Wckd and Eager's Truth or Share

Eager2TRYRU

Literotica Guru
There are so many great threads on LIT I've been inspired to create one of my own with my good friend Wckd.

The idea is for this thread to be flirty, a little dirty, full of fun and awesomeness.

Here are the rules. You post two things about yourself... one the truth... and one... not the truth. The non-truth can be something you want to share (fantasy, dark desire, something that almost happened, etc... ), total BS, whatever you want.

The next person guesses which post was true... and then posts two things about themselves...

Respond to the person above you... heck, respond to a post from two pages ago... I'm not a Forum Nazi... just keep it respectful... and fun...

(Oh... and after someone guesses you need to come back and admit which was true and which was BS... that's part of the fun)

I'll go first. One item is true :)

I sacked the QB on three straight plays, and after the last sack the QB said... "Someone block that Motherf%cker or I'm not going to take another snap."

I once had sex in the rough next to a sandtrap on the 4th hole of a local golf course.

Last edited:
There are so many great threads on LIT I've been inspired to create one of my own with my good friend Wckd.

The idea is for this thread to be flirty, a little dirty, full of fun and awesomeness.

Here are the rules. You post two things about yourself... one the truth... and one... not the truth. The non-truth can be something you want to share (fantasy, dark desire, something that almost happened, etc... ), total BS, whatever you want.

The next person guesses which post was true... and then posts two things about themselves...

Respond to the person above you... heck, respond to a post from two pages ago... I'm not a Forum Nazi... just keep it respectful... and fun...

I'll go first. One item is true :)

I sacked the QB on three straight plays, and after the last sack the QB said... "Someone block that Motherf%cker or I'm not going to take another snap."

I once had sex in the rough next to a sandtrap on the 4th hole of a local golf course.

This is going to be SOooooooooooo much fun... okay I'd say #1 is TOTALLY true... and #2 is Bullshit, you would never risk being caught in public... although it does sound FUN and enticing...

I've been pressed up against a glass elevator on the 29th Floor, overlooking NY in the wee hours of the morning, get railed from behind!

I once blew a complete stranger in the bubble pitt of a night club because we had been grinding against one another all night long....had several lemon drops and I couldnt' resist. He was so flippin' HOT!

Last edited:
This is going to be SOooooooooooo much fun... okay I'd say #1 is TOTALLY true... and #2 is Bullshit, you would never risk being caught in public... although it does sound FUN and enticing...

I've been pressed up against a glass elevator in NY on the 29th Floor, overlooking NY in the wee hours of the morning, get railed from behind!

I once blew a complete stranger in the bubble pitt of a night club because we had been grinding against one another all night long....had several lemon drops and I couldnt' resist. He was so flippin' HOT!

I would say that 1 is complete BS and that 2 is true

I sent a guy's cell phone crashing into his hot tub from 2600 miles away

I had sex in a cemetary on Halloween

I've been pressed up against a glass elevator in NY on the 29th Floor, overlooking NY in the wee hours of the morning, get railed from behind!

#2 is not correct, but only because it was the 3rd hole. And I am proud to say that I did NOT receive a two stroke penalty for grounding my putter.

I'll go Elevator is true... bubble pit... bs.

For two months I dated twins who lived together before they caught on they were dating the same guy.

The first girl I had sex with in college was on the Water Polo team, and she could hold her breath forever ;)

#2 is not correct, but only because it was the 3rd hole. And I am proud to say that I did NOT receive a two stroke penalty for grounding my putter.

I'll go Elevator is true... bubble pit... bs.

For two months I dated twins who lived together before they caught on they were dating the same guy.

The first girl I had sex with in college was on the Water Polo team, and she could hold her breath forever ;)

Bubble pit is BS, I'd never engage in such an act with a stranger... #1 is TOTALLY true... and i loved being pressed up against that icy cold glass.....

I'd say #2, as you enjoy swiming....and keeping in shape. Twins would have had to have talked about your HOT-Ness.....

I've been caressed, and fondled by a woman who's said that I have breasts that women pay for! :D

I have swam nude at many a pool party....

Last edited:
I sent a guy's cell phone crashing into his hot tub from 2600 miles away

I had sex in a cemetary on Halloween

Both seem possible... I'll go with the more likely being BS... sex in the cemetary is BS. Let me see if reverse psychology pays off...

In the same week, I was featured in two newspapers for my sporting accomplishments in college...

One month later we won the national championship...

I'd say #2, as you enjoy swiming....and keeping in shape. Twins would have had to have talked about your HOT-Ness.....

I've been caressed, and fondled by a woman who's said that I have breasts that women pay for! :D

I have swam nude at many a pool party....

Water Polo girl is correct. I've dated many an athletic woman in my day.

