Would you LICK the person above you?

lik_m_ade

Sweet talking candyman :)
After DirtyKitten started her sex toy thread, I figured I could do the same for my favourite activity.

Yes or no are a must. ;)

Location, speed, and technique are all optional. :devil:

Have fun! :)

oh YES!....but I seem to be interested in exporing all those wonderful valleys with my tongue tip

Probably not, but would definitely help lick lovemonster :devil: :p

After the headboard comment.... hell no I wouldn't.. besides to much sugar will ruin my pearly whites. :D

Nope, no interest in a mouth full of stuffing and since Sassy is ticked at me, guess I'm lick-less

-sigh-

:confused:

lik_m_ade said:
Nope, no interest in a mouth full of stuffing and since Sassy is ticked at me, guess I'm lick-less

-sigh-

:confused:
I wouldn't want you to lick me either.

Macdaddy23 said:
I wouldn't want you to lick me either.

Glad we agree on that-let's wait for a willing and able lady to come along and double team her. Sound like a plan?

lik_m_ade said:
Glad we agree on that-let's wait for a willing and able lady to come along and double team her. Sound like a plan?
lmao, don't know if I am all that, but I would lick you a bit....all that sugar might make me jittery

limiwa said:
lmao, don't know if I am all that, but I would lick you a bit....all that sugar might make me jittery

Well...I'm not looking to lick or be licked by anyone here yet...but I'd probably take a little taste of lik_m_ade...just to see what flavor he is. So...should I start a: "Would you "pop" the person above you?" thread? :D

I think I might...just to see what happens!

Oh...I just have to taste ya both now... :p :p

OH and MacDaddy, too... :p

:catroar:

Last edited:
poppy1963 said:
Well...I'm not looking to lick or be licked by anyone here yet...but I'd probably take a little taste of lik_m_ade...just to see what flavor he is. So...should I start a: "Would you "pop" the person above you?" thread? :D

I think I might...just to see what happens!

Oh...I just have to taste ya both now... :p :p

OH and MacDaddy, too... :p

:catroar:

Hi Poppster! :)

Your own thread might have people "popping" up all over the place. Great idea.

Not sure where Mac is, but thanks for the licks and here are some in return :p :p

mmmm...Poppylicious :D

(will I be able to pass a drug test now?) :confused:

Back