Let's Have some fun!

Me

So today I'll start with a fully clothed shot then maybe a much more revealing pose later today if I'm entertained by your responses!;)

Last edited:
Mmm well im already working on myself for what's later, you are a gorgeous looking girl... id definitely buy you some flowers

Amazing Body

WOW! You're smokin' sexy. Unbelievable body you've got there. More! More! More! lol... You've got a fan club

So today I'll start with a fully clothed shot then maybe a much more revealing pose later today if I'm entertained by your responses!;)

we have just happened upon your thread and your photos grab our attention in a most startling and pleasing fashion ... we hope to get to know one another much better as Winter closes in around us :rose:

Very good thread!

I just browsed through your selection of pics, and was very pleased with what I saw thus far. I would like to make a request, you can choose to honor it or ignore it. I wouldn't take offense either way but, I'd love to see a pic of your ass :)

Wife says: "Did you buy that blouse on sale? 'Cause in our house, it would be 100% off!"

:D

Holy smokes!!! Just found this thread! I love your pictures, thanks for sharing them with us! Can't wait to see more :D

yes I take requests.

how about an upper inner thigh shot with or w/o pantes on. Bobby would love that one and so would I

QUOTE=inwinetheres;42741215]good question... same one for you bonnie ;)[/QUOTE]

Back