breast fantasies

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
tell me your ones...
I am getting a body massage...and all of a sudden realize that my nips start to react, even though the female physio didn't touch them of course..and then she realizes that too and begins to distribute the massage oil to my boobies and nips...and gives them a soft and gentle massage with her palms...OMG

Attachments

• Milking01.jpg
    Milking01.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 305
  • Milking02.jpg
    Milking02.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Milking03.jpg
    Milking03.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Milking04.jpg
    Milking04.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 292
  • Kisses from below.gif
    Kisses from below.gif
    93.5 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
I love the way you think!!!! Mine would be going in for a bra fitting. The clerk measuring me and seeing how hard my nipples were. The clerk telling me to take my bra off for a better measurement ;)

oh my...if I were the shop assistant, I'd give you a real thorough measurement, with my hands...and secretely open one button to give you a good view upon my cleavage...:rose:

Attachments

• M2.gif
    M2.gif
    93.9 KB · Views: 317
  • xx_M (18a).jpg
    xx_M (18a).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I fantasize about a woman worshipping my boobs while I shape them with a bra to make them look fuller...
attachment.php

I had never really had any female fantasies, but lately I've have been so wanting to suck on some nice big nipples! I think breasts are beautiful and the thought of getting one of those nice nipples in my mouth is making me so wet!
I'm sure hubby would find it hot as hell too!

As most husbands! ;)

I didn't really start fantasizing about breasts until after I had our baby. My milk came in and it was wild from then on. My milk has since dried up but the fantasies haven't!

they look like awesome breasts to play with :)

Bra Fitting

I love the way you think!!!! Mine would be going in for a bra fitting. The clerk measuring me and seeing how hard my nipples were. The clerk telling me to take my bra off for a better measurement ;)

I'd love to fit your bra. Test your nipples for sensitivity. Suck you to see how you respond.

Hard Nipples

I love the feel of my hard erect nipples.
I love it when I get a chill and they instantly
become hard again and I have tingles all
through my breasts and all the way down that
leaves me wet wanting someone to come wrap
their warm mouth around my begging nipples.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 792
I would look regardless...and enjoy the view...and blushing is sweet...:rose:

The funniest (and the ones where I laugh inside) is when I'm in a meeting with clients and I see the husband trying to catch a glimpse. Its especially fun when the wife catches him!

The funniest (and the ones where I laugh inside) is when I'm in a meeting with clients and I see the husband trying to catch a glimpse. Its especially fun when the wife catches him!

Why must I stare at breasts? I know I shouldn't, I tell my self I shouldn't but my eyes just will not listen.

Back