Silly

iamsidra

Virgin
Hi everyone, very new here. Won't go into too much detail but being here is breaking one heck of a cultural taboo. So now I am here I want to ask/share some questions. I sometimes think they are silly & idiotic...but these are in my thoughts more n more... my friends would have a major freak...

-Is it normal to desire having breasts sucked roughly? (ok I said sounds silly)
-Normal to want them be groped out of the blue squeezed hard (not tearing 'em away but squeezed, lol)?
- Normal to wonder n attracted to older people (not too old but old enough)
- Is it normal to wonder what would I do if one of the older neighbor grabs me in the stair way...in my fantasy he would be demanding aggressive and I giving in...I get embarrassed afterwards as to why would I 'deprive' myself ....so confused
-I'm sick of my husband's too much gentle romantic love making, I do the dutiful but imagining being taken turns me on immensely and not I could not share with husband...tried to horrific result..
- I wonder about our priest, have caught him eyeing my breasts, imagine (have rich imagination lol) often wonder what would happen if I just walk up to him and touch his thing?
-I wonder about stern mature women sometimes sexually attracted only with the idea of her just bulldozing through and having me
-am I twisted?

I am 'normal' married woman with fam and home...

I actually read what I wrote here, don't think ought to be posted, but I will...if it is too stupid ignore...

take care of yourselves

S

From what I've read on Lit... you're too tame...

Just wait... there was some girl talking about drugging and raping her brother on here. So you're good.

Hi everyone, very new here. Won't go into too much detail but being here is breaking one heck of a cultural taboo. So now I am here I want to ask/share some questions. I sometimes think they are silly & idiotic...but these are in my thoughts more n more... my friends would have a major freak...

-Normal to want them be groped out of the blue squeezed hard (not tearing 'em away but squeezed, lol)?
- Is it normal to wonder what would I do if one of the older neighbor grabs me in the stair way...in my fantasy he would be demanding aggressive and I giving in...I get embarrassed afterwards as to why would I 'deprive' myself ....so confused
-I'm sick of my husband's too much gentle romantic love making, I do the dutiful but imagining being taken turns me on immensely and not I could not share with husband...tried to horrific result..
- I wonder about our priest, have caught him eyeing my breasts, imagine (have rich imagination lol) often wonder what would happen if I just walk up to him and touch his thing?
-I wonder about stern mature women sometimes sexually attracted only with the idea of her just bulldozing through and having me
-am I twisted?

I actually read what I wrote here, don't think ought to be posted, but I will...if it is too stupid ignore...

take care of yourselves

S
What Chris said is true but also for someone coming straight out of vanilla lifestyle it is perfectly normal to have sexual desires like you do.. It is a hard road switching from vanilla to rough sex.. But once you do you will never go back... Talk to you partner about these feelings, if he is closed minded about them then that is what this lovely sight is here for.. If your turn on pm's i would love to pm you and talk more about this..

It's perfectly OK to ask these questions, and the stuff you're talking about isn't that unusual. A lot of people have fantasies/desires like these, they just don't talk about it much.

That said, don't spend too much time worrying about "normal". Different people want different things; I'd be miserable if I tried to live my life according to what "normal" people like. (I'm not even sure if there are any normal people out there; it's like the joke about how the average family has 2.3 kids.)

The tricky part is figuring out what to do with these desires. It's OK to fantasise about walking up to your priest and groping him, but you probably shouldn't do it IRL!

And if you want your husband to be rough, and he's not willing to do it... that's difficult. If you're OK to talk about it, what went wrong when you tried to share this fantasy with him?

-am I twisted?

take care of yourselves

S
Welcome to Lit :rose:

Yes, you're completely normal. Even, shockingly enough, for a married woman like yourself (hopefully, one of the incredible married Lit Ladies will chime in).