My intuition is saying that swim nude is BS...

When Water Polo girl and I broke up, she...

Became a lesbian

Married a guy twice her age and joined the Coast Guard.

Both seem possible... I'll go with the more likely being BS... sex in the cemetary is BS. Let me see if reverse psychology pays off...

In the same week, I was featured in two newspapers for my sporting accomplishments in college...

Fuck! They both seem real! #1 please!

Um.....I am a writer and have written over 100 stories.

I am the shortest person in my immediate family standing at six feet tall.

I say the first one is real.

I've had sex in an IMAX theater while watching a kids' movie...

In Cabo San Lucas, I took my masseuse from the hotel spa back to my room...

You are correct, number #1 is true. (We actually finished 12th that year).

I am going to go with... #2 shortest is BS... I say you're the shinning light, the tall, lighthouse of your immediate family...

On the writing topic, I...

Finished my first novel when I was 17.

In college, I was a published author and cashed a nice fat advance check for $500.

I'd say #2 is the truth...

After my first time my partner admitted to me she swore I was a professional after that ;)

I've finished 2 marathons.

I'd say #1 is true #2 BS, although I have no idea what College you went to... damn!!!

Water Polo girl is correct. I've dated many an athletic woman in my day.

My intuition is saying that swim nude is BS...

When Water Polo girl and I broke up, she...

Became a lesbian

Married a guy twice her age and joined the Coast Guard.

You are correct #2 is BS, I don't swim nude at parties... one on one is a totally different story...

as for Corbal... I'd say no way she could be 6 ft tall... she's so proportionate and appears petite......

I once fucked a cowboy on a mechanical bull... and i have duplicated that rhythm again and again and again

I have a tatoo of a butterfly on the small of my back

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal

After my first time my partner admitted to me she swore I was a professional after that

#1 is a fib!

I'd say #1 is true #2 BS, although I have no idea what College you went to... damn!!!

You are correct #2 is BS, I don't swim nude at parties... one on one is a totally different story...

as for Corbal... I'd say no way she could be 6 ft tall... she's so proportionate and appears petite......

Oooohhh! I am six foot tall and have three brothers that are all over 6'4 in height!
I like this game!

Um.......I have two dogs....one's huge and ones wee.

I have eleven tattoo's......

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal

After my first time my partner admitted to me she swore I was a professional after that

#1 is a fib!

Oooohhh! I am six foot tall and have three brothers that are all over 6'4 in height!
I like this game!

Um.......I have two dogs....one's huge and ones wee.

I have eleven tattoo's......

Actually, I cheated: both were true ;)

I'll guess #2 is bs. :rose:

Actually, I cheated: both were true ;)

I'll guess #2 is bs. :rose:
You so already knew the two above! Cheater!

1. I can juggle a soccer ball 30 times with my head...
2. I can strike a ball at over 60mph.

Actually, I didn't know you were the shortest!

I'd say #1 is bs.

I've brought a woman to orgasm through a backrub.

I was an airman in the airforce for 8 years.

#2 is a fib.

1. I've won 2 softball league championships
2. I've won 2 golf league championships

guess...

1. I can drive a golf ball 500 yards...

2. I love sexually teasing until the point of torture...

Actually, I didn't know you were the shortest!

I'd say #1 is bs.

I've brought a woman to orgasm through a backrub.

I was an infantryman in the US Army.
Hah! They are both true!
Number #1 is a Fib!

#2 is a fib.

Hah! They are both true!
Um...Mike strikes me as a Baseball hottie! #1 is true!

I say the first one is real.

I've had sex in an IMAX theater while watching a kids' movie...

In Cabo San Lucas, I took my masseuse from the hotel spa back to my room...

I'd say #1 is BS, you have you wouldn't risk being caught by childen... #2 is MUCH more your style....

I sleep nude in satin sheets

I can squirt when I cum!!

I once fucked a cowboy on a mechanical bull... and i have duplicated that rhythm again and again and again

I have a tatoo of a butterfly on the small of my back

I have a feeling that this could get me into trouble but... I'll go butterfly is BS... I believe she has the chinese symbol for Hello Cowboy tattooed on the small of her back :p

Time to guess my pain threshold...

I have a Prince Albert piercing.

I played three quarters off a basketball game in high school on a broken ankle.

#2 is a fib.

Something about your AV screams softball. :D

1. I scored in the 99th percentile on the GRE verbal.
b. Ive been in three threesomes to date.

1. I can drive a golf ball 500 yards...

2. I love sexually teasing until the point of torture...

I know you're a good golfer but 500 years... were you hitting from the women's tee's? I call BS... #2... now tha i can believe!!! ;)

I can use only my tongue and make a man cum.... and his toes tingle

I had my first MFF experience this past weekend

Back