The New Nanny - Reserved for Restless_bob

Chessie

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Posts
158
Rebeckah Forthwright, a bookish 22 year old literary student, who liked to hide behind her dark rimmed glasses, and plaited red hair had recently been hired to be a nanny in the Smythe household. The two young children, Emerson 2 and Reese 5 months, were a definite handful, but she had grown to love coming to stay the week in her little nanny suite off of the Smythe household. Evidently the Smyths had come from money, for this little suite was more decadent than the apartment she kept in the city. Fridays were always hard, when she had to kiss her lovelies goodbye, and return to her lonely world of studying in the bleak little place down town.

Though seeing Mr Smythe briefly every day as he came home from work, she admired the young father. Definitely handsome, and determined to provide for his family, he was a doting father who seemed rather unfortunate in the relationship department. Bex had heard rumours on how his wife had inexplicably departed with a man nearly twice his age. Leaving him to care for the two children alone. But, he always paid her on time, and always had a smile and a kind word for the girl. Even somewhat encouraging for the work she brought with her each week for her thesis. So she was determined to keep her mouth shut about the rumours swirling in the community.

Today had been a day like many others. Messy in the morning, with her organized craft for Emerson, and allowing Reese to participate by making a mess with some water on her high chair tray. They had all laughed and played with the paint. Lunch had been a flurry of activity while she tried her best to get the place clean again so she could work on her thesis during the two children's nap.

With purple paint streaked across her cheek, she sat down heavily in the over stuffed kitchen chair, with a sigh of relief. Two hours of quiet, before it all started again, with her managing to whip up dinner to boot. But Becca couldn't complain, she loved being this busy. This needed. It was always with a certain amount of remorse that she faded into the background back to her private suite after she served them dinner. Taking her plate, and her books to work the night away.

She tucked her feet up into the chair, circling her arms around them as she stared at her notes. Wondering just why someone would leave a situation as perfect as this.
 
At first, Edward Smythe was frustrated about the power outage at work. He had so much to do, and he was behind schedule, so he had really hoped to catch up today. But he couldn't do anything with all the computers down in the office. They didn't know how long it would take to come back up - evidently an underground cable had accidentally been hit by a construction crew. So his boss had reluctantly let everyone go home early.

On the way home, Edward thought of his two young kids. He loved them so much, and was so glad that he had finally found a nanny who was wonderful with them. She was a great cook, too, and had a lovely disposition. He had to admit that she was quite attractive as well. Yes, he had begun to look forward to their brief interactions.

He came home to find the house quiet. Glancing at his watch, he knew it was the kids nap time, so he made sure he was quiet. He walked back to the kitchen, and found Rebeckah at the kitchen table, concentrating intently on her notes. God, she was pretty, he thought, as her glanced at the swell of her breasts, the hem of her skirt.

Not wanting to startle her too much, he started to announce his presence. "Hi Bex, power outage at work, so I came home early...." Then he started laughing as he saw the purple paint streaked across her face. "What's with the purple paint?". He reached out to touch her cheek, then pulled back, not wanting to be too forward.
 
She took a bored breath, turning her notes over again, reading the same pages again and again looking for that one connection that would make it all work. But this afternoon it just wasn't going to happen. Too many thoughts, ones that shouldn't be bubbling up in her mind kept distracting her from the scrutiny.

Becca heard his soft foot falls coming through to the kitchen. Nervously she stared at her notes, as if certain thoughts could be read in her eyes. But as he spoke, she smiled, raising her eyes to him.

"An afternoon off! Thats not such a bad thing!" She collected her papers and started to get up, when she caught his laughter. Looking quizzically to him, she tilted her head. Watching his hand fall back to his side.

"Oh.. really, is there..?" She reached up, wiping at her cheek as she softly chuckled. Keeping her voice down to preserve the peace. "Picasso was working on his masterpieces today. Actually he made one for you." She nodded to the kitchen island, where the painting lay, drying under the light. "I think it's meant to be 'impressionistic', that blob there in purple.. that's you. The Yellow one is Reese, and the giant smiling face is Emm. You're all fishing. He says you caught 'groupies'."

She moved to the stove to put on the kettle. Knowing his favour of an afternoon tea, or on a tough day when he thought no one was looking, a couple fingers of scotch. Judging by his smile, she figured the tea was a good bet.
 
Edward smiled broadly as he studied the artwork carefully as Becca described it for him. Chuckling, he said "So I'm a purple blob catching groupies? Hah! Somehow it reminds me of my rock-star fantasies when I was younger!.... I'll have to keep the fishing idea in mind for when they're a little older."