Being married does not mean having to forego your sexuality, or never to fantasise. Some are best not acted out, as Bramble mentioned, such as grabbing your priest's crotch (by the way, we are all adults here. No need to call a penis/cock/crotch as 'thing'). That's probably not a good thing. Everybody fantasises, even momentarily. It's how you can imagine possibilities. And anyone who doesn't is either a non-sexual being (and is probably not on the site) or is lying.

On the twisted scale, you're pretty much on the tamer normal side. What you are asking is very very very common. You are not twisted, you are not a freak, you are not a sick pervert.

What is troubling, though, is that you feel that you cannot talk to your husband about some of your desires - could you not revisit the topic again, but phrase it differently? In other words, instead of saying that you are tired of his gentle lovemaking, softly encourage him to be a bit more aggressive? And when he is (no matter how minutely), compliment him and tell him afterwards how great it was that he tugged your hair, grabbed your breasts or whatever?

And what is even more troubling is that you 'do the dutiful'. Sex within a relationship should, in my opinion, be about sharing and intimacy. It is also about communication. Great sex, hell even good sex, doesn't happen when the persons involve doesn't communicate. After all, it takes two to tango and therefore, the partners should be satisfied. If something is not working, speak up. You may have to phrase it in such a way that doesn't sound accusatory, but YOU should also be satisfied with the lovemaking with your husband. And no, you're not a freak for asking to be satisfied.

Good luck.

Why not talk to your husband and tell him of your desires? Don't say you're sick of the way he makes love, but tell him you'd like him to be a bit rougher with you. He can't read your mind. If you don't tell him he won't know.

Hell, roll the dice, listen to these freaks, and see who's around to sweep up the pieces.

Youre a sick twisted sister. I suggest you get rid of your milk and water hubby and open up the playground to the public.

You're hot, Sidra.
None of your desires are crazy.
Having a fantasy doesn't mean you have to act on it. At least, not in real life.
The beauty of a community like Literotica is you can meet people to share these fantasies, and more, virtually.
Have fun!
Ping me if you want a patient companion along the way.

ps: Read some of the Loving Wives and First Time stories here. Maybe also Forced and BDSM.

-am I twisted?

take care of yourselves

S

-am I twisted?

take care of yourselves

S

First thing I would say is none of that sounds abnormal, and you are not twisted.
Just sounds like over time, your desires have changed. Some women would kill for gentle romantic love making, but similarly there are women who find that like watching paint dry. Takes all sorts.
Sounds like you want some raw passion, some desire from your man.
I would echo what some other people have said. IRL, some fantasies could end up causing a lot of trouble for you, and other people. They are meant to be just fantasies.
However, bringing your husband on board with these fantasies means you could carry a few of them out. One thing I will say though, is men are sensitive creatures, and creatures of habit. It may have been that one time, the slow romantic way worked a treat, had you cumming like a train. It may be that it works for him. Changing that habit could take time, and training of your hubby.
Telling him you are sick of the way he does it is going to get his back up. Better perhaps to suggest something a little different, trying something a little different yourself, ...get him used to the idea of being a little more something, a little less something else, perhaps make it feel like his idea

One good thing about Lit (there are others :D), is there are people here who do have the same or similar thoughts and desires as you. There are people who want to be your "older neighbour", and will play that part on here for you (virtually).

This may sound thoroughly weird, but i'm kinda proud of you for asking the question. The first step in making things better for you and better for your husband is acknowledging these things yourself.
Anyway, i'm going to stop there before i start sounding patronising or like a crap hackneyed counsellor.

Good luck, have fun, take care, and dont be a stranger. :D

Yes, it is completely normal for a married woman to fantasize and nothing you mentioned was really unusual. As others have mentioned, I hope you talk to your husband. I feel like your post suggests that you aren't satisfied with your sex life. I'm not sure what happened in your last chat, but maybe it's worth bringing up unless you are content with how things are.

Hi, iamsidra,

It is nice to meet you. Congratulations, on your first post.

I'm also a married woman here on Lit. You don't have to feel embarrassed, everyone here has their own fantasies and desires. I, myself, would like my husband to be a little more aggressive so I have talked with him about some of the things that I would like. We are now happily exploring things together.

