Hooking up with a MILF(CLOSED)

He sighed softly feeling her lips on his shoulder. "Why don't you just come relax in here with me for a little" He looked down next to him motioning that she should come sit next to him and enjoy the view for a little. "Then we can go back to my room "
 
Tanya goes and sits next to Matt, leaning her full firm breats against him. The warm water bubbling around them. Tanya looks out over the scenery and she begins to stroke his massive cock, "oh baby you are quite large then."
 
Matt felt her breasts press up against his side and then felt Tanya's hand on his cock from the outside of his board shorts. "You like how big I am?" He asked before he let out a sigh she just started stroking his cock and already she was making him feel better than Kate did. He finished off his beer and set the empty bottle down wrapping one hand around her waist and paced the other on her thigh.
 
Tanya smiles up at Matt, "i love how big you are baby, I want to feel this monster strech me open baby." Tanya keeps stroking Matt's cock, "we are all alone baby, "want to have some fun in the hot tub?"
 
"Right here? Are you serious?" He loved how she talked to him she was confident he would fit inside and he hardened even more at the thought. It was a little funny to him all this time it was Pamela's fault he wasn't having sex and when she was ready he wouldn't fit but now her mother was going to finally give him the sex he was waiting for. "I have never been with a girl who wasn't my age" As he talked he moved his hand up her inner thigh closer to her bikini covered pussy.
 
Tanya smiles at Matt's admission, "and have you even gotten real pleasure out of being with someone your age?" Tanya moves to sit on Matt's lap and spreads her legs for him so he could stroke her pussy, "believe me a woman with experience is the best way to go."
 
"No I haven't girls my age are too inexperienced too handle a cock like mine" He grinned when she sat on his lap feeling her perfect ass press up against him as he started rubbing her pussy through her bikini while his other hand rubbed her side and thigh. Her pussy felt nice and soft through the fabric of her bikini.
 
Tanya grins, "thats right Matty, rub my mound." Tanya loves having her mound rubbed for some reason, everyone goes straight to the pussy lips, while she loves having her mound rubbed and teased. Tanya leans in and whispers to Matt, "my pussy is shaved baby, nice and soft and smooth."
 
"Mmm just the way I like it" He whispered back to her as he slipped his hand into her bikini rubbing her bare pussy which felt so soft and smooth. "Mmmm you have a lovely pussy I can already tell" He kissed her shoulder like she kissed his earlier.
 
Tanya looks at Matt and moves her hand inside his shorts and continues to stroke his cock. Tanya smiles as he kisses her shoulder, "just wait til you see how lovely it is to be inside of me." Softly stroking his cock Tanya grins, "pull my bottoms over a little bit Matty." Tanya quickly lowers onto Matt's cock, only getting about half way down, "help me get the rest of it in baby."
 
He did as she told him and pulled her bikini to the side waiting to feel her lower herself on him once he felt her lift herself up. Matt groaned out when he felt Tanya move down on him his cock sinking into her tight pussy stopping halfway inside her. "Your so tight!" He groaned out she stopped in her motion down as his thick cock stuffed her his hips instinctively thrust up into her loving the feeling he waited to feel for so long the feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around his cock.
 
Tanya groans as she feels Matt's hips thrust up into her, "Matty, I am going to get your entire cock into me tonight." Tanya makes it a personal mission to get his ten inches inside of her. Tanya starts moving and working her hips to get more of Matt's cock inside of her. Squeezing and unsqueezing her pussy muscles, she slowly begins to get more of him inside of her. She gets about three-fourths of the way down, "ok Matty, plunge into me with all your might, get your cock buried inside of me."
 
Matt just held onto Tanya's hips as she worked her pussy on his cock. He felt her tightening her pussy muscles over and over even when she wasn't flexing her walls were hugging his cock tightly. "You feel so good!" She had almost his whole cock buried inside of her and after she told him to thrust up into her he squeezed even more on her hips and lifted his hips off the bench of the hot tub and thrust his cock the rest of the way into her. "Fuck!" He groaned out at the intense pleasure her pussy was giving him.
 
Tanya tenses as Matt thrusts his cock all the way into her, "yesss, oh baby it is so big and filling." Tanya just lays against Matt and squeezes her pussy muscles, "baby I will start moving in a minute, let me adjust to your huge size." Tanya can't wait move up and down on this massive cock, "it is going to feel even more amazing when I start to move."
 
Matt set his hips back down on the bench holding onto Tanya's hips pulling her down with him. His whole cock was buried inside her and it felt amazing. When he was able to have sex a couple times before Pamela none of those girls could even fit half of his cock inside them so this was the first time he felt what it was like to be completely inside a hot tight pussy.
 
Tanya moans and writhes on Matt's cock, "you feel amazing baby, so deep inside of me." Tanya looks at Matt, "ok baby, ready for me to start moving." Tanya starts to move up and down on Matt's cock, her pussy streching and unstreching around his cock. Tanay feels her orgasm building already, "oh baby make me cum so we can keep fucking."
 
After not having sex in so long then sensation when Tanya started moving her hips up and down brought him right to the edge. Gripping her hips tightly as he felt her walls rubbing along his cock over and over again. "Tanya this feels amazing! Oh my god!"
 
Tanya smiles, "when did you last get laid baby? You seem mighty eager to cum already." Tanya hopes Matt is able to keep fucking her all night, she wants to have this monster in her again and again tonight. Tanya feels her muscles tense one last time as she cums on his cock, her juices soaking him.
 
"Not since before I met your daughter. I came earlier with Kate but that didn't help me." Matt felt the almost two years of sexual energy about to be released and knew it was going to be very big. His cock was throbbing and twitching inside of her and he squeezed her hips as tightly as he could knowing he would release any second now.
 
Tanya smiles down at Matt, "fill my pussy baby, give me your hot cum. The cum you have been wanting to release for the past two years." Tanya clamps down tight on him as she feels her own orgasm building, "ok baby, lets cum together."
 
Once Tanya clamped her pussy down on his cock that sent Matt over the edge. He threw his head back in pleasure and let loose with a groan. Pumping the two years of sexual energy into her pussy quickly filling up and then shooting out past his cock into the warm water surrounding them. It felt so good he kept bucking his hips shooting stream after stream into her it never seemed to end. His huge orgasm eventually came to an end and he slowed his movements as he felt the cum stop shooting from his massive cock. "Holy shit"
 
Tanya groans as she feels Matt shoot deep into her pussy over and over again, "you have a lot of cum after two years baby." Tanya squeezes more and more on Matt's cock, wanting to prolong his pleasure. Tanya lays against Matt and cuddles, "i think we should go back to your room baby."
 
When Tanya squeezed some more on his cock his member twitched and shot off a few more strems of cum into her. His hands wrapping around her stomach and holding her against him, pressing his face against her back. Sitting there recovering from the massive orgasm he had feeling his legs were weak. "I'm gonna need to sit here for a little first."
 
Tanya giggles, "someone likes fucking his ex's mother." Tanya smiles and removes herself from Matt's cock and just sits on his lap. She pulls his head to rest on her boobs. She softly strokes his head, "I hope you aren't done for the night baby."
 
Matt grinned when Tanya talked and turned around and pulled his head onto her breasts. "If I had know how amazing this was going to be we should have had sex a long time ago, and I am definitely not done for the night" After he talked he moved his head to nestle it down in between her amazing cleavage of her bikini covered breasts.
 
Back
Top