He looked up as the tea kettle started to whistle. "Oh thanks, Bex! You always seem to know just what I like.". They smiled at each other. "That purple streak on your face was quite appealing, you know, in an oddball kind of way".

Yes, he was getting to be quite fond of Becca. Why couldn't his dates be like this? They always seemed to be so.... awkward. He never seemed to hit it off with anyone. Yet with Becca, he was so much at ease.

"So, what's for dinner", he said, looking forward to whatever it was.
 
She smiled imagining Mr Smythe out on the lake with his son. A picture she could easily imagine. Her waiting on the shore with a fully stocked picnic basket, playing with Reese on the blanket. Whoa, back it up a bit... Smiling to cover her sudden blush at her minds wandering, she chuckled along with him.

"He might be ready sooner than you think. He's been using your belt to fish off the living room couch." She chucked holding up a handful of fish shaped fridge magnets. "I stopped off at the dollar store last night. Two bucks and he was at it for an hour!"

Touching her cheek, Becca dipped to check her reflection in the gleaming toaster. Chuckling as she wetted her fingers to rub the colour away. "We'll, it's not a job well done, if you don't get good and dirty." Moving to the cupboard, she took down his favourite mug, hesitating before she grabbed one for herself too. She was technically still on the clock, but she usually had a tea about this time.

"Well, it's probably still too early for the Glenfiddich. Are you going back in? Or are you actually getting an afternoon off?"

She turned to smile at him when he asked about dinner. Winking playfully as she nodded to the magnets on the tray on the counter.

"Catch of the day! Mango chipotle salmon, magic trees, and saffron rice." Becca lived to find recipes he'd enjoy. Even if she wasn't there to see him enjoy them. She knew it was a winner, if he mentioned it the next day to her. Reaching for the apron, she tied it tight around her waist.

"The Chablis is chilling, did you want me to take them to the park when they wake up? Give you some down time?"
 
Edward chuckled as Becca described his son "fishing" off of the couch. Ah, to be that age again! He gazed at her as she wiped away the paint from her face. "We'll, it's not a job well done, if you don't get good and dirty.", she said, and he found his mind wandering, wondering if she "got good and dirty" with a lover. As she reached for mugs from the cupboard, his eyes were drawn to her butt, the curve of her hips. He felt a stirring in his pants as he noted his attraction to her.

She described the dinner to him, and it sounded wonderful; he was really looking forward to it. "The Chablis is chilling, did you want me to take them to the park when they wake up? Give you some down time?" she said. "Hmm, let me think for a moment..... Let's sit and drink our tea together", he said.

Lately whenever he had down time, he ended up going on the computer and checking out the dating sites, but that was getting more and more frustrating, as he just couldn't find someone he really connected with. Sometimes he'd end up wandering into a porn site and pleasuring himself to get some relief. He realized that the next time he did have some alone fantasy time, he knew who'd he be thinking about. She was right in front of him.

Then he realized that if he logged into his computer, there was a chance he'd be bothered by the folks at work, and he dreaded that. "I'm definitely taking the day off", he said decidedly. "How about if we take them to the park together?". He felt a little nervous and awkward saying this, but he realized that he wanted to spend more time with Becca.
 
Becca smiled, bringing the full teapot to the table and setting down the mugs between them.

"I'd like that!" She smiled quietly, pouring him a cup, and then herself. Sliding the pitcher of milk and the sugar bowl towards him.

Taking a lingering sip, she let the warmth fill her mouth, as she covertly stole a glance at him. A good looking man, and a dedicated father. She had been more than a little excited to accept the job. Other jobs had been depressing for the most part. The kids were always great, but more often than not, she'd been hired to keep them out of their parents way.

Edward was different that way. Though he worked hard, she could tell he relished the opportunities he got to spend with his kids. Something about that, made the already attractive man, that much more.

Swallowing her tea, she looked down at her clothes, splattered with the day's activities. And if her cheek had seen some of the results, she hated to imagine what her hair looked like.

"Can I ask you .. an odd favour?" She put down her mug, leaning across the table slightly, as if including him in a deep dark secret. Keeping her voice low at her admission.

"My shower isn't working, and I'd love a quick one before going to the park. Do you think I could..." She looked up amused into his eyes, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

I'll take a half day of course, asking you to watch the kids on my time, while using your shower.. but just quickly?
 
Edward was so glad that they had a chance to sit together for a cup of tea. It seemed so..... intimate, especially when she leaned in close. He was simply enraptured, though he felt that he shouldn't be feeling that way. She looked so pretty as she tucked her hair behind her ear. Then she asked if she could use the shower....

