Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

I'm Surprised

I'm a bit surprised to read the number of posts that talk about how few women are turned-on by watching two men suck each other. For my wife, it is her number one turn-on ( or maybe number two, since watching two guys fuck is probably number one!) I guess I'm lucky in that she wants to watch and participate. But like so many have said before, it's hard to find the right guy to do this with. Like Bimale4... said above, for us to have great sex we must know and like the other person be they male or female.

But still, I'm really surprised that a lot of women wouldn't like to see this???
 
I would love it if my wife would go along with a 3some involving another guy or a 4some with another couple where I got to suck off the guy. I fantasies about doing another guy all of the time. I had some experience when I was younger mostly this guy that I worked with J/O each other everyday at work and I sucked on his dick once but he did not cum in my mouth. That is my one regret. Would love to have felt him explode in my mouth and to have tasted it. I also would love to have a my ass filled as I filled my wife.
 
When I was married, this was a huge fantasy for my wife and myself. She would cum so hard thinking about watching me suck off another guy. We'd even take turns sucking off a life like rubber dildo; it was totally fucking hot. My current g/f's fantasy is for her to go down on another woman while I either fuck her from behind, or jerk off while watching. Point is, who the hell knows why certain people get turned on by certain things; I find the whole thing amazing, and fucking great..... :nana:
 
my wife

My wife discovered me crossdressing and I thought that I would be getting divorced. She encouraged my dressing and dating another guy dresser. Eventually, she got to see me take him down my throat and she loved it.
 
guys on guys

It really turns me on to see guys on guys. I love seeing them kiss or perform oral sex on one another
 
My first bi experience was sucking a guy off while my wife watched. It was really hot, just wish it'd been a different guy...
 
great open attitude

crosserswife said:
It really turns me on to see guys on guys. I love seeing them kiss or perform oral sex on one another

So wish that more women shared your thoughts.......if even for their own
sexual growth.
 
The only one I can think of that doesn't scream "BI MOVIE!!!" from the title is Mass Appeal 2... not the worst I've ever watched, but certainly not the best.
 
Good questions, evi; I've tried a few very successful things that I'll share with you. First, I'd be careful about the bi-sex movie for a few reasons: almost all of the bi-sex movies I've seen (and I've seen A LOT of them!), are basically gay guys doing it for the paycheck. Nothing against gay porn (or any porn, for that matter), but for me, if they're obvously gay, it just seems fake to me, and I don't know many women who like to watch obviously gay guys (most, in my experiece are like, "ooh..gross!"). Second, if you do do this, I wouldn't b.s. her into thinking you made a mistake; just say something like, "I thought we might be into watching something a little different or kinky." Either she'll like it or not.
What always has worked for me in the past (still does) are some of the following: When watching porn (strait, or otherwise), make comments about any gorgeous cock you see. My g/f always says shit like, "nice tits" and stuff. So I always say, "Wow look at that beautiful cock." (and trust me, the drunker I am, the more I say shit like that). You can even moan, and say shit like, "I can't wait to see him cum" or "look at that beautiful cum". Depending on her reaction to that, you'll know plenty. Then the other thing that I do, when my g/f is sucking my cock, and I feel some pre-cum coming out, I'll tell her to let me taste it. Or sometimes, when she's sucking my cock, I'll grab her head, and pull her up to my mouth and start licking her mouth and tongue, so I can taste my cock on her mouth (btw, she fucking loves this). Then finally, I don't know if you can do this, but I can work myself up close to cumming and then stop, and some cum drips out (I've heard this called "Edging). I usually do this as I'm jerking off on her tits. When the cum comes out on her tits or her mouth, I lick it up and french kiss her with it. Drives both of us nuts. She really gets hot too, when I cum on her pussy, then go down on her. Anyway, long answer, but if you try any of these things, your wife will at least know you're into it. How she reacts to that info is a whole 'nother kettle of fish. Hopes this helps! :nana:
 
docisin

That's some very good advice, docisin. This thread is actually very educational.
 
Voice of experience

For guys who are bi-curious, and who have hesitated to carry through, let me make a suggestion: you might find it easier to suck a cock the first time if a woman is present and approving. She gives me what I guess you could call "The Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval." Browse the swinger ads; if you see a couple who "wants a third," that is code for the guy saying he wants a cock to suck, and that his wife is OK with it, and that she will toss in some pussy as an extra.

I guess I was lucky: I took the plunge when I was a teen, and it happened so fast (and so happily) that I did not really stop and think. A big barrier to hop over, to be sure, but once you have done it....
 
I've always wanted to experience sucking another guy off. It has been a long time fantasy for me to share a cock with a female. I used to have this sensous girlfriend that when I fucked her and looked into her beautiful face and kissed her, I imagined what it would be like to a have a pretty cock sliding between our lips and sharing the cum.
 
evi1monkey said:
I keep throwing hints but my wife doesnt seem interested. We like to watch porn sometimes, I am considering picking up a 'bi' MMF porno and pretend that i didn't know that it had male bisexuals in it, to see her reaction. Anyone have any suggestions?

I agree with "docisn" above. Small steps are probably in order. Also, I always vote for being honest (it just seems to work out better in the end).

Here's a couple of more suggestions; Have you watched the movie "Brokeback Mountain"? I haven't seen it, but my wife went with her sister and said it really turned her on to see the male/male action. (But she likes that anyway, lol). This might give you (and her) a little "softer" introduction to break the ice. (It wouldn't hurt anything if you let her see your erection as you watch...hint, hint, evi1monkey likes it).

