Forbidden Furry Love

*Ava was completely stunned. Miles sang beautifully. She cursed under her breathe.* "Handsome, intelligent, athletic, and a great singer. You are just asking for me to jump on you." *she giggled only half kidding.*

-Miles chuckled. They kept there convo simple until they reached. Water Haven. This was the Main Capital and had to pass here to go any where else. They had to get to Basilisk Territory. Miles had reservations made already at a nice hotel and paid the man when they got there for a nice suite as he looked confused seeing Tiger and Fox Together. There are 9 clans, Foxes,Lions, Tigers,Bears,Horse, Basilisk,Cows,Crows,Hawks,Elephants. The terms were very relatively nice for the most part. War was rarely fought but those dam Foxes and Tigers.-"So like the room?"-he said as it appeared very big with a nice bath and everything.-"I am going to allow the lady to bathe while i unpack."-he said and unpacked things he would need for the night and the day after.-

*Ava smiled and dropped her pack on the bed. She curtsied and giggled before she went to the bathroom and cracked the door. Part of her hoped Miles would sneak a peak. Oh damn her hormones. She ran some hot bath water and poured a little of her special soap into the water. The water was turned off and she stripped off her pants and shirt before she slipped into the water. She sighed happily and released her mane from its prison. Her body relaxed into the water and closed her eyes.*

-Miles smiled as he took what he needed a color variation of his outfit on the table and his pjs for after his bath he poked his head in and whistled.-"Well now a Naked Tigress is pretty sexy."-he chuckled and ran back to his bed and chuckles a bit.-

"Hey!" *she hissed at him and got out of the bath. If he wanted to play, she would play.* "Time to skin a fox!" *she giggled and shook the water from her fur and mane. Her fur immediately puffed out and she reached her brush but grabbed air. She had left the stupid thing in her bag. Shrugging she walked out in her naked glory and grabbed it.*

-Miles chuckled and smiled in happiness as he looked.-"If your all done i need to bathe now."-he said as he walked in and began stripping for her slowly as he had his pjs off to the side on a dry spot.-"So Princess Ava may i ask you a question?"-Miles asked.-"what do you look for in your mates?"

*She sat on the toilet lid and brushed her hair pretending not to watch his show. But for the third time since they met , her pussy was wet and she could smell her arousal. Focusing on his question, she just tried to ignore it.* "I want my mate to be strong, intelligent, sweet, fun, dominant. Oh and a great lover who will help me make many cubs." *she tried to ignore the fact that she had just basically described him.*
"What about you, Prince Miles?"

-Miles thought about it as he slipped in to the hot water slowly cleaning him self.-"Honestly....Kindness, understanding, some one loving, caring, some one who is willing to look at things in all sorts of light, some one who has her head on straight, And She must love me because of who i am because i am the prince."-he said as he rinsed his head and began to clean his body. Miles was descriptive a solemn look appeared on his face, almost like he was remembering something during this.-

*Ava looked at the Miles and saw the look on his face. It must have been something she said.* "Miles? What's wrong?"

-He smiled and looked to the water as he washed him self.-"My sister always knew what was best for me. She told me to look for a girl like that...I think i may of found her in you. The girl i want to be with. I might be rushing it i am not sure."-he said and wiped the tear that was in the eye away from her as he rinsed off by submerging in the tub and drained it as he stepped out he walked out in to the room to shake the excess water off and combed his fur out and slipped in to his pjs as he sat on the bed.-

*Ava felt bad for upsetting him. She walked out and hugged him, even though she was still naked. Honestly, tigers were always naked. Tigers were just more comfortable naked, but the other clans were not. She knew the other clans were not so "free" with their nudity so she hoped this was more comforting then uncomfortable.* "Do you want to talk about it?"