Oh my, checking her out from behind had been one thing, now his mind was full of images of her naked body in the shower. His body reacted to those images immediately, a hard bulge forming in his pants. He was so glad he was sitting down; he'd have to calm down before he got up, or it would be way too noticeable. He was embarrassed, and his face started reddening.

"Of course, of course! I'd be happy to watch the kids. They're still napping at the moment, anyway." He was really looking forward to going to the park. But at the moment, all he could think about was the shower and Becca in it. "Take your time".
 
“That's wonderful, thankyou.” Becca smiled and made a quick exit, before she lost her nerve. Asking him to borrow his shower was a bit brazen, given the circumstances. But she needed one badly. The thought of the hot water was almost intoxicating as she rushed back to her suite to grab the things she needed.

As the hot water pounded on her neck and shoulders, Becca let out a long contented sigh. There was something to be said for the deep clawfooted bathtub of her Nanny suite, but when you had tired muscles from running after two kids all day, nothing beat a nice hot shower. Especially this one! She looked around at the gleaming tiles, and the brushed chrome of his private bathroom. She could smell his scent in here. Aftershave and shampoo. Cologne and body wash. The heady smell surrounded her, stirring her up in places not appropriate for a nanny.

But, no one was here to take notice. She was alone with her inapproprate thoughts.

As she removed the shower head from its cradle, she allowed the hot water to massage the front of her neck, and then moved down to her breasts, the nipples growing hard under the pounding sensation. A small smile flitted across her lips as her mind lingered on his features. Imagining his mouth giving her that sensation. She chuckled at being so naughty, as she tentatively put the shower head back, reaching for his shampoo. She was being silly of course, indulgent. But what harm was there? As she soaped up, the suds ran down her back and over her shoulders, sliding around the swell of her pert breasts, slipping between her legs to join the moister already there. She ran a tentative tongue across her lips as she considered it. If it felt that good on her breasts, how would it feel betwen her legs? No. She shouldn't. She was at work, she admonsihed herself. But a small part of her wasn't listening, as her hand took hold of the shower head once again, slowly guiding it down her front, past her straining nipples, and lingering on her abdomen. Imagining his eyes, as he kissed her down her front. The anticipation incurring more wettness, the suds sliding down her legs. She bit her lip, letting the shower head move downwards. A gasp escaping as the driving water made contact with her bud. Her eyes closing in the sudden pleasure. Her teeth gripping her bottom lip as the water pounded without ceasing. Her hips involuntarily moving towards it, begging for more, craving more than water to be assaulting her.

For a few moments, her breath hitched as the sensations grew more intense, then she rested her forehead on the cool tile as the orgasm ricocheted through her, curving her lips once more, into an almost satisfied grin. Wow.. how she wished she had that shower head in her suite! She'd have many happy imaginative nights here indeed. But her body wasn't satiated. Pleasantly surprised, but like an appetizer, now all it could think of was the main course.

Once she had towel dried her hair and dressed in a new outfit of jeans and a snug fitting tshirt, Becca took a breath and came back out to the kitchen. Her hair still damp, her eyes still glossy from her, relaxing shower.

“Thankyou. Thats much better.” She mused, grabbing her bag of supplies for their outing. The house still sounded quiet and she took a moment to listen, before rejoining him with her still warm mug of tea.

“All still quiet? We could wake them, or just play it by ear. Its your day off, so you get to call the shots.”
 
Edward sat at the table sipping his tea as Becca had gone into her suite to get ready for her shower. She emerged a couple of minutes later wearing a terry cloth robe, and headed down the hall to the shower. Shortly thereafter Edward heard the shower running. He quietly walked down the hall towards the shower, thinking of Becca, inside, naked, the soap and water running down over her breasts, her hips... His erection strained against his pants. He wanted so much to follow his impulses.... to take out his hard cock and pleasure himself, or even to quietly open the shower door to catch a glimpse of her taking a shower...

But then what if the kids woke up and found him like that? How could he face them, what would he say? And how would Becca react? No, he couldn't follow his impulses right now, as he didn't want to ruin his relationship with his kids. Nor did he want to ruin his relationship, such as it was, with Becca. He quietly walked back to the kitchen table, his erection refusing to go down, his arousal unabated. He sat down, resuming sipping his tea as he heard Becca emerge from the shower and disappear into her suite to get dressed. So many thought going through his head now. For one thing, he was sorely in need of sexual relief, and knew that he'd have to make some time for that. But aside from that..... well, obviously related to that.... his thoughts were on Becca. He had to acknowledge his strong physical attraction to her. He wanted her badly, and had suddenly lost interest in attempting to date anyone else. But this was damn awkward - he was her employer as well, and he didn't want to blow that. He loved what she did for him and the kids. And he certainly didn't want any advances he made to impact the rest of their relationship. Heck, he didn't even know if she would be interested in him that way, though she did seem to be very comfortable with him. Sigh..... Life was so complicated...

