Suction Cup Base Dildo- Best spots to use

ermc

Virgin
I just bought a 10" suction cup based dildo and am having a hard time finding a good spot to use it. I've tried it against the wall, but can't seem to find the right height to really get off with it. I've tried the floor too, but it's not overly pleasurable.

Any suggestions for where I can put it to really ride it?

I have a wooden chair I use, just wet the bottom and it works fine. Headboard too. Then again, it's fun to have someone hold it too......

Tifani

10 inch? WOW! I had an 8 incher that my ex-Dom had me do various stuff with. With a tiny bit of lube, they (mine at least) would stick to almost any smooth wood surface. If you have a night stand, or coffee table that is the right height, you can pt it on the corner, pointing straight up and ride it forever because your legs won't get tired. I find it's more fun with somebody flogging my boobies as they flop up and down :D. :kiss:

I have the same trouble with my wife's suction dildo....or is does she have that problem? Anyway, I bought one for "us" but I have never been able to get it to stick to anything that provided her with easy access. It will typically stick to a glass mirror or the shower wall, but not on a surface that allowers her to straddle or back up to it in a comfortable position. I typically hold on to it, but that takes some of the fun out of our festivities.

The outer rim/ledge of a bath tub.

I have one. I can either straddle half in/half out of bath, or turn and sit on rim facing in if I want the added mmmmmmmm of using the shower head on my clit.

I saw a photo of someone with this kind of toy mounted to the top of a steamer trunk which had metal walls. Toolbox or something might also work (preferably one without sharp corners, or you could put tape over the corners). For side-mounting, perhaps a filing cabinet.

I just bought a 10" suction cup based dildo and am having a hard time finding a good spot to use it. I've tried it against the wall, but can't seem to find the right height to really get off with it. I've tried the floor too, but it's not overly pleasurable.

Any suggestions for where I can put it to really ride it?

I know there are those here that will jump all over me for a wiseass answer and I hate myself, but can't help myself.......how about my forehead?

Please forgive me......It was a weak moment. ;)

anyplace where I can watch!... okay okay.. I admit I am thinking of myself ( blushing with embarrasment)

I found that the bottom of a stainless steel mixing bowl worked best. It made it portable which got it out of the bathroom.
That said I find that a harness works the best.

Mirror, Mirror on the floor

I took a mirror off the back of my door and put it on the floor. The long length makes it easy to see everything. Let's face it, when it's attached to the wall it's hard to look backwards, or upward's or the next thing is you are getting a cramp in your neck... :)

If we were smart, we would design an angled pillow with a sold portion in the middle to which these things could be mounted. It would make sense that you'd want to wrap your legs around it while you came and pull it in deeper with your thighs.

shoot.. I have a drawer full of cradles to get my phone charged. You would think they could do the same thing for a human.

We have a glass and wooden coffee table that works great. My lady can squat on the corner and ride away, very erotic and sexy as fuck to watch! :cool:

Sorry it's been so long since I responded to my own thread. Let's just say I've been busy trying to "figure out" my new toy. The best trial and error I've ever had is one that ends in orgasm! haha. Thanks for all the suggestions, most of them got put to use. Now to only find a forehead I can stick this too :)

Sorry it's been so long since I responded to my own thread. Let's just say I've been busy trying to "figure out" my new toy. The best trial and error I've ever had is one that ends in orgasm! haha. Thanks for all the suggestions, most of them got put to use. Now to only find a forehead I can stick this too :)

You don't have to look too far for that forehead, I've already volunteered mine. ;)

yeah.. but that one doesn't work with the suction cup dildo.

and while we're designing, I think the pillow thingy should be more like a hippity hop so I could bounce around the house while pleasuring myself.
Imagine being able to watch television while seated on your dildo adorned exercise ball..

And get fit too!

Okay, my wooden chair works well. Facing towards the back, so there's some thing to hold on to, or have it suctioned nearer to the edge so you can have one foot on the chair and one on the floor.

If we were smart, we would design an angled pillow with a sold portion in the middle to which these things could be mounted. It would make sense that you'd want to wrap your legs around it while you came and pull it in deeper with your thighs.

shoot.. I have a drawer full of cradles to get my phone charged. You would think they could do the same thing for a human.

Have you discovered the humping thread?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852306

holy toledo.. I have just learned of the sexercise ball..
I'm too virginal to be here..

(brb.. I need to check this out)

holy toledo.. I have just learned of the sexercise ball..
I'm too virginal to be here..

(brb.. I need to check this out)

I just looked it up, did you see the different attachments? Vibrating one too!

I partilly mentioned this before,

but since all my appliances are stainless steel, the kitchen seems to have endless possibilities. My new file cabinets in my home office work ok too. And of course, sticking my friend on a mirror in a shop's dressing room can be scary but fun.

Back