She grumbled to herself as she reached the spot where Cassie and Cole were standing.

“Hello?” Cassie said to the snake person. “My name is Cassie, what is your name?”

The Naga suddenly seemed to notice Cassie and Cole. “Aren’t you going to run away from me?” The Naga asked Cassie a bit confused.

“No” Cassie answered “Should I?”

The Naga paused for a moment “No, you should not. My name is Jola.” She said and shook Cassie hand. Jola shook Cole’s hand as well. But before she could say anything an elf wearing shining armor was approach the three of them. “Oh shit” Jola whispered quietly to herself.
 
Last edited:
Cole watched the events, saw the Naga female, saw the people afraid, he could feel there fear. He felt his own heart beating faster, he still had a hard time believing that this was all real. But here was Cassie, brave as can be, nothing bothering her what so ever, taking the ever dangerous situation and making it her own, problem solving. Cole did not realize she got in front of him and was shaking the snake woman's hand. Cole shook his head and did not want to show fear. He shook Jola's hand, but than felt a warm, soothing presence, a shining radiance almost blinded him as he looked to the door way. He heard the hiss of the snake woman. He looked and saw a heavily armored woman, a red head, she had a large cross on her chest, with the blazing sun behind it.

"Paladin?"

This was a D&D game, this is exactly what this was. Cole shook his head again.

"Whoa, whoa... take it easy, she did nothing wrong here Miss pally."

The red head came more into view, revealing she was an elf, maybe half elf, but she had very beautiful features, well from what he could see in her face, her eyes were so inviting, but he could feel her judging him already. She radiated goodness, and than she was standing before him, looking down on him.

Paladin: "A very dirty mind I see here, thinking about breasts and the foul sort of play... oh my..."

She than looked upon Cassie and saw the same thing, but saw the law in both of them.

Paladin: "Thank you for stopping my student here, Jola, please refrain from language like that, you could be scaring these poor people. Dirty minded, but they are good people. I am Kira, Kiralu Sacreheart, a Paladin of the holy order, I am to teach this Naga that she is good hearted and can be a service to the people.

Cole looked to them both and wondered. He looked to Cassie and saw this smile on her face.

"Well, my name is Cole, and this is Cassie, we are part of the law... I think still... but we are lost here on your world..."

Cassie interrupted.

"What my big dick partner is trying to say here is, we need to find something to protect. We are curious about Jola here, what is she?"

Kira looked to Cassie and admired her beauty, but than looked back to Cole. She nodded.

Kira: "Well, Cole and Cassie, I would be happy to have you along."

She smiled at them both, but saw Jola sneer at her/

Kira: "I have a stop to make, I hear there are two very confused ladies in a town a few days ride out, I would be happy to have the company of two law folk. What say you?"

She held her hand out and Cole smiled as he took her hand in his, he felt her soft hand and instantly felt a twitch in his pants, he saw the frown on Kira's face and Cole quickly got behind Cassie, she felt his hard cock press into her ass...
 
As the Paladin Kira said “I am Kira, Kiralu Sacreheart, a Paladin of the holy order, I am to teach this Naga that she is good hearted and can be a service to the people.”

Jola whispered under her breath “more like service people in a nice butter sauce… yum!” but no one heard her comment.

Then Kira asked Cole and Cassie "I have a stop to make, I hear there are two very confused ladies in a town a few days ride out, I would be happy to have the company of two law folk. What say you?"

Cassie tried to look over to Cole, but found him behind her. She also felt his big hard cock against her ass cheeks.

“Well, I think Cole is “up” to join you, a beautiful woman, on your quest.” Cassie answered giggling at her own pun as she wiggled her ass against Cole erection.

“Do I have to come along? This quest sounds really BORING” Jola said hoping to get out of it.

“Jola, boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience. A rustling in the leaves drives him away.” Kira explained to Jola. The snake woman just hissed in frustration.

“Kira, Cole and I will need to acquire some horses. Do you know a good place to find some?” Cassie asked Kira.

“The town stables have several available. Let me show you the way” Kira offered. As they walked to the stables, Cassie asked Kira a bunch of questions.

“So you are a paladin! That is so cool!! A holy knight of the holy order. What god do you serve? What are your codes of conduct?” Cassie asked, but then spouted out another question before Kira could answer. “I’ll bet you have a brave steed! A big white horse!”

Cole had calmed himself and was walking next to Cassie. “Cassie, let the Paladin answer!” He told her.

“And don’t mind me… I’m just the useless side kick” Jola groused about not being asked any questions.

Cassie laughed “Jola, I’m sorry. Let me asks you a question… Let’s see… How do you ride a horse?”

“I can ride a horse… but usually I ride in a wagon. A little less stressful for the horse.” Jola explained happy to be included in Cassie’s questions.
 
Cole chuckled listenting to all of Cassie's questions, she was firing them off at her like a automatic rifle. He pulled Cassie close to him.

"This is so like a Dungeon's and Dragons game, I mean don't you think?"

He fondled her breast as he she walked. He saw Kira look at him as he did that. She turned and look to them both.

"Excuse me, but are you two married?"

She was tall, a bit taller than Cole. Cole stopped and looked her in the eye.

"No, we are not married... but I do love Cassie, and I know all about your holy oaths and order... I mean, I don't know about yours, but I am familar with the code of the paladin."

All of his years of playing those games with the few friends he had was paying off. This was so like D&D.

Kira looked to them both.

"You both should get married if you are to be touching each other like that, it is only proper. So to answer some of your questions Cassie. I am a paladin of the Holy Order of the Sun. Pelor is his name. Our Code of Conduct, is follow the righteous path. Do what is right in the name of the being that brings life, fights the darkness. Do you understand?"

She looked right at Cassie, right into her eyes and than at Jola, she seemed to refrain from looking at Cole, she seemed to avoid his eyes. Kira shook her head than.

"As far as my steed, I have a magical steed, golden like the sun. She is black though, a true stallion."

Her gaze drew towards Cole's crotch area, he was still rather hard from Cassie.