Becca came out dressed in a nice outfit, fresh from the shower. She looked terrific! “All still quiet? We could wake them, or just play it by ear. Its your day off, so you get to call the shots.” she said. He smiled and said "Becca, I'm really enjoying having this time, just the two of us... Let's just play it by ear. ". He smiled at her and looked into her eyes, suddenly not knowing how to proceed, where to go from here.... He wondered if she had any idea of the turbulent thoughts going through his head.... Suddenly emboldened, he said "How about if we move to the couch and talk some more?".
 
“Sure, that sounds perfect.” Becca nodded towards the living room, with a smile. “You go ahead, Im just going to put together a little plate of something. I'll be right there.”

His closeness was unnerving, but in a thrilling sort of way. One that she hoped wasn't too obvious now that she'd had her.. relaxing shower. Her heart pounded in her chest, her breath coming just a bit quicker when he looked at her. Images of him in that shower with her popping into her mind at the most inopportune time. Images that coudln't be satiated.

She'd have to settle for chocolate, and lots of it. It was a good thing she'd baked cookies last night.

Plating up a good handful, she refilled the teapot and put everything on a tray. When she set the tray down on the table she carefully folded herself into the couch she so rarely sat on. Tucking her feet under herself, aware of the heightened sensations still lingering in her post shower state.

“There, this should give us some energy for our later endeavours.” As the words left her mouth, she blushed looking to the cookies, instead of at him. “I only mean, chasing the kids. Emm can run these days! I work up a sweat just trying to keep up!”

It seemed no matter what words left her mouth, they were tinged with a double meaning. Her mind screaming at her to shut up. Something darker inside of her, chuckling indulgently. Or, we could put that energy to better use..

She cleared her throat looking back to him.

“How was your date the other night? I never got a chance to ask?”
 
Edward's eyes never left her body as she walked into the kitchen to get the cookies. He had to be a little more discreet as she returned.

It was so exciting sitting here on the couch with her, and she looked radiant. It seemed that everything she said had a double meaning. Images of passionate lovemaking with her filled his mind when she mentioned "energy for their later endeavors"..... "working up a sweat".... Oh yes! Oh god, yes, how he wanted her....

“How was your date the other night? I never got a chance to ask?”

Well, that got him out of his reverie for the moment.. "Oh God, Becca, it was a disaster!" he said, shaking his head and laughing. "We had absolutely nothing in common. She hates kids. We discovered we had completely different tastes in books, movies, food, you name it. Neither of us could wait for the evening to end!".

"How about you, Becca? Anyone at the school capture your interest?". He was jealous already, though he didn't feel he had any right to be. He wanted her to be happy, and she was an attractive woman, so he couldn't be surprised if she was seeing someone. But his mind kept coming back to the two of them in intimate surroundings. His heart was pounding as it was, just sitting her on the couch with her.... so close.
 
His laughter lit up his features, and Becca couldn't help but gaze at him with a wide grin as he recounted his date. Shaking her head, she giggled. “Didn't she see your profile? I mean why would she - ?” Shit.. why did she mention his profile. She didn't want him to know she'd sneaked a peek at his dating profile! Now he'd really be awkward around her! “I mean.. well, you must have mentioned your kids in your profile I would imagine, wouldn't you have? Why would someone agree to date you, if they didn't like kids?

She sheepishly laughed, realising there was no use hiding from the fact. Shaking her head, she looked down, tucking her hair behind her ear. “You're a good looking guy. Your funny, and intelligent. I couldn't understand why you weren't snapped up the instant you started dating again. I..” She shrugged awkwardly pained at admitting her noseyness. “wanted to see if maybe your profile was so awful that you needed help with it.” Her self conscious chuckle curled up her throat. Wrinking her nose, Becca looked up at him shrugging. “For the record, its not. I don't know why you keep ending up with these.. clearly blind women.”
When he returned the question, she looked up shocked. "Me?!"

She shook her head, looking down again. Sure, there had been a few guys she'd hung out with. But for the most part, they were in it for the party. An evening of reckless abandon. Which had its merits, but she'd grown tired of partying. She wanted something more. Something that just wasn't on offer at her station in life.

"No.. its all Keggers and notches on bedposts. Not really... my scene. Besides, I'm too 'bookish' for most of them. " She smirked amused. "Most of them see the cover, and don't care to know the story."
 
He listened as she admitted that not only had she looked at his profile, but she actually found him attractive. It took a little while for it to sink in, as he didn't quite believe what he was hearing......