-Miles smiled.-"Sure....you said nothing to up set me rest assured. I...My 18th birthday was the day My sister told me now that i am a man The clan will perform the ritual of turning you ready to be a magnificent lover teaching you how to please a woman."-Miles explained.-"She taught me basics the first day and she showed me more and more and more and it filled my heart with joy it was odd i fell in love with my sister through this all and she loved me back in the same manner......Then...it happen....a week after that lovely week of training the following sunday....there was grief....I came back from my walk around the town when i saw my sister bleeding on the floor i ran to her and backed her off from everyone so i could hold her.....She died tell me those words i told you in the bathroom.....look for a woman who has Kindness, understanding, some one loving, caring, some one who is willing to look at things in all sorts of light, some one who has her head on straight, And She must love me because of who i am because i am the prince."-he said and hugged her close holding her tight breathing to try and not cry from the memory as he held her he burred his face in her neck and relaxed taking in her natural fur scent it was soothing.-

*Ava stroked his hair soothingly and felt herself almost cry with him. No one should ever witness their sibling's death. Royalty or not. She led the to the bed and sat down, still stroking his hair.* "I am so sorry."

-Miles nods as he smiled.-"Thanks Ava....but you are here no so i will be ok. Thanks but i think we should rest."-he said as he kissed her cheek and laid in his bed snuggling to the covers as he fell asleep.-

-soon a voice and hands shook him from bed.-"Come on Miles wake up!"-Mils open his eyes to his sisters face.-"huh....Nichole?"-He said tired like he couldn't even see his sister or her clothes he could barely make them out.-

Miles's Dream

*Nicole stood over her brother in her dress, it was black on the top with a white skirt that touched the floor hiding her black strap up sandals, trying to wake him. He had always been a sound sleeper and only she knew just how to wake him up. Finally he sat up.*

"Yes Nichole. You know your sister? Cmon today is your 18th birthday week and your spending it with me."

-Miles rubbed his eyes.-"I still do not under stand this Ritual but ok what should i wear?"-he said as he got up rubbing his eyes as he hugged his sister close to him.-"Good morning."-he kissed her cheek as he looked through his wardrobe.-

*Nichole smiled and sat in the plush chair next to his bed. She knew he still didn't get it, but he soon would. It was time Miles was turned into a man, a good man. * "Something you can easily take off. A don't take all day getting dressed either. I know how you are Miles."

-Smiling Miles put on a tee shirt and easy slip off shorts that was all as he looked to her.-"What first?"-he asked as they walked towards the kitchen so Miles could get his milk.-"I need at least my milk."-he chuckled as he poured him self a glass.-

*Nichole rolled her bright blue eyes at him and waited for him to get his milk.* "You will find out soon. We are going to a special part of the castle. Away from every one else so we can preform the ritual."

-Miles smiled as he walked with his sister to the separate part of the castle and i am amazed.-"I think this is neat....for a ritual room."-I look around curious at all the objects and doors and such this room holds.-

*She took her brother to the ritual room which was filled with different sex toys and devices, along with many soft pillows and a big bed. There was also a small stocked kitchen and a bathroom. They would not be leaving this area for a week.* "I am glad you like it. Because we will be here for a week. Today you turn 18 brother and you have not had a lover." *she held up her hand to quiet his protests* "Don't even try it. You haven't had a lover so I as your unmated sibling I am to make you a man and to teach the way to be a good lover."

-Miles nods to her as he was unsure.-"Is that what our clan really does....I mean...."-Miles felt comfortable with Nichole.-"OK teach me anything i need to know."

*She smiled and nodded her head. Nichole knew he would be a little uneasy about this at the beginning, but this is how their clan does it. To calm him more she kissed him gently on the lips.* "We have a whole week so will take it slow. First I will teach the basics. How to touch a lady, how to arouse a lady, how to be gently yet firm."

-Miles nods blushing from the kiss.-"Please show me what to do first."-Miles was led to the bed and sat on it with her. Miles was confused what to do next and cuddled close to Nichole form her open arms looking up he kissed her again.-

*She kissed him back and decided this was the right time to teach him how to kiss. Her tongue snuck out and rubbed against his bottom lip, seeking entrance.*

Back