Has your husband ever talked to you about his own fantasies? Perhaps you both could share. It may even make it easier for you if you ask him about something he might like to do, first.

For my husband, he never had anything to say other than he "just likes sex." Finally I told him about things that I wanted and he agreed to give it a try. Now he's discovering things that he likes and even telling me about them.

Good luck!

Sidra, it's very very normal to have the occasional desire for 'roughness'. A lot of men are trained to be afraid of being too 'rough' with their wives, because they are afraid of hurting them, or they believe that these desires are 'wrong', or that they think that once you try roughness, you'll never again want to have soft, romantic, sex. Can you and your husband have playful sex, like play wrestling?

Fantasies are just that, things that turn us on,make us hot, and the nice part is, you don't necessarily have to act on them. There is nothing particularly sick or twisted about your fantasies, though the one about the priest, well, prob not a good idea (now if you dressed like an altar boy.....).

Seriously, a lot of women have fantasies about being taken by a rough guy, the modern romance stories are full of the bad boys who do that and so forth, that a lot of middle age moms seem to love....I agree with others, I think you should talk to your husband about your fantasies (well, okay, maybe not all of them), and see how you can play them out. Others are right, men often are afraid to get rough, and it is important to talk about what you mean, what you want. If getting tied up, blindfolded and given a good fuck is your thing, or having him do you doggie style pumping hard while twisting you nipples, is your thing, tell him, and explore it, if only in pillow talk. If your husband refuses to talk about fantasies or thinks it is dirty or something, quite honestly he owns that (and problem repressed parents and/or the usual suspect religious types), and if that comes up, suggest seeing a counselor/therapist who is experienced with couples sexuality, so he can learn to at least talk about it:).

Thank you

Everyone thank you so very much, as I replied to Lauren I feel I am at least among friends. Thank you! I have not figured out the individual reply thing yet so apologies I will try to remember all main points.

I am from N India, considered pretty raised in loving environment, but patriarchal society so my husband was the man who had me. Intercourse. From college days I had a separate side not shared with any one, the cat calls, men groping a feel anywhere they could especially crowded buses, they fucking (oo how I love using the word lol) you with their eyes, we all were suppose to protest and be mad bout it, sometimes I was not, I was turned on...some incidents taking tuitions things happened (touching) that had me wanton, the dark side and I wanted more, it continued and I loved it, but again...

I did not mean to offend regarding priest comment. I did not elaborate but it was his eyes for real the lingering looks that made me start to think and discreetly he knows I know that his ogling is favored but neither of us has done anything ... probably nothing will happen...but this type of dark thought has me wet --also college professors, older neighbor, lol you see where this is going...

* by the way I am specially enjoying writing these words, wet, fucking,...how liberating...

Okay all you lovely people advised about husband. Sigh. what I said earlier here was because that is how I felt. I did approach him = disaster. I am known in my family for my long silky hair (do allow me to say so myself I love my hair) he was praising and my comment that this long hair could also be used to control me anyway he likes (light in the moment comment). He went quite, then angry then said he did not marry a prostitute...like I said disaster. There is this image I am seen in my family. Any deviance is not a good thing (all the culture n relevant pressures are taken too seriously ask any Asian).. So NO WAY, this venue is C-L-O-S-E-D

Someone here nailed it perfectly my conundrum and I love how you mentioned "virtually" I am among friends (I hope). I want to now explore, I want to say all that I have said, I want to imagine an weave my fantasies..

I would love to have friends, so far everyone who replied has been generous, kind, and caring...you have my heartfelt thanks. I feel welcomed.

Also, I am still figuring out turning pm, etc etc so learning curve

DO take care of yourselves, Lots of love n kisses

S

Just be careful on the internet. Lit isn't Disneyland. There are a few nuts that fell off the trees around here.

Among Friends?

Don't make me laugh.

There are no friends here, there are spectators who delight in watching self destruction.

Back