Black woman White man interracial group

I was with a black woman last year and during our having sex she said she just loved the contrast of our skin when we were hooked together. I just loved her for the Sexy Woman that she is regardless of her skin tone. But I have to admit she did have some serious skills and I loved every moment! !

Hello all

I'm Dave, in Ontario Canada

I've never been with a black woman but I do find a lot of you very beautiful.

Last edited:
My first live-in, "grown-up" relationship was with a black woman, and my first homosexual experiences were with a black man. I have an abiding faith in the power of cumming together to help us come together. :)

28 female, biracial (black and white). Would be nice to have a dedicated group but it seems like this is working out quite well for people.

Welcome

Welcome mena! I agree about a dedicated group for this, but it is going well for the time being.

As a woman of color I have never felt more appreciated by the men of Lit in the last couple of days. Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! 💁🏽😇😘

Nipple clamps for everyone!

As a woman of color I have never felt more appreciated by the men of Lit in the last couple of days. Thanks for the warm welcome!!!! 💁🏽😇😘

Ouch!

Gotta give a guy a heads up. ;)

Glad you're enjoying. Hopefully we can make it even even warmer ;)

Everyone means you too :p

Hello, Mena. It's a pleasure to welcome you to lit and particularly to this thread. Now let's get back to those nipple clamps and restraints, and bring on a long line of eager men.

Back