And then she explained how she wasn't really into anyone at school.... "Most of them see the cover, and don't care to know the story."

Edward took a moment to compose his thoughts, and then said "Becca, I want to know the story, all of it.... I know the side of you that's wonderful with Em and Reese.... I know the side of you that can cook up a storm in the kitchen.... I love that you are so devoted to your studies, and I want to hear more about that. But right now..... I want....". He sighed. His desire was too strong. Sometimes you just have to go for it.... And he drew next to her and kissed her, pouring all his passion for her into that kiss.
 
She smiled as his words reached her. Chuckling self depreciatingly as he complimented her abilities. Of course, all good things that kept her in a job. It was a bonus the kids liked her so much. She very much liked them as well.

And it was nice he saw those things about her. She was about to tell him so, when he moved closer, his hand tentatively reaching out. Her eyes glued on his as his words became quiet. Her mind searching for the right words of thankyou, to reciprocate his compliments when their lips touched. Barely grazing at first, her mind grinding to a halt as her body's need took over. Her hands rising to his hair as the kiss deepened, pulling him to her as he leaned over her lying her back into the couch.

They parted mere seconds, a chance for her to collect her breath, her mind racing to catch up with her thoughts, before passion took over fully, opening herself to him and deepening the kiss. Drinking from him the question of her own actions. God she wanted this. So badly! But, she couldn't do this could she? Should she?

Her hands slid down his back, and back up to his jaw, carressing and stroking, a near whispered moan came from one of them, she couldn't tell who. Her breath was coming heavy now, her body wanting to move this forward, to take this runaway train to its final destination.

She took another breath. “Edward.. Oh.. no.. no we shouldn't..” but her actions betrayed her words as she pulled his mouth back to hers again, drinking him in deeply running her hands over his shirt, trying to find purchase to pull it free. To feel his hot skin on hers. Her eyes closed she forgot herself, just who she was, the shower, her thoughts all of it intoxicating to a level she'd yet to reach.

“Bex! I need to go Pee!”

She pulled away as if a bucket of cold water had dumped from the heavens above. Her lips raw, her breathing heavy. Her eyes searching his in confusion. Did he think this was part of the deal? That she was just some sort of toy when he got bored?

“Coming Emm!” She pulled herself free, smoothing out her clothes, as she tried to
look at him “I can't.” She whispered desperately. “We.. shouldn't. I wouldn't be right... Id be..”

She couldn't finish the thought. If she stood there much longer, she'd be in his embrace once again. Forgetting what was right. What she needed to do.

She turned towards the kids bedrooms, mortified at her eagerness. Stepping quickly to help the little guy in his situation.

What the hell was she going to do now?
 
He could hardly believe this was happening, as Becca pulled him further into the kiss, so that he was now leaning over her. Oh my, how could they be doing this? But how could they not be doing this? Her hands slip down his back. She wants me as much as I want her, he thought. He felt like he was on fire.

But then she said “Edward.. Oh.. no.. no we shouldn't..” even while pulling him close. Edward felt that they are so perfectly in sync, feeling the passion, but also feeling the conflict, the troubled thoughts....

“Bex! I need to go Pee!” Oh My God, he thought, I can't let the kids find us like this.... Becca and Edward looked at each other in confusion. “Coming Emm!” She pulled herself free, smoothing out her clothes, as she tried to look at him “I can't.” She whispered desperately. “We.. shouldn't. I wouldn't be right... I'd be..” She rushed off to help Em...

Edward sat up, straightened up, tried to make himself look like he hadn't just been making out on the couch. He felt very guilty and worried that he'd gone to far, that he'd wrecked everything. But was it so wrong to be honest with his feelings? Or was he just thinking with his hormones, with his cock, now shrinking as reality sunk in.

He wanted so much to put things back in place, to be with his kids, to have fun with them. He looked forward to going to the park with Em and Reese.... and Becca. There would be more time later to try to sort this all out with her. For now, it was time to focus on the kids.
 
“I have a surprise for you!” She singsonged at Emmerson as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. “You help me get ready really fast, and we'll go see what it is!”

She took care of Emmerson on autopiolet, her mind wandering over and over the scene from moments before. Had she seduced him? Sent him the wrong signals? Had he somehow known the awful and innapproprate things she had been thinking?

“Bex! My shirt's on backwards!” She blinked coming back to the present, looking down at the smiling little boy. She shook her head, laughing as she pulled his shirt free, and put it on the right way. “Sorry kid. Im having a dumb day.” Emmerson thought that was hilarious. That an adult could be dumb. And he made no effort to hide his glee. Jumping down from the table, she whirled on Bex shrieking. “My surprise! My Surprise!” She couldn't help but laugh. The kid was a bundle of energy every waking minute. She just hoped he wouldn't wake..