Another thought is to look at some of the free photo porn available hear at Lit. Cruise through a few different types such as lesbian, straight, and gay. Feel her out and let her now in a gentle way that you find all of hot.

Good Luck, and keep us posted
 
One way to break the ice--next time she goes down on you, tell her that she makes it look like fun.
 
1-1-1.jpg
 
I like cheerleaders (pom-poms not required)...

From playing music in clubs over many years, I've gotten hit on occasionally by women looking to watch their hubby suck his first cock... while she watches from the sidelines. Hot scenario, right? I've learned to ask the guy point-blank if he really wants to suck a guy's dick before I'm jumping into that potentially shark-infested water. Its not whether he says "yes" or not, but how that should tell you what you need to know. Then I ask if he's ever sucked a guy's dick before, and if he says he's never done it anywhere before, ever... if he even stammers a little bit on this one, I'm not going. The potential for really, really negative drama is just too great.

That said, let me tell you about Kristi and Ron...

There's this really cute, pixie-elf-tomboy of a gal -- only five feet tall and couldn't be more than 100 lbs dripping wet -- who roped me into her private play scene simply by telling me, straight out, that she likes watching her husband play with other guys while she watches, but she'd suck and fuck me silly first if I wanted. She couldn't have known, at that point, that I was already very comfortably bisexual and so just to have some fun before going back to their room I said she could either ride me or suck me while her husband slid his dick up my ass... which would she like best? "Both," she said. "Let's go." We were back in their room -- clothes flung in all directions -- within minutes.

Ron was the quiet, intelligent type... older than Kristi by a few years, maybe ten at most. Late 40's, I learned later on. He was a bit shorter and heavier than I am, but not sloppy at all. A fullback in high school, he still had strong, powerfully-built legs... and the biggest set of low-hanging bull balls I'd ever seen. Kristi had full control of me on the bed already with my dick down her throat and her fingers already probing into my ass. I was moaning and already on my way "out there," but I couldn't take my eyes off those massive balls of Ron's as he sat there in the side chair, working his cock up to its full hardness.

Kristi was a master stage manager with a perfectly light touch in directing the action. She knew what I was looking at, so she said "Honey, bring those big balls over here so he can see 'em up close." His seven-incher was sliding in and out of my mouth and those beauteous bull-balls riding my chin in no time at all.

Kristi was in charge all night. She'd say "I'd really love to see you shoot your cum all over his chest, Honey," or "ooooh... let me see you take all of it... touch your nose to his belly, Baby!" ... or (my particular favorite since that night) "Dude, I'm gonna suck you off while you ride this dick like a bitch... now bring yer ass down here so I can put this fat cock in it." Which I did... and she did... and we did. And every so often, whenever she calls, we still do again.

Like Sweet Baby James sang so well:

You just call out my name
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running... to see you again
 
Very erotic, Vices!

A good and realistic acount of a threesome, and of a gal who was really with it! Thanks for sharing.

I do draw the line at one part of your play. Although I'll suck a cock until the proverbial cows come home (or, more to the point, until he shoots a heay load into my mouth) I simply do not want to take another man's cock in my ass. I don't know it -- I know from what I read here that many of you get off on that, both active and passive. And I love sliding my prick into a nice slick feminine ass. But I don't want a guy inside me, or vice versa.

If a woman gets off on watching her husband at play, chances are that she will accept an invitation to join in sucking and licking his penis. On several occasions I'v had wives express displeasure that "you two are having all the fun, what's in this for me?" Suggesting that she get her mouth down on his cock and balls certainly put her into the scene.

Make a game of it: pass his dick back and forth between you. Suck his balls whike she does his dick, and then switch. And then, when those low moans tell that cum is on the way, both of you clasp your mouths to the crown of his dick so that you can share in catching what shoots out. And then, of course, 'tis fun to pass the cum back and forth between your mouths as you kiss.

DC has been a bitch of a town this summer. High gas prices and airline delays seem to have knocked hell out of the tourist traffic. Usually, by this time I would have enjoyed hotel or motel meetings with hallf a dozen couples for bi play. This year, I can count the encounters with my cock and two balls. Three only. Bah. Of course, given that we have been in the 90s the last two weeks, DC is not exactly a prime tourist town. But what the hey, eventually I will find a nice inviting PM in my mail box, and away we'll go!

An off-beat one a couple of weeks ago. The guy (a physician from Chicago) claimed that his wife was really itching to see him get this cock sucked again (they had done threes several times in the past). But he was soft when he took off his clothes, and I could not coax him to an erection with my mouth no matter who I tried. He finally said that he'd prefer that I go ahead and fuck his wife before we did anything -- that seeing her take a cock usually got him up.

Fine with me: she was a well-put-together gal in his mid 30s, with 36C boobs (so she said) and a neatly-trimmed little cunnie with just a tuft of pubic hair at the top of her pussy. And the minute she plopped down on the bed and spread her leg and stroked her pussy and said, "Come on, fuck me silly, ride me hard" I saw him start to get hard. I went ahead and fucked her 20 minutes or so anyway, because she really liked it. I was about to cum when he knelt beside us and struck his dick out for me to suck. She moved her head around so she could take his scrotum into her mouth while I sucked him. And wow he came fast: I had a head start of more than 20 minutes, but the instant I begn pumping cum into his wife pussy, he let go with his load in my mouth.

Nice couple.

Y'all have a good rest of the summer, heah? And if you are one of the brave tourists who brave our heat (and politics) drop me a note.
 
Back
Top