cum in mouth?

swallow it all!!

The taste is fantastic and it does wonders for your hair and nails!! :DIt feels good for a guy to come inside me, but I love swallowing just as much
..I'm not picky :)
 
always have loved swallowing. Then I fill my lovers mouth with my tongue so he can taste himself. always very hot
 
Either

Not the most experienced, but I do get the most enjoyment from giving him pleasure. If he wants me to take it in my mouth, that is hot, feeling the warmth spill in my mouth as I hold my lips tight around the base, swirling my tongue around him, feeling him spasm, knowing I was the one who made him cum. Yes a facial is messy, but I have been fortunate to be able to have the time to play around and clean up afterwards a couple of times. If it gives him pleasure to watch his cum hitting my face, neck, chest, after giving him a good sucking, that makes me happy too.
 
Not the most experienced, but I do get the most enjoyment from giving him pleasure. If he wants me to take it in my mouth, that is hot, feeling the warmth spill in my mouth as I hold my lips tight around the base, swirling my tongue around him, feeling him spasm, knowing I was the one who made him cum. Yes a facial is messy, but I have been fortunate to be able to have the time to play around and clean up afterwards a couple of times. If it gives him pleasure to watch his cum hitting my face, neck, chest, after giving him a good sucking, that makes me happy too.

Love the detail you went into....that made me cum reading it!! We should talk...?:)
 
I swallow my own after I wank


My girl snowballs with me after she sucks me off
 
who likes having cocks cum in their mouth? do u swallow?
do u prefer it to shoot into ur mouth from a few inches away, or the head of the cock on ur tongue so u dont waste a drop?
i cant wait for my first cock and most of all facial cumshot. id like to try both ways i mentioned above.
how do you like your cum?

i usually let my lovers decide ,all the way in or resting on my bottom lip or pulling out and cumming on my face are all lovely and i always swallow .
 
This thread's making me hungry for one of those giant cumloads that just keeps shooting and shooting into my mouth. I need some cock!
 
cum in mouth ?

OF course I swallow what kinda gurl do you think I am ?? lol :heart: the taste is totally amazing
 
I'm selective on whose cock I will suck, but if I'm comfortable with them I love having their cock in my mouth when they cum. I get so aroused when I swallow.
 
I wanted cum in my mouth from the moment I discovered cum shot porn; I found myself wanting to be in the actresses' position receiving load after load.

I have only sucked three dicks in my life, and only once did I get a chance to take semen into my mouth. The flavor was overpowering at first, but soon mellowed and was very pleasant. It was noticeable for hours leaving me with a delicious naughty sensation.

The most important thing for me is to taste the semen, so getting it in my mouth and on my tongue is my main concern. Swallowing is a must, as spitting seems irreverent to me in a sense.

I'd like to experience taking the load both directly from the tip of the penis, and also with the penis several inches away. If some of the jizz lands on my face, that's cool too.

I hope you get a chance to suck your first dick and taste cum. It can be a wonderful thing. I myself would like some very much, but I'm not great at meeting people in real life.

Cheers!

You're not alone, for sure. I have been fantasizing about swallowing cum something fierce, but just don't know a guy "in real life" that I can do this with. It's about killing me. lol I've learned the expression "suck buddy," someone to chill with and just suck each other off on a regular basis. This is what I'm craving above all.

Dean
 
I'm selective on whose cock I will suck, but if I'm comfortable with them I love having their cock in my mouth when they cum. I get so aroused when I swallow.

By your post, I'm thinking you're a man, Smooth. And if you are, we have this in common (being selective.) How do you go about meeting someone who has the same interest? If you're female, it's so much easier...

Dean
 
On my chest and in my hands, I've never got to enjoy a load in my mouth or on my face. I was way too scared at the time.
 
On my chest and in my hands, I've never got to enjoy a load in my mouth or on my face. I was way too scared at the time.
I originally answered this thread 2 1/2 years ago. It's still a hot subject, and I still swallow. You should try it.
 
Back
Top