America's Worst Sheriff™ Joe Arpaio loses to ACLU in Federal Court

RobDownSouth

Never Banhammered
America's Worst Sheriff™, Joe Arpaio, was annihilated in Federal Court yesterday when a Federal judge sided with the ACLU and found that Sheriff Shithead did, in fact, engage in unconstitutional racial profiling.

Sheriff Joe was prohibited from using race as a criteria to check immigration status.

LINK

America's Worst Sheriff™, Joe Arpaio, was annihilated in Federal Court yesterday when a Federal judge sided with the ACLU and found that Sheriff Shithead did, in fact, engage in unconstitutional racial profiling.

Sheriff Joe was prohibited from using race as a criteria to check immigration status.

LINK

This has been up for almost an hour & the race baiters haven't rushed in to defend him?

This has been up for almost an hour & the race baiters haven't rushed in to defend him?

Most of the Literotica General Board Marines won't see this thread, as they prefer to cower in the "ignore bunker" and lob ad-hominem grendades.

The irony, of course, is that they all consider themselves to be fearless, manly men.

Please, I'm sure there are way worse sheriffs in this country than that asshole.

The whole issue is absurd. Who else is the guy gonna profile but wetbacks? So he'll find anuther way to do the job. Maybe 4 guys inside the pickup. Busted taillight. Busted tag light.

LINK

That's a shame.

It will go to a higher court.
We need more Sherrif joe and less ACLU

It will go to a higher court.
We need more Sherrif joe and less ACLU

I am honestly not surprised that you, of all people, are in favor of Sheriff Joe's internment camps and his "Final Solution" campaign.

Sounded more like some idiot couldn't spell sheriff correctly even when the word is in the thread title crystal clear.

But that's life when you're a pressed beige.

Sheriff Joe is a repressed homosexual, and probably 1/16 Mexican.

He also probably only has one testicle.

LINK

Maybe he could get a job with the IRS. Oh wait, the IRS only profiles legal citizens.

I am honestly not surprised that you, of all people, are in favor of Sheriff Joe's internment camps and his "Final Solution" campaign.

What tripe Sherrif Joe doesnot believe in coddeling prisnors and believes illegal immigrants are criminals. I'd like him running the national prison system

He's fairly popular over here in California too. I don't really have much against the man to be honest. He's not the problem.

What tripe Sherrif Joe doesnot believe in coddeling prisnors and believes illegal immigrants are criminals. I'd like him running the national prison system

Maybe he could put the tax evading tea baggers in there!?!?

Please, I'm sure there are way worse sheriffs in this country than that asshole.

No, he's pretty mad. Sure, there might be a few others that are a smidgen more evil or corrupt than he is, but none of them would be able to pull it off with such gleeful panache and disregard for human decency.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2014/10/28/judge-blasts-arpaio-office/18096347/
Judge blasts Arpaio, office for lax internal investigation
Megan Cassidy, The Republic | azcentral.com 8:37 p.m. MST October 28, 2014

A federal judge overseeing the racial-profiling case against the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office blasted officials Tuesday for what has been deemed an inadequate internal investigation into a former deputy's misconduct and allegations that his unit was engaged in theft.

Judge G. Murray Snow also reserved criticism for Sheriff Joe Arpaio following a public statement in which the sheriff indicated he would again engage in unconstitutional practices, and the judge ordered Arpaio to undergo the same training required of his deputies as a result of the case.

Last year, Snow found that the agency had discriminated against Latinos during its patrol operations and later ordered sweeping reforms to prevent future behavior. Reforms included bias-free training for deputies, in-vehicle recording devices, increased data collection and a court-appointed monitor to ensure the agency lived by his orders.

No, he's pretty mad. Sure, there might be a few others that are a smidgen more evil or corrupt than he is, but none of them would be able to pull it off with such gleeful panache and disregard for human decency.

Could you perhaps post a numbered list of things he has done in disregard for human decency?

That way people can argue about it point by point.

So far the only point against him is "racial profiling" while looking for illegal immigrants.

Is there some kind of Russian or Scandanavian illegal immigrant community in AZ that I haven't heard about? My first reaction was that the vast majority of illegal immigrants in the state could come from points south, which are primarily Hispanic. So calling the racial profiling illegal seems like a back door way to make the illegal immigration legal. Or am I missing something?

I don't live in AZ, so I'm not very familiar with this whole thing.

But "disregard for human decency" sounds almost like "war crimes". Do please expound on that.

Back