"I uhh..."

She blushed a bit as she looked to Jola.

"And you, you were equipped well enough to ride along with me. Don't you go and be troublesome."

Jola scoffed.

"Yes, yes, that damn order of yours making it so I can float... how boring... why could you not let me fly."

Kira shook her head and pulled on the leash that appeared out of no where. Jola lunged at Kira and they were face to face.

"Behave yourself... no more of this attitude... now we have work to do, I hear there are two thieving rogues on the loose, a Drow and a cat furry... we have to bring them to the righteous way."

Cole had his hand on Cassie's ass and he got in a good squeeze, his fingers sinking deep into the crack of her ass. He whispered.

"I would love to see you and Kira scissoring... yeah just rubbing pussies... mmmm"

Cole started to kiss over Cassie's neck as Kira was teaching Jola. Jola licked her lips as she saw Cole doing what seemed to be exciting Cassie.

"Oooohh, look at the love birds, seems that one can't keep his paws off that large breasted one. They both are very delicious looking... Master... Kira... why don't you go and play with that one, I could not help but sense that you were taken back by the size of that one... he is quite different than the others..."

Kira frowned, but indeed could not help but to watch.
 
1 hour later

Cassie had a big smile spread over her oh so kissable lips as she rode her horse away from the town of Everlune. Her hair was under a witch’s hat, lest it get in the way of her spell casting. Her ample breasts were held captive by a bluish-silver adorned leather corset; she wore her ruby gem ring. A cape of deep verdant green lay draped over her shoulders. In her hand was her staff, at her sides, two long daggers. Her legs were clad in a pair of skin tight black leather breeches. A pair of brown calf high boots completed her outfit. Cassie seemed more like a member of this strange new world.

Kira led Jola, Cole, and Cassie into the farm lands around the town. This area was pretty safe with the town’s guards patrolling the roads. The four did not speak much as Cole and Cassie soaked in the new sights.

After an hour, the group entered another forest. It was the fastest way to reach the town of Loudwater where the two rogues were. But the forest was thick and wild. With no major populated areas, they would need to have their wits about them. It was a dangerous place. Another hour and they entered the forest path. Soon the trees grew thick and covered the path, making it feel as if they rode through a living plant tunnel. Small percentage of the light made it through all the vegetation, so it became darker and more difficult to see. But the path was well kept, with only an occasional fallen branch to step over.

Kira called for a rest alongside a small creek. Cassie removed her cape and boots and gave both Kira, Jola, a view of her shapely figure. Even dressed for travel, it was not hard to tell what a gorgeous figure she had. Cassie placed her feet in the cool water of the creek. It felt refreshing, as she also refilled her water container.

“Kira, I have a question for you. Are you the kind of Paladin which lives a righteous life, but does not impose your life style on others? Or are you the kind of Paladin which expects other to live as you do?” Cassie asked.
 
Last edited:
Kira stood there, her long fiery red hair flowed in the cool breeze. Her armor was heavy, but she showed she could carry all the weight. She sighed when she looked to Jola and Cole, Cole looked to be getting along with Jola very much, they chatted, laughed together. She knew they were up to no good though. Than Kira admired Cassie's figure as she set her cloak and boots aside and put her feet in the cool water. Her question made her think for a second. Her body took her by surprise, and she felt a bit jealous by the way Cole and Jola stared at her.

"My way? Lady Cassie, I only expect for people to act the way of the sun. Righteous and pure. I try not to impede my way onto others, if they ask I will show them the path. Sometimes, I am not sure if I am doing what I am suppose to... I mean..."

She blushed as she said that. She saw Jola drooling as she looked over Cole, Jola had taken Cole's pants and pushed him into the creek, exposing his manhood, after staring at Cassie in all her glory, he was rock hard. Cole looked up at Jola.

"Hey... that was not cool Jola..."

He quickly sprang to his feet and lunged at Jola, he caught her by surprise and he swiped her top off, revealing her large rack. Cole smirked as Jola was shocked.

"Haha, even steven!"

Cole ran around from Jola as she chased him, her large breasts bouncing as she slithered after him. Kira saw Cole's manhood and was beet red. Kira spoke.

"Ms. Cassie... your man has the largest manhood, I have ever seen... men from... I mean... how is he this big?"

Jola ran to Kira.

"Master, master... that mean big worm man took my top and he will not give it back... he is quick on his feet, despite his large rod between his legs..."

Kira felt her heart racing, she tapped the center of her breast plate and her armor disapeared. She too had large breasts, she wore a white tunic that hugged her frame oh so good. She had a slim waist it seemed, but a strong frame, her hips were wide. She had a perfect hourglass figure. Her breasts rose and fell as she was breathing hard.

"What is this feeling...?"

She saw Cole walking towards them. He had a big smile on his face. Kira gasped.

"Ms Cassie, how do you handle something so big?"

Cassie could only grin.
 
As Kira talked to Cassie about her Deity and believes, Cassie tried to pay attention, even though Cole and Jola were being naughty. Cassie knew nothing about a god named “Pelor” from her time playing D&D. But she made a few assumptions and tried to answer Kira's questions.

“Cole and I ran into a Centaur named Aem Stoutsteed. He told us how dangerous and hard this world is. Your god, Pelor, must understand that sexual pleasure is a little glimpse at heaven for mortals.” Cassie said and then looked over to Cole huge cock. “In fact, I think I’m closer to God in bed than in any church. Making people happy adds goodness to the world.” She told Kira. “I have always believed that performing acts of good, causes more people to do good things. Squeezing evil out, leaving Evil no room in which to exist.” Cassie explained. “Why not let your hair down and have some fun with Cole. You can explore way to handle his “big sword”!!” Cassie laughed.

Cassie stood up and slipped her boots back on. She walked over to Cole and grabbed Jola's top from him. “You owe me one… go seduce Kira” She whispered to Cole. Cassie walked over to Jola.

“Let’s give Cole and Kira some privacy” Cassie suggested. Handing Jola back her top.