As if on cue, she heard the grousing from the other room. “OK kid.. hang on a sec. Help me get your sister, and we'll go check out your surprise when we're done.” She ruffled his hair as she guided him into the nursery. Hoping Edward had a few moments to pull himself together. To come to his senses, and realise what a mistake the both almost made.

As she got the baby ready, she checked her own reflection in the mirror on the mobile. Aside from the guilty look in her eyes, she had no telltale appearance. She could scoot by this, unscathed she hoped. She really loved this job, and sincerely hoped she hadn't ruined it.

“OK Emm.. here's a hint. Your surprise is big, and hiding somewhere in this house.” The dark recesses of her mind teased her.. 'Just how big... She frowned, chastising herself. That's just about enough. It was time to take a breath and be done with all of that.

“More! I need more!” Emmerson ran down the hall, vibrantly looking around for anything that could possibly be a surprise. “Um... he smells like a deep wood on a rainy day, dark and inviting she ran a flustered hand through her hair, chuckling at the childs antics “.. he usually isn't home until dinner, but today he came home early.”

Emmerson stopped in his tracks, and made a beeline for the kitchen, squealing with his arms thown wide.

“Daddy!”

She chuckled, jostling the giggling baby as she followed the excited boy. Well, at least they'd have the distraction to get past the next few minutes until he fired her.
 
Edward heard some of the playful interaction between Becca and Em, and it warmed his heart. He felt worried that he had really blown it with Becca, that she'd act very cold towards him, or worse yet, that she'd decide to leave. He really hoped that wasn't the case. They had a good thing going here, didn't they? Sure he had made this stupid mistake, letting his secret desires get the best of him, so that now they weren't secret at all, but they could get that behind them..... Behind, oh she was something to look at. Darn, those damn male hormones.

"Daddy!" Em ran down the hall and into Edward's arms. He picked Em up and swung him over his head, father and son smiling broadly at each other. "How's my big boy today?". Becca and Reese soon followed. "Resse, my little sweetie pie!". He beamed at his daughter as Becca held her. Life was good, very good. Now if he could just manage to keep it that way. "So, who's ready for a trip to the park?" Edward smiled at Becca, his face trying to tell her "Let's have a good time, the four of us, please?"
 
Tentatively stepping into the kitchen after Emmerson, Becca smiled down at Emmerson as she watched him get swooped up by his father. This was what she was here for. This was the important thing. She loved this job. Loved the kids, loved the atmosphere.

Had some serious lust for...

She looked down at her feet, as he moved in closer to smile at his daughter. She tried to ignore the tension that fluttered deep down as his scent reached her once again. A scent she was drinking in moments ago. Drinking from like it was some sort of fountain of need.

Taking a breath, she regained her composure. Looking up to him as he looked back at her. His eyes deep and imploring. A small smile crossed her face, before the laughter erupted.

"God, Emmerson looks just like you! Thats the same look he gives me when he wants one more cookie!"

She shook her head, shifting Reese to her hip. Reaching for her bag that was already packed she chuckled again. "Come on. Lets go. We cant waste such a beautiful day for a picnic on silly adult mistakes, right Em?"

"A picnic! A real picnic!" Emmerson was already running down the hall, grabbing his shoes as Becca smirked at Edward. She couldn't let her own mistakes ruin an impromptu afternoon with his father. It didn't matter how she felt. The important thing was the father and son having fun together.

"Come on Daddy! We get to eat outside! And feed the squirrels, and chase the pigeons, and.. and.. ooh! Bex did you make dinosaur mix!?"

Becca turned from Edward, following the little boy down the hall, chuckling after the boy as she reached for Reese's sweater on the back of the chair. "Would we leave the house without it? What would be do if Tyranosaurs Rex came looking for us?"
 
Edward felt the tension when they were close..... the unmistakable attraction. Becca laughed and said "God, Emmerson looks just like you! Thats the same look he gives me when he wants one more cookie!" Ah, yes, Edward thought. I want one more cookie, one more kiss... I want.... you. He felt a twinge of sadness when Becca referred to "silly adult mistakes". On the one hand, he didn't want to jeopardize anything. On the other hand, at that moment, it had felt so right...

