Anonymous Secrets Thread

- 40s, Female - No one knows I have a Lit boyfriend, but we masturbate often during the week on cam...while he's at work. In between phone calls. Sometimes he has to turn away from the screen so he doesn't get flustered on the phone from the naughty things I do to tease him.
 
Last edited:
-44, Male - I've posted dozens of ads on Lit, but I have never found anyone to message me back.
 
A couple of people have criticized me for not having any of my own secrets up here. (how would you know) So I will post one that is from me, and not at all anonymous.

-34, Male - When I think back to the first time I had sex, I wish I would have waited longer. I wish I would have been more selective. I wish it would have been with a woman my own age instead of older.

Okay, that's about as deep and dark as I am willing to share openly.
 
- 60, Male - I didn't loose my virginity until I was 30. I lied about it to my friends for years.
 
- 20, Female - When I was 16 I cut the lining out of my swimsuit so it showed more when it got wet. It was dark, but it was practically see through.
 
Okay, so I have had several people respond with a yes to pictures. Here is what one person suggested. If you want to have a picture posted, lets make it an anonymous pic thread.

Send me a picture of yourself, or whatever with the head or face blurred, and I will post it.

1) amateur pictures only. If it's a professional picture of a super model, I'm going to see through you clever ruse and I'm not going to want to post it.

2) Guys, I really don't want to sort through an inbox full of dick pics. So please be discrete.

Ladies, it should go without saying, but indiscretion is preferable!


Okay, on top of that I want to institute a rating system for the secrets. If you like them, vote/post 10, if you dislike them vote/post 1. Everything else is somewhere in between.

Keep sending stuff into me!
 
neruda, I just keep wondering how long it's going to take for people to just start making shit up...unless it's happened already.

It's like reading the letters in the Penthouse forum....

Wait What?!? :eek: The letters in Penthouse forum aren't true? But...But...they all say they are....

*stunned...my whole world view is shattered*....;).

I actually don't mind if there are ones that are BS. I read everything with a skeptical attitude anyway, but I enjoy a good story regardless. If it's reasonably well written and either funny or sexy or whatever, it's fun.
 
I actually don't mind if there are ones that are BS. I read everything with a skeptical attitude anyway, but I enjoy a good story regardless. If it's reasonably well written and either funny or sexy or whatever, it's fun.

I actually am trying to weed out the absolute crap. Some of them are a little far fetched, but the ones that are obviously lies or made up are not getting posted.

(Obvious to me, at least.)
 
I actually am trying to weed out the absolute crap. Some of them are a little far fetched, but the ones that are obviously lies or made up are not getting posted.

(Obvious to me, at least.)

I saw that you said that. Fine by me! I did not mean it as a criticism or a suggestion. It's your thread. Do what you want. I'm enjoying reading some of them. Thanks
 
I saw that you said that. Fine by me! I did not mean it as a criticism or a suggestion. It's your thread. Do what you want. I'm enjoying reading some of them. Thanks

Actually I welcome feedback. I've never run a thread before, so I like suggestions.
 
-41, Male - I fantasize about my wife's friend when we have sex. If she knew, she would kill me.
 
-45, Female - I've sexted with another Litster while sitting in church.
 
......................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My humble suggestion is for you no longer post comments from women who are admitting to engaging in online affairs with married men. Why give them a platform to brag about being home-wrecking tramps?

I suggest you don't have to look at this thread if the content disagrees or offends your sense of whatever.
 
My humble suggestion is for you no longer post comments from women who are admitting to engaging in online affairs with married men. Why give them a platform to brag about being home-wrecking tramps?

Because those men were sweetly innocent until those "home-wrecking tramps" came along?? Please. Takes two to tango.

This thread should be looked at as a fun, free entertainment. (Along with most everything here on the PLAYground.) Just my humble opinion.. :)
 
My humble suggestion is for you no longer post comments from women who are admitting to engaging in online affairs with married men. Why give them a platform to brag about being home-wrecking tramps?

KierstH12, I see where you are coming from on this one. However my intention for this was not to judge what people send me, but just to post it. Of course I immediately got away from that when people started sending me things that I knew were bull shit. So I am judging.

I appreciate your suggestion, but I don't think it was humble. For one "home-wrecking tramps" is not humble language, it's inflammatory. Secondly, there are just as many men that have admitted to extramarital affairs on this thread (or close to it), is it only the women that upset you? If so, why?
 
That was a non rhetorical question, by the way. I would actually like to know why.
 
- 31, female - I AM a "Home - Wrecking" tramp, and proud of it!


To the person that sent this one in, you made my day.
 
....................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
-27, Female - HE left her for me. I DIDN'T steal him. I am not a home wrecker. She wrecked her own home when she treated her husband like a fucking piece of shit!
 
Back
Top