Jola had an evil smile on her face. Her forked tongue licking the air as she replied. “If Cole and Kira are busy… That leaves you and me! If you want to compare… My lower body is one huge phallus symbol… so Cole’s thing is not big compared to me!” Jola stated. Then, to make her point, her snake tail rose up next to Cassie's face. “And the tip … moves” Jola added making her snake tip vibrate wildly.

“Tempting” Cassie said laughing, “but how about we just stand watch and look out for evil monsters and baddies”

“You are about as much fun a Kira! Party pooper!” Jola said in disappointment. Then Cassie and Jola went on perimeter patrol.
 
Last edited:
Cole looked to Kira, who was blushing furiously. He felt a bit uncomfortable. Cole smiled and half waved.

"Uhh... sorry, I know how this must look... very not lawful good... let me just put my pants back on."

Kira could not help but to look, she was beet red. Cole could not help but notice under her shirt her pendant was glowing. Cole did not put his pants on, he was a bit curious about her necklace. He got closer to Kira.

"Ummm Miss Kira? Is there something about your necklace? It seems to be glowing?"

Kira was worried than, she grasped the pendant with her strong hand and closed her eyes. Cole did not know what was happening. He put his pants on and tucked his softening cock back into his pants. He had to focus really hard to make his cock calm down. Kira really was beautiful. But something was wrong, he could feel it. He could see her shaking, she bit her lower lip, her eyes gazed at himself.

"Umm Miss Kira?"

Kira took a step towards Cole and she had her holy symbol that looked like a sun, she spoke a prayer and closed her eyes, her hair flowed in a breeze that was not felt, the pendant stopped glowing. She took a deep breathe. Cole shook his head, he did not see Cassie or Jola anymore. He wondered what they were up to. No good, he knew.

Cole saw Kira staring at him again and he just shook his head. What did Cassie know, Kira was not interested in a heathen like himself, he than looked to his Katana, he wondered.

"Kira, you are a mighty warrior, a Paladin that fights for the good of people, so you know how to use a sword well? Do you think you can teach me? I am better with my hands and feet, but I know I will have to learn how to use a sword if I am to survive here and protect Cassie."

Kira looked at him and smiled, she threw her hand out and her sword appeared in her hand, the blade emblazoned with fire her shield appeared on her other hand, the mighty lion on it roared, Cole did not flinch as he was not scared, she was a paladin and would not just hurt anyone. Kira looked at Cole and grinned, she wanted his cock, she wanted to take Cole, the lust was building too fast inside of her, her protection spells would not be able to hold this.

"Cole... I will teach you... but... I.. Need..."

She shook her head, her red hair shaking around her.

"Draw your sword, my blade will not harm you and I already know that you will not be able to hit me... come boy."

Cole spat on the floor, he did not like being called boy. He drew the two handed sword and put the sheathe on his belt. He charged at her with a furious roar and slashed forward, Kira easily blocked it with her mighty shield, when Cole hit the shield, he thought he would be slick, he let go with one hand on his sword and went to grab her shield, but Kira was far to smart and battle ready for that move to work, she pushed and knocked Cole back on his ass. Cole fell back hard and let out a gasp as he looked at her from the ground. Kira laughed. She ran her fingers through her red hair and looked so sexy doing that. Cole shook his head and did a kip up and easily got to his feet, he was very flexiable and agile. Cole smiled as he rolled and quickly rushed Kira, but again she was ready for any of his attacks, Cole came in low, trying for a leg sweep, but he feinted the attack and swung out with his sword, she had to block low, but Cole quickly sprang up and used her shield as a spring board and he flipped over her and got behind her quickly, his hands going around her neck and mid section, right under her large breasts.

"Gotcha... now why don't you show me these nice breasts..."

His hand squeezed her breast and he quickly felt her body tense and he heard a bit of a moan, but to his attention he saw her elbow flying at him and he had to back off a bit, letting her go with his left hand that was fondling her, he blocked her elbow and took her arm and locked it behind her, now having her in a choking hold and cop lock, she resisted and felt how strong Cole actually was. She blushed and her nipples got very hard, she could not help but to press her ass against the buldge that she felt in his pants. Cole could only press back.

"For a paladin, you sure are horny..."

Kira blushed. "Well, how could a girl not be with that huge cock pressed against my ass... come on big boy... show me what you got..."

Cole felt her move her ass back and she threw herself to the ground, Cole let go, he did not want to hurt her, but Kira was a bit disappointed, she caught herself and her sword and shield appeared again, Cole stood ready as he picked his sword up, he was faced with her rushing him than, sword first, Cole fell for the feint and parried the sword away, only to find the shield bashing him again, this time right in the face, Cole was knocked back in shock by her power, Cole grabbed at her shield and he fell back to the ground, dizzy from the hit. Kira smirked.

"Always be prepared for the unexpected, come on you should know that... you are better than this... show me."

Cole stared up at the sky, regaining his senses. He shook it off, the dizziness, the fog coming over his head, he again kip up to his feet and he picked his sword up. This time he took the stance of a samurai, a serious stance, he has seen many times in video games, sword held in front, in a fighting stance. Kira held her shield in front of her, ready for his slash. Cole than fast stepped forward, taking a mighty downward slash, his sword clanging on her shield, Kira laughed as he seemed to attack her shield for some reason, but suddenly she felt his foot connect to her side and she skiddered to the left from the blow. She was surprised that he threw a kick like that, Cole quickly leapt back and rushed in again to slash at her shield again, this time after he connected, he let go with one hand of his sword and he punched her shield, he moved her back and this time she saw him spin around her shield and he connected his sword to the back of her shield, knocking it to the ground from her grasp, Kira was so shocked at his movements, able to attack this fast, he again took her into his grasp and held her from behind, putting her to the ground, he was mounting her ass as he held both of her arms behind her.

"What did you think about that, I am begining to figure out the sword a little bit, I might want a dagger or a short sword, seems to be faster, like me."

Kira felt his huge cock pressing against her ass, he had her ass raised up a bit the way he took her down. Her pendant was shining bright, it hummed with power. Kira was breathing heavy, she wanted to be free, she wanted to fuck Cole.

