Women's feet

Not sure if my preferences would make me a person with a foot fetish. Feet don't hold any power over me per se, I just prefer a woman with well cared for feet that are proportional in MY mind. I have no overwhelming desire to foot worship, receive foot jobs, etc. I just feel that if a woman doesn't take care of her feet, well what else isn't she caring for? Just my opinion. With that being said, there are some lovely examples here.

Bandicoot

No Fetish but

I do enjoy looking at and incorporating a woman's feet into an intimate encounter.

I don't have a fetish and feet just by themselves do little to nothing for me.

Shoes are almost always a turn off, especially platforms or extremely high heeled.

Feet are ever so sensuous and sensitive. They have contours and texture that help create the allure. And, I am a leg man of which feet are truly a nice end.

Well, thought I would try to revive this thread, as I just love it so much. I would think more people on lit are into women's feet, and if so, please post some pics! Hope to see some soon, and hear from ladies who like their feet taken care of!

My name says it All!

I absolutely love women's feet! I rather have feet than pussy any day of the week!

Well, I figure I will try to get this thread going again. It's indeed one of my favorites, I just can't get enough of women's feet! Pretty, painted toes, I would spend all day at a woman's feet. Hope it gains some traction!

For me feet don't turn me on. Don't want to suck or lick toes. However, if a girl had fucked up feet.... It was a turn off.

Back