The four of them walked out of the house, with picnic basket, toys, diaper bag for Reese, everything in tow. It was a gorgeous day out, and the park was not far, so they walked to it, Em skipping along a little ahead, Reese in her stroller with Becca pushing, Edward walking alongside. "Em is so excited, isn't he? I'm so glad we're getting to do this!". Edward smiled at Becca and added "the four of us.". Then in a quieter voice he said "Becca, please forgive me for my inappropriate behavior before... It's... It's all my fault. I let myself get carried away. Just because you're so attractive is no reason for me to...". Em ran back to his dad, interrupting them. "Daddy, Daddy, we're almost there! I'm so excited! Come on, hurry!" Em grabbed his father's hand, pulling him ahead of Becca and Reese.
 
As they walked along, Becca tried to come up with something to talk about that couldn’t be brought back to their awkward situation. The sun was shining, Emmerson was gleefully running ahead, and Reece was enjoying cooing up at her father from the stroller. The last thing she needed to do was say or do the wrong thing. But then he brought it up. Becca frowned trying to bat away his sentiments.

“It’s fine.” She interrupted him, not wanting to talk on it further. To open up a chasm she couldn’t back away from. She needed to change the topic. Fast. Before things got beyond her control again.

“I just remembered,” Then it hit her. She’d been meaning to talk to him about this anyway.

“I have some bad news. But.. I think I may have a solution, if.. you’re willing.”

She chuckled as Emmerson bought his father yet one more ‘special rock’. The collection was growing in the man’s pockets. That really was a rock in his pocket.... Stop it... she scolded herself.

“Your client dinner on Thursday. Emily... quit.” She wrinkled her nose, trying to hide her irritation at the flaky woman. Sure, she was renowned for her catering. But what people didn’t realise was that her prices were inflated, the wording of her ‘exquisite meals’ blown up. The hoops she made her clients jump through. The extensive lists of demands. The expensive ingredients. The scheduling restrictions. He’d worked hard to get this woman to make a good impression. And she’d served Emily’s most expensive dinner to the two of them last week, when Becca had stolen a glance at the caterer’s overblown menu. Edward had raved on about how he had the best of the best. And Becca couldn’t help but smirk at how her ‘lowly status’ had managed to get a two year old to eat a meal that was priced nearly 5 times what it had cost her to make.

“But.. I looked over her menu, and.. Im pretty sure I could pull it off. And I have something befitting of serving. If you want.. I can probably pull it off. Bonus, it won’t cost you nearly as much and you’ll have me for the evening to boot!”

She caught herself, chuckling. “To watch the kids I mean.”

Smooth Becca, real smooth.
 
The news about Emily quitting was a bit of a shock to Edward. He knew how important that dinner was, and didn't want to blow it. But in a way he was relieved that Emily quit, as she was quite a prima donna, very hard to work with.

He listened to Becca's idea to do the meal herself, and was impressed with her resourcefulness. It reminded him of how his boss was always saying "Don't come to me with a problem, come to me with a solution!". He was mulling it over, lost in thought, when Becca said "and you’ll have me for the evening to boot!”. What a thrilling prospect that was! He looked right at her, smiling broadly, as she said "To watch the kids I mean.”. "Oh, yes, of course!" he said. He was embarrassed at his own eagerness, and his face flushed red. He felt like an infatuated schoolboy.

"Hmmm" he said, thinking about it for a moment. This was a really important client. But he knew how good Becca was in the kitchen, and how organized she was...... Yes, she could pull it off. And the thought of "having her for the evening".... Don't go there, he said to himself, think with your brain, not your crotch, which was beginning to stir...

"Becca, you got yourself a deal". He put his arm around her. It was just a spur-of-the-moment gesture. The touch felt so good. "I'm sure you'll do a great job, and I appreciate your helping me out of a bind.".
 
Her mind was a whirlwind of menu ideas and scheduling. How she'd pull this off, she wasn't sure. Becca just knew how badly she wanted to.

With his arm around her, for a brief moment, it all dissolved into a childish fantasy. Him coming home, as she prepared an amazing meal for his boss. The perfectly dressed and well behaved children.

How he'd thank her afterwards. Over and over again.

She cleared her throat as she brought herself back to reality. Smiling up to him, she chuckled as they walked.

"Well, I won't promise a miracle, but I can make it look professionally done. They don't have to know your nanny catered it. I'll even dress the part. I did some catering a few years ago, so.."

***

She hadn't seen him for longer than a few minutes over the past week. Which probably was a good thing, given the jitters she'd felt every time she looked at him. How quickly her mind would return to that kiss, prolonging the moment. Wondering just what would have happened if Emm hadn't called out. Enjoying the results of those mind wanderings a little too much, really.

But she'd been happily distracted planning out the menu and shopping for the ingredients. And the kids had been blessings today, which was an added bonus. She'd tuckered them out early at the playground, and now they were both sleeping soundly as she put the finishing touches on the first course.