"Let me go, or fuck me please... before... before I cant control it anymore... I... fear for your safety... if..."

She moaned out as she pressed back into his crotch, rubbing his cock with her ass.
 
Cassie looked at the dark green forest around them. It was beautiful. It was very different than the big city Cole and her came from. The cool stream they had camped next was amazing too and added to the beauty of the place. It was weird, how one minute Cole and her were on Earth and the next they were here. But her mind seemed to take it all in and just keep going.

For example she was walking next to a Naga. A woman with a huge snake body instead of legs. Her mind accepted that fact as normal and just kept going.

“I’ll bet Kira is getting the shit fucked out of her now!” Jola said with an evil smile on her face. “It is about time that bitch needs a good fucking!”

Cassie laughed and then asked “Jola, how did you are Kira become a pair. I know you are the student and she is the teacher… but still it seems like a strange pairing.”

“Well, it is strange, but understandable once I tell you the tale. I was a “the familiar” to a wizard named Varloser. Varloser was a human and was a bigger asshole than Kira.” Jola said then her eyes softened. “I did not mean that. Kira maybe all paladin, but she was a good person. Varloser was evil. He exploited the weak and killed people for the fun of it. Usually in the most awful way possible.” Jola explained.

Kira and a group of others fighters attacked Varloser’s estate. Varloser was killed after a pretty big battle. I would have fought with my master against them… but just as I made it into the battle, he was killed. The death of a wizard usually kills his familiar, but I only collapsed and fell into a type of magical coma.” Jola said.

“I guess everyone wanted to kill me, calling all Nagas evil. But good old Kira argued that perhaps I could be turned towards a path of goodness. It took a bit of talking but the others finally agreed to let me live. However there was a stipulation that Kira needed to have me at her side for 2 full years. In this way, she could monitor my progress toward the path of good.” Jola said.

“And how are you doing… being good?” Cassie asked

“I never seem to be good enough for Kira… but I think I’m going to pass the test” Jola explained. “I just don’t know what to do after that. I like being at Kira’s side and I don’t want to stop being with her” Jola added sincerely.
 
The Fractured Hills

The darkness of twilight made the rocky crags seem sharper and deeper. The toothy hills had rock pillars and piercing edges as if the gods had made them as thorny hedges not to be crossed. In this shadowy light, the rocks seemed to have tormented faces etched into them.

The desert below the hills were filled with bodies and blood. The remnants of the battle. Black clouds of smoke filled the sky with small spouts of orange flame breaking the bleak scene.

Sweat dripped down Prince Davi brow as he gripped his sword's hilt in his hand, the brown leather clutched so tight that his knuckles could be seen straining against his skin. His blade dripped blood from the many demons that he had killed that day.

He turned in time to block a blow, parrying the insect demon claw trying to kill him. He grunted from the force of the blow, gritting his teeth as he pushed the limb away from his head. He swung at the demon’s head and connect. Sparks flew as his blade scraped against his opponent.

The Demon dazed by the blow. Prince Davi had enough strength remaining to plunge his sword through the hard armor of the demon. He watched as the evil thing crumpled to the ground.

His loyal lieutenant dispatched another demon next to him. He yanked his sword free of the creature’s head. "I think that is the last of the group following us, Sire” The man grunted and collapsed to the ground.

“I hope you are right.” The prince replied. “Let’s keep moving.”

“What’s the point. Our army has been defeated. The Demons will catch us eventually.” His lieutenant said in despair.

“As long as you can still hold that sword, there is a chance. Now let’s get moving.” The Prince ordered. His lieutenant got to his feet and the two men moved deeper into The Fractured Hills.

Cole and Kira

The hunger was so ravenous within Kira, her mind was slipping away. Cole was not helping the situation as his massive cock bulge was rubbing against Kira’s raised butt and her excited pussy.

“I want you to lose control. Sounds like fun!” Cole replied not understanding the danger he was in. He reached down and grabbed Kira’s glowing pendant “Is this what Paladins wear to suppress their lust. Time for you to be free” Cole said

“NOOOOO” Kira gasped trying to stop him, but she could not. Cole yanked the pendant off.

Kira eyes turned red, horns appeared on her head, a tailed grew from her tail bone and bat wings spouted from her back. The sudden appearance of the wings knocked Cole off Kira and onto his back. Kira sprang up and turned on Cole.

“Kira… you’re a succubus! Wow, did not see that coming, a Paladin Succubus!” Cole said in shock.

“Yes, Cole, the pendant you took off my neck prevented me from changing and using my succubus powers. But you removed it. Now I shall feast on your soul!” Kira said laughing.

Cole had played enough D&D to know he was in deep shit. His mind was racing to find some way to protect himself from her magic. The only thought he had was maybe the pendant he held in his hand was useful. He slipped it around his wrist and prayed it would work.

Kira pounced on Cole, her bat wings flapped behind her. She kissed him. A succubus' kiss will turn a man into a sex slave. Crushing his will power. Cole felt the evil magic try to control him, but the pendant prevented it. He did not know what to do next... so he decided to play along and act enslaved.

Kira pulled off her clothing and spread her legs over Cole mouth. “Now Slave… eat my pussy.” Kira ordered. Cole grabbed her legs and started munching on Kira sweet pussy. Cole was an amazing pussy eater and Kira soon discovered that!

She was moaning in no time. Her pussy quivering as Cole’s tongue licked at her clit. She had never had felt such pleasure from a man; she wanted him more. Her elegant long legs entwined about his head to draw him in deeper. Cole pulled out his viberator as his tongue stroked her clit. He slowly inserted the viberator into her pussy and turned it on. “MMMMMMMM” Kira moaned as he fucked her with the viberator. He rammed into her as he licked her clit. Kira had been so wound up from his earlier teasing and the long time since she had an orgasm that in very little time she came in gasps. She shuddered in ecstasy as her pussy clung to the vibertor. When her orgasm had subsided, she looked at him with lust drunk eyes, her tongue lolling.

