Dr D's Dastardly Den

Yes, but...but...

I 'prefer' the implied hard surface. Maybe I don't want her on the floor. Maybe I want her in the middle of a large oak table...with a beautiful chandelier overhead.

And don't suggest I draw my own damn picture cuz...well, it wouldn't look anywhere near as good. :)

Not everyone. I agree with you!

:rolleyes:


doesn't even have to be anything...just a surface.

gosh, even Dr. D, who drew it, is wrong.:eek:






:)
 
Fun.
I love the concept and drawing style!:)



The only thing that squicks me a bit about manga/hentai type imagery is the too youthful (for my tastes) appearance of the female protagonists.

The large head, large eyes and often school girl attire... nah.

In this case it's more subdued.
 
Fun.
I love the concept and drawing style!:)



The only thing that squicks me a bit about manga/hentai type imagery is the too youthful (for my tastes) appearance of the female protagonists.

The large head, large eyes and often school girl attire... nah.

In this case it's more subdued.

Thanks!

I don't read those things the same way, perhaps since I grew up with a lot of Asians. Aging/development looks different. Tits are a pretty good guide, though...
But I lervs me some sailor fuku. You're just gonna have to get used to it. ;)
 
ha.

I am "used to" the phenomenon. I just skim by if need be. :)

and folk can zoom past the veiny cocks!:D
 
Great foreshortening -this a copy of a photo ?

Thanks, but no... I think it's pretty wonky... I Hogarthed it, didn't like the details around the neck and shoulders, so tried to find a reference but couldn't get very close to the pose I already had, and kind of Frankensteined it together. I even left off part of an ass-cheek when I suppressed one of the layers... I think it's one of those cases where I should have just started over but it was late and I wanted to get it done...
 
Yum yum enjoy!


HA! I ain't proud, I'll eat Pop Tarts too, though, probably would not call then "pastries". :rolleyes:

or is that a fer real thing?

Had me some raspberry Kringle this weekend, which did not LOOK so different, for the brief moment before it was consumed.:D
3fae4177-2c17-476b-8d6e-664e7f5332e9.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top