Selling panties

I just wondered if anyone had any info on this?

I read about a woman who placed an ad to sell dirty panties and she's making a load of money extra off it.

Anyone know anyone/done it themselves?

I'm more than happy to pop over and ensure they are well saturated for the buyer... :devil:

Really?

I read about a woman who placed an ad to sell dirty panties and she's making a load of money extra off it.

MMMMMMM, Do you need a quality assurance technician? ;)

I've wondered about this too. Tuition isn't going to pay itself, ya know. You could always try Craigslist I suppose.

Don't forget to pay your taxes! Also, there is a spot on the income tax return where you can list your occupation.

Last edited:
I've wondered about this too. Tuition isn't going to pay itself, ya know. You could always try Craigslist I suppose.

Oh yeah...get strange men to meet anonymously to get your underwear.

That couldn't possibly end badly....:eek:

Oh yeah...get strange men to meet anonymously to get your underwear.

That couldn't possibly end badly....:eek:

Truth! That's why the best way is to use Ebay, but it's against ebay's policies to sell used panties so you do what a girl I know does, she has a picture of her in them and then types this:

"According to Ebay's seller policy these panties have not been worn. I am forbidden to list panties that have been worn and I will be flagged if I state in any way or manner that these are not new panties. When you buy these panties you will receive 3 photos of me wearing panties that are very very simular to the panties that have not been worn or used in your package. Thank you for purchasing my Victoria Secret not worn and not used panties. I promise that you will get just what you paid for and more. A true value. Thank you."

Ebay is the safest way.

i bought some used panties once ,they were advertised in Forum magazine and i sent off for them and they duly arrived and they were well used but i didnt care i just wanted to wear them ,for me it was money well spent .

Me and my room mate once toyed with the idea of selling ours, but the question is where do you sell them? :confused:

Anywhere

The answer is ... anywhere you want. You could sell them right here. Probably have a line up. hehehe

hi red, last i heard they had teams of swet shop worked with cheap panties from tescos. and cats the procedure is a finger in the crotch of said panties then lift the tail of the cat.. ...

zip locks are awesome!

Nice Delivery..

I have a friend who every few months sends me a pair of her panties that she has worn..always a nice lipstick print right on the sweet spot...a nice pussy fragrance lingers..they are kept in sealed baggy...

Back