“Oh, you naughty little sex slave” She moaned. “that was the best orgasm I have ever had.”

She pulled off Cole’s pants and mounted his massive throbbing cock. She started to ride him.

“I wish I did not have to kill you and suck your soul away. I want more of those orgasms, but it is my nature to kill humans!” Kira said with disappointment in her voice. She truly did not want to kill Cole.

Cole was thinking her pussy was amazing and he loved what she was doing to him. He thrust harder into her and moaned in pleasure. Kira was getting into it too. Once her pussy came once, additional orgasm seemed to come with easy. Within a few minutes, she came again squealing in pleasure.

As her orgasm finished Kira knew something was wrong. Cole had not cum yet! There wasn't a man alive who could withstand the cunt of a succubus in full climactic spasm. She whined and squirmed, needing more of him. She needed his seed, his essence, his soul.

As if Cole had read her mind he banged his hips into her harder and his hands found her breasts. He squeezed her breasts as if he were trying to milk her. It was a huge turn on for him and for her too. Another earth-shattering orgasm hit Kira and this time Cole joined her. His hot seed squirting deep inside her. Kira did what a succubus was not supposed to do. She tried not to suck his soul away. The pendant would have prevented it from happening, but it was not needed. Kira had overcome her evil succubus nature.

Cole was done cumming and Kira was looking at him with real love in her eyes. “I did not kill you. Oh, I’m SOOO GLAD” Kira exclaimed and kissed Cole hugging him.
 
Last edited:
Mark sat up and clutched his head. He felt dizzy and his mouth was dry. Just what had he been drinking last night? As his eyes cracked open and bright glaring sunlight struck him, he winced and threw his hand up to cover them and slowly his memory started to come back.

Actually the last thing he remembered was being in the gun range he frequented. He loved going there because a lot of cops used it so only on the level people normally turned up. Besides that one lady cop usually came in pretty regularly and she was the most gorgeous thing on two legs he had ever seen. He had been working up the nerve to ask her out for six months but so far he had not been able to make a move.

However that didn't explain his current situation. He remembered being in the gun range. her and what he had found out was her partner had shown up and as usual he had drooled over her. Then they had started to disappear. First Cassie and then her partner. While everyone else had stood around in shock he had run forward and just as her partner had vanished he had felt a shock and he had passed out.

Now he was waking up with a killer headache somewhere on a street he guessed. The owner must have tossed him out if that was the sun. Finally his eyes adjusted and he blinked as he looked around. Then he blinked some more and rubbed them. What they were seeing couldn't be real.

He was surrounded on all sides by tall trees and he was sitting in grass. the sky was a rich blue with clouds drifting lazily across it and he could hear animal sounds. Just where the fuck was he???

Standing up he examined himself. He was still in the combat equipment he had changed into to go to the range in. Combat boots, Khaki camo pants, T-shirt, Shoulder holster, Belt with twin holsters and a combat knife. He had two, paired, semi automatic handguns in his hip holsters, and a large caliber laser scoped handgun in the shoulder one. The belt also had spare magazines for each but not that many, after all he had been at the range and had expected to be able to reload from the boxes of ammunition he had there.

Still not believing where he was he looked around and spotted several columns of smoke coming from the one direction. They didn't look like fires raging out of control, more like several campfires. Well if there were several together there must be people that way. Drawing one of his handguns he set off. It didn't look all that far and maybe he could find out what was going on.
 
WHAT?!

When Cassie and Jola returned from their patrol they found Cole and Kira sitting next to each other, hugging, with their feet in the cool creek. They were wearing clothing again. Cole wore a white shirt with a leather vest and cotton pants. Kira was in her white tunic and leather pants. Her red hair flowing around her shoulders. Both Cole and Kira looked basically as they did before Cassie and Jola went on patrol. However, there was no doubt; something important had happened between the two of them while Cassie and Jola had been away.

“What the hell happened between you two?” Cassie gasped as Cole and Kira looked up at their approach.

“Hell happened” Cole answered with a smirk, holding up Kira’s old magical pendant. “Kira is a succubus!”

“WHAT?” both Cassie and Jola gasped in total shock.

Kira smiled at them and said quietly “Cole speaks the truth. Do not be alarmed, I will take my succubus form to show you.”

Kira transformed into a succubus in front of the others. Her wings, fangs, horns, and a tail clearly confirming her status as a succubus. Both Cassie and Jola gasped again.

“The magical pendant suppressed my true nature. During our love making, Cole removed it. But” Kira said and looked into Cole’s eyes “My time as a paladin and my love for Cole has changed me. I’m no longer an evil succubus, I’m a good succubus.”

“WHAT?” both Cassie and Jola gasped in total shock

“You two have a very limited vocabulary” Cole added laughing.

Jola face grew angry “So all along, an evil succubus has been teaching me to be good?”

“Well, actually when Kira wears the pendant, she is a true Paladin with all the abilities of one. I’ll wager, none of the other Paladin even knew her true nature. The magic is so powerful; it made her save you when the other paladins wanted to kill you. She was a more pure paladin, then her fellows. She was not evil at all” Cole explained to Jola.

“This is going to take some time for me to wrap my head around!” Cassie gasped as Kira returned to her human form.

Later

As the sun was getting ready to set, Jola, Kira, Cole, and Cassie reached the small town of Loudwater. The small frontier community had a general store, a few restaurants, a whorehouse/saloon, a laundry, blacksmith shop, hotel, and small fortified villa for the Mayor/government. The town was small, but it was critical for the region. Providing supplies for miners, ranchers, and the logging operations in the area.

There was an eerie wind blowing that evening. The locals called it “the devil’s wind”. A wind that came down through the mountain passes and curled hair and made nerves jump and skin itch. On nights when the wind blew, strange things happen. People knew this and most went to the bar to be together. Safety in numbers. Unfortunately, they also drank booze, and many nights town folk end up fighting themselves.

This was the town Jola, Kira, Cole, and Cassie entered.