One more quick check to her appearance in the reflection of the darkened window over the sink, and she smiled to herself. She hadn't done too badly she thought. The glasses were gone, left in favour of her rarely worn contacts. Her hair bunched up in a professional and tidy twist, exposing the back of her long usually hidden pale neckline. The dress was form fitting, but classic. An a-line black linen that graced just above her knees. Completing the ensemble with light makeup, and silk stockings she looked as she thought, a professional caterer. Here to be pretty, yet functional. Not to take away from business at hand.

And at hand it had been. The men all gathered in the formal dining room, they'd hardly batted an eye at her when she'd made the rounds for drinks. Dispensing warm but closed off smiles and very short small talk. The room was heavy with business, and she felt much more relieved in the kitchen.

Taking a deep breath, she backed out the kitchen door into the dining room carrying the first of many plates.

"And here we are...your first course gentlemen."
 
Edward had been waiting in the dining room with his clients, and everything had gone perfectly so far, without a hitch. He was so glad that he had taken Becca up on her offer to do the dinner. His only regret was that they hadn't had much time to interact with each other. Becca was normally pretty busy anyways, juggling the demands of her nanny duties while managing to get her studies done, too. And now she had also been busy planning the meal, scheduling, shopping.... He didn't quite know how she managed it all.

He thought back to the day in the park, how fun that had been. He had been so aroused by their brief kiss on the couch. Even now, his mind kept returning to it, just like it had that night. He had lain in bed with a hard, throbbing erection that just wouldn't go down, and as he lay there thinking of Becca, he slowly began stroking. He thought of Becca in the shower, and started stroking faster. Her lips, her breasts, her hips... He suddenly erupted.. strong, heavy spurts covering his stomach as he moaned quietly...

"So Ed... Ed?" the client closest to him was saying. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" Edward said, awakening from his reverie, glad that he was sitting down so that he could hide the bulge in his pants that Becca had caused. As she had caused so many times lately.

"And here we are...your first course gentlemen." Becca interrupted, entering the room with plates full of antipasto salad. The men all had smiles on their faces as they watched Becca deliver the food. Becca smiled at Edward before returning to the kitchen.

Edward was quite pleased as he watched all the men appreciating the food. Even Mark Reynolds, the most important client, was impressed. "Ed, I was going to ask you why you weren't using Emily as your caterer, but now I know - this is amazing!" Mark said between bites. Edward hated being called Ed, but he certainly agreed with Mark's assessment.
 
She could smell mango, and taste the wine on her lips. Turning her head, she let out a contented sigh as she took in her surroundings. Glasses, and bowls. The hard granite counter top, cold against her exposed skin. Contrasting to his warm touch.

His lips on her belly, moving down, deliciously slow. Her happy groan as his hands found her nipples, playing the buds to the height of their sensation.

"Oh Edward." Her voice curled from her throat, as his face came into her view. She was spent, exhausted from his attentions. But the look on his face told her, they'd only just begun, as he pulled her down the counter towards him. Spreading her legs, and readying her hips. Leaning down to envelop her in a delicious mango studded kiss before entering her wholly and completely.

She'd woken with a start, her own voice calling out in the dark. Her hand over her mouth as she'd realised she'd orgasmed outloud. Breathing heavily as she came down from the sensation.

The sight of that very counter now, toyed with her senses. And as she sliced the Mango for the next course, flashes of her dream kept coming to her as she worked. Making her wet at the thought. Even as she scolded herself to keep her mind on the task at hand.

Plating the next course, she took a steadying breath. Reaching to take a small sip from the one glass of red wine she allowed herself while she worked. Steadying her nerves. Making her the slightest bit bolder, in the scrutiny of the gaze of these powerful big wigs. It was interesting seeing Edward with these powerful business men. His voice raised and authoritative. A different side of him.

Listening to him talk in the next room, she could feel his hot breath on her skin. His hands in her hair. The cold granite beneath her. The sensation of him entering her, over and over again.

The bowl she was holding dropped from her hands, clattering against the silverware on the counter. Shit. Her heart pounded in her ears as she quickly gathered herself, banishing the dream to the dark recesses of her mind. Scolding herself with getting carried away. Quickly clearing up the mess, she swooped the dishes up to her hands, as she scooted back out to the dining room. Making quick and quiet apologies for the noise. Smiling dismissively to the one who'd been eyeing her like a wolf to a lamb all evening.

"One tried to get away gentleman, my apoligies. At least you know its fresh!" She set the plates of fish in front of them, chuckling and moving quickly around the table, pressed to get out of his presence quickly, before he caught her eye. Worried he'd read just the terrible thoughts swirling behind them.
 
Back
Top