“This wind is creepy” Cole pointed out as a gush blew through the deserted streets. “Where is everyone?” He asked.

“Sound like they are all partying in the bar!” Cassie noted

“My kind of place!” Jola said with a big smile on her face.
 
Last edited:
Mark had walked further than he had thought. When he had started out he had thought he would only have to hike a few miles at best before he would hit a road into town, and then he would b able to bum a ride in the rest of the way. Yet the more he had walked the less certain he was that he was anywhere close to civilization.

He had not seen any traces of civilization anywhere. No tracks on the ground, no old vehicle tire prints, heck he hadn't even seen traces of trees being logged. The only time he remembered seeing wilderness like this was way up north, and he meant wayyyy up north and it was just not that cold, so where was he?

It took him most of the day to reach a spot where he could see what he was aiming for. It turned out to be a very small, old, quaint village. He must be in an amusement park or something because all the buildings were made out of wood and looked pretty run down except for one place that looked reasonably well put together. Still there wasn't a single car or bike in the place. Well as long as they had a phone so he could phone work and tell them why he had not been in and arrange to get picked up from wherever here was, he didn't really care.

It still took him another half an hour to make his way into town? By that time it was getting dark and a wind had followed him. Sighing he looked around but nothing really seemed to be open. Typical of the luck he seemed to be having lately. Then as the wind died down he heard laughter and shouting and zoomed into the one place that seemed to still be open. Smiling he started to approach it. Hell if there was one thing he knew it was the sound of a bar. It didn't matter what country you were in a bar sounded the same in any language.

As he approached it he noticed 4 figures approaching it out of the gloom from another direction. Well at least he knew he was not the only person in this place. Then realizing he still held his gun he quickly holstered it and walked casually towards the door, aiming to get there at the same time as the approaching people.
 
Jola, Kira, Cole, and Cassie headed for the Bar as well. As they grew closer they notice a single figure from the opposite side of the town. Jola’s Naga eyes worked best in the low light of dusk, picking up on the man’s heat signature.

“Hey, there is strange looking man coming from over there” She said pointing at the figure emerging from the gloom. The group stopped and wait to get a better view of him

“Hey, it’s Mark!” Cassie said with a big smile on her face. Cassie had been flirting with the idea of asking Mark out, but had never gotten up the nerve. Seeing him here, in this world, triggered thoughts of home and returning there. She started to wave at him wildly. Her hand and arm motion caused her big chest to join in. Her massive jugs swaying back and forth. She needed to spread her legs more to prevent herself from losing her balance.

“Be careful Cassie, there are demons which take on forms to fool you into trusting them. How could Mark be here?” Cole pointed out.

“I don’t know, but it is him!” Cassie said back with confidence.

Mark waved back, but as he got closer he noticed Cassie’s and Cole’s odd clothing. More shocking he saw Jola’s long thick snake body curled up under her human upper half and Kira’s elf ears.

“I knew you guys liked playing D&D, but Cosplay?” Mark commented as he got closer.

Cole and Cassie laughed. Cassie realized from Mark’s clothing and appearance he had arrived to this world only recently. She did not know how to break the news to him about where he was, but figured the direct approach was best.

“Mark, I hate to break this to you. But this isn’t cosplay” Cassie said more seriously. “Jola move your tail around for our friend Mark.”

“In general, you humans are fucking weird” Jola said back to Jola not understand what Cassie was up to. Kira gave Jola a dirty look.

“Watch your Language, I might not be a paladin anymore but you are still under my care” Kira said correct the Naga.

“Whatever” Jola replied as she moved her snake body around, wrapping it around and around Cole’s leg until the tip reached his crotch. The tip started to rub his crotch in a sexual way, trying to get Cole excited.

“Ok… enough Jola… Stop that” Cole protested as his hands grabbed at Jola’s tail.

Cassie had been watching Mark’s face, surprise and shock was written all over it. “You are not on Earth anymore. I know it sounds weird, but we have been here for a few days now, and trust me, it is all real.”
 
Mark had been surprised as hell when Cassie and Cole had walked out of the darkness. What were the odds? Of course he had not really noticed the two women with them as his eyes had been glued to Cassie's chest.

He always tried to stop them doing that as he knew the woman must hate that sort of reaction, but it was really hard when they bounced that way every time her arm moved. Heck she was almost loosing her balance because of it.

He finally convinced his eyes to look elsewhere and they were shocked again. Beside them were a woman dressed up like an Elf in armor and a beautiful woman that had the lower half of a snake. Not only that, now that he was actually looking at the two cops, they were no longer wearing what he had only just seen them in, but had somehow changed into tight leather outfits.

Just what was going on? Was he still lying unconscious somewhere dreaming all this? Ahh no. Even his wildest dreams were not this fantastic and if he was dreaming he could justify Cassie being here but not Cole.

Then Cassie had proved that he was not dreaming and that 'Jola' was indeed real and that meant he was no longer on Earth.

"Okay then, so Jola there is some kind of serpent girl, Your other friend is an Elf I guess and I guess because you two have been here for a few days, you must have been summoned for some huge magic quest," Mark chuckled clearly just holding it together. "I guess that all makes sense given what happened at the range."

He looked at Cassie and smiled. "Then I only have one question. What the hell am I doing here??"
 
Cassie and Cole listened to Mark’s reasoning and when he said "…and I guess because you two have been here for a few days, you must have been summoned for some huge magic quest,"

Cassie and Cole looked at each other. Mark’s idea made sense, but they had not thought of it. Suddenly things started to fall into place. Their arrival, the magic, all fit nicely into Mark's theory. But something must have gone wrong, because no one came to meet them. No one had told them of their quest. Maybe Mark entering the spell had put it out of balance and they ended up in the wrong spot.

Mark continued to talk ending with his question "…What the hell am I doing here??"

“Mark… there is a spell in D&D called Teleportation. That is what might have happened at the gun range.” Cassie explained.

Cole jumped in “technically, it was most likely “Unbounded Teleportation” the range on a regular teleportation is 100 miles, times the magic users level. Unbounded teleportation in infinite.”

“Maybe it was a conjuring spell.” Cassie countered “Maybe they were conjuring up a hero… and we arrived”

“No, I don’t think so. That does not explain Mark’s arrival. I think he just jumped into the teleportation portal before it closed. And Poof… he was here.” Cole suggested. Cassie concurred with Cole's logic and nodded in agreement.

“Anyhow Mark, you are here now, you might as well join us.” Cassie suggested “Meet Jola and Kira”

“Hi” Jola hissed as she shook his hand. “You are so beefy. I’d love to wrap myself around you all night long! Smother you in my love hug!”

“Jola, stop it” Kira commanded causing Jola to release Mark’s hand. “I’m Kira, ex-paladin of the Holy Order of the Sun.” Kira introduced herself shaking Mark’s hand.

“We’ll need to get you some local clothing in morning. But right now we are helping Kira find two thieving rogues in this town. A dark elf and a cat furry.” Cassie explained.

kira pics
 
Last edited:
Mark shook his head in bewilderment. He had just been playing along with them when he had joked about them being on a magic quest and their friends being real, but they had taken it seriously. Then they had proved it!!

He had stood there stunned while Cassie and Cole had started going on about spells and such like, his eyes wide as he looked from them to Jola to Kira.

Okay get a grip Mark. You are in some Magic realm. Fantastic looking women exist, the woman you have been working up the courage to ask out is here and it looks like you are stuck here, so think.

He racked his brain to think about everything he could about the situation he was in. Unfortunately that was not much. He had never been a big D&D player as a kid. Oh he knew what it was but it just had not interested him. He had been the outdoor, sport kind of guy. Still as Virtual reality had come along he had played a few fantasy games so he did know some basics and he read a lot.

Putting his little knowledge to use he could take an educated guess at what he was probably in for. Fantastic creatures like dragons, orcs, goblins and the like. Elves, dwarves, Naga, harpies and others to interact with. Magic would be real. Knights and warriors would be all over the place, but the level of technology would be about middle ages he guessed. That meant his guns would be considered magic.

Still his eyes kept being drawn to the three women. He knew Cassie was extraordinary by Human standards. Okay she was drop dead gorgeous. Yet these two were bloody beautiful as well. The snake ladies body didn't put him off in the slightest, in fact it just intrigued him. However his main thought was if they were the norm in this world. If so he was going to go around with a perpetual half mast.

"A Furry?" He asked. "Do you mean like a Cat Lady?" Mark had heard of such things and had even seen pictures of them on the internet. Heck they were even on mainstream advertising and games. What they would look like in real life was anybodies guess. He guessed a dark elf was just a darker skinned person like Kira. "So what have they done? Oh and it goes without saying that I'm in," he grinned.
 
“A cat furry is a mix between a cat and a human. Really Mark, please get with the program.” Cassie explained “oh and these folks will think you are dressed weird. Just be cool about it. We are dressed like the locals, we’ll fit right in. So we can cover for you, no problem.” Cassie added as a caution.

The group walked up to the pub’s entrance. Everyone read the sign over the door “The Loudwater Drinking Hole” except Kira. Who was tying up their horses.

“What an unimaginative name” Jola pointed out.

Cassie grabbed the door handle of the pub and pulled it open. As the group walked into the pub the whole place went dead quiet. All eyes in the place were on them.

Cassie looked about the pub. There was a permanent amber hue suffusing the place, reflected from the copper and brass used on the walls and ceiling. The walls were adorned with varies weapons and the heads of dead monster and wildlife. It was definitely a pub for locals.

Cassie felt the silence had to be broken. “Ahhh, Hi everyone. We are visiting from Everlune.” She said as she walked towards the bar.

“KILL THEM ALL!!!” someone screamed from the back of the bar. Weapons of all types were being drawn as Cassie stopped in her tracks.

“SHIT… RUN FOR IT!” Cassie yelled. Everyone else did not need Cassie to tell them what to do. They were already rushing out of the pub. Daggers and arrows bounced off the metal wall of the pub as Cassie just got out of the place. Jola used her snake tail to secure the door as Kira, Cole, and Cassie, mounted their horses.

“Ride with me” Cassie suggested to Mark offering him a hand up. The big man got behind Cassie.

Cole offered Jola a hand to pull her up to his horse. The spell to make Jola float ended when Kira was no longer a Paladin. So the naga needed a ride too. Jola stretched out her long snake body to keep holding the door closed as she mounted.

“Can’t hold it much longer!” Jola gasped as the pounding on the door grew worse. “Everyone ready?” She asked.

“YES” Cassie, Cole, and Kira yelled together. Jola released her snake tail as everyone kicked their horse into a gallop. The group took off at a run as the town’s folk chase them hurling insults and weapons. Luckily none of the weapons hit.

After they were out of the small town Mark repeated back Cassie’s word to her “we can cover for you, no problem”

“Ok… So I guess we still have a few things to learn in this new world!” Cassie admitted to Mark
 
Mark was shocked at the response they got when they walked in. He had not been expecting a jovial welcome, but still for a whole pub to start to kill newcomers on sight was something that only happened in a game or in a movie right?

He had been closest to the door when he had heard the person call out and had already been running when he had heard Cassie call out. He had held the door open until he had seen her run out and had then shut it and looked for something to hold it closed with, when Jola's heavy tail had done the job for him.

Smiling at her in thanks he had run off towards them when Cassie had told him to mount up behind her. He had wondered why she had not called for Cole but he was not going to let the opportunity pass by. Easily mounting the horse he gripped her around the waist and soon they were galloping off.

The few weapons hurled at them fell well short and as soon as he knew they were out of danger he couldn't stop himself saying Cassies words back at her. "We can cover for you, no problem”

She looked over her shoulder at him and then shrugged. “Ok… So I guess we still have a few things to learn in this new world!”

Mark didn't really mind. This was as close as he had gotten to Cassie...Ever. He had his arms around her and because of the speed they were going her large breasts were actually bouncing up and down and hitting his arms. Now that the danger was passed and he was starting to think about his situation he was starting to develop an erection as the fact that their bodies kept bumping into each other in rather sensitive ways was getting to him.

"Ahh perhaps we should stop now," he suggested. "If we go to far won't those women be able to escape?"
 
Cassie felt Mark’s erection rubbing between her ass cheeks. It felt great and she did not want it to stop. She added to her own pleasure by grinding her ass against his cock. Making his cock hit all her sensitive spots. Mark’s hands under her big breasts felt good too!

"Ahh perhaps we should stop now," Mark suggested. "If we go too far, won't those women be able to escape?"

“Two thieving rogues… tis a minor problem. I think we can let them escape.” Kira stated with some confidence.

“Kira… you are just a big quitter” Cassie replied trying to tease the ex-paladin.

“If you think differently, then by all means return to that pleasant town and apprehend them” Kira replied challenging Cassie.

“I shall… but not right away. Maybe in a few weeks” Cassie said. “But I like Mark’s idea of stopping. It is pretty dark and I think some of us need to rest” She suggested to the others.

“Yes, let’s stop” Cole agreed.

The group of heroes stopped. Everyone pitched in to set up a small camp for the night. Cassie showed Mark what she had learned so far with the tents and fire making. Kira and Cole also seemed to be doing things as a team. When all was set. Cassie offered “Mark and I will take the first watch” Then she turned to Mark and asked “Is that ok with you, Mark?”

He nodded and answer “sure”

The other went to bed as Cassie and Mark kept a watch for trouble. At first, they talked about earth and things they knew. Mark asked Cassie why she had never gotten promoted, since she was so good at her job.

“My reviews were full of lies, that’s how." Cassie answered with some bitterness.

Mark nodded sympathetically. "Lt Ebony Highbrow is a total bitch. Did you complain to Captain Davies, or Human Resources?"

Cassie giggled "I always referred to them as inhuman resources. I made a few comments to Davies, nothing happened."

“Why?” Mark asked

"Mark, you will find this very hard to believe, but I’m a big loud mouth and troublemaker." Cassie replied

Mark laughed “It is part of your charm… but you were such a good cop”

"I think they are scared of Ebony, cause they’ve let this evil woman run amok for years. My theory is that she hails from a far off universe, one devoid of all logic, reason, and sensitivity. But her own kind tired of her machinations and banished her to earth as punishment. In response, she’s made her life’s goal to take revenge on humanity because she can’t take revenge on her own kind. Years ago, when I started working at the station, she singled me out, determining to make my life a living hell. Through me, she would achieve the greatest satisfaction she ever knew. This, of course, all culminated by giving me a review that sucked.”

Mark was serious for a second and said “I don’t think you suck, I think you are great”

Cassie looked right back into his eyes “I think you are great too. I wish you had asked me out, back on earth.”

Mark looked a little sad “I wish I had too. But you and Cole seemed a item”

Cassie laughed “We are just fuck buddies. We both see other people. I thought everyone knew that”

Mark shook his head “no”

Cassie move closer to Mark and suggested “Just because we are not on earth… doesn’t mean we can't see each other now”
 
Last edited:
As Mark talked to Cassie he began to realize that he really should have approached her sooner. He had really got his wires crossed about her and Cole and if he had just had the guts to talk to her, maybe he could have dated the beautiful woman.

Then she dropped a bombshell. She had actually been hoping he would have asked her out. God if he had known that he would have been all over her. Then came another revelation. She told him just because they were not on Earth it did not mean they could not see each other now.

Marks eyes got wide and he looked around at the others in the tents and then back at Cassie. "You know what. I have been watching you from afar for a long time just trying to build up my courage to ask you out. The reason I was at the range was because I knew you were going to be there," he grinned sheepishly. "Heck the whole reason I joined the police force was because I saw you and Cole one day taking down a group of local thugs and thought it would be the easiest way to get close to you," he laughed.

"Before I was a cop I was in the marines, nothing special just a grunt, and before that I worked on my fathers farm. Guess all that riding and outdoor life is going to help me out. However that is neither here nor there, what matters is now I am going to stop hiding."

Moving next to her he put his hands around her waist and pulled her into a rather passionate kiss. Pulling back a little he looked into her eyes and with a mischievous smile he asked "So, did you want to go out with me Cassie?"
 
Cassie giggled at Mark’s question “Go out with you? No” Cassie answered and then clarified “No, I just want to fuck you!”

Cassie leaned forward and locked lips with Mark’s again. The lust and passion flowed from Cassie into Mark. He had no doubt what she wanted… he also had no doubt she had given him a green light to do whatever he wanted!

As they kissed, her large floppy witch hat slipped from her head. They continued to kiss as their bodies ground together. Her ample breasts pressing against Mark’s chest. “MMMMM” Cassie moaned. As Mark reached behind her and undid her bluish-silver adorned leather corset. Her massive chest pressing against the fabric as the clips in the back were undone her big breasts sprang free. Mark was impressed. Her top was huge and shapely.

"Would you rather we remain Platonic?" Cassie asked being a tease.

"No, not really” Mark responded trying to be cool as he grabbed her big jugs.

"MMMMM" Cassie moaned. She gave him another very real and passionate kiss. She threw her arms round his neck, pulled her body close to his, and moved back and forth slightly so her crotch was rubbing against his bugling crotch. Mark’s hands moved to her back as their lips caressed each other. Her tongue flicked in and out of his mouth. Mark felt her warm and tender body close to his, his erect prick pressing into her crotch and stomach.

Mark’s hands moved back to Cassie’s ample front as he tugged at her sensitive nipples. She moaned louder. Her hands dropped to her leather pants and she undid them. Pulling them open. He released her nipples and followed the contours of her hour glass figure down to her sides. One hand reached back to her buttocks. The other went to her front and found her wet pussy.

Meanwhile Cassie had opened Mark’s shirt buttons and then his trouser belt and zipper. She reached inside and pulled his underwear down enough to expose his huge cock. “Oh WOW” she moaned as she stroked his cock.
 
Back
Top