• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow...sound like whomever you where with gave it to you good if you are still raw the next day lol

wow...sound like whomever you where with gave it to you good if you are still raw the next day lol
Indeed they did ;)

Felt too good to stop even though it hurt a little..i needed the orgasm too much

These first set are by request and anyone who likes bondage is probably going to enjoy them

Very sexy. We do need to get you into a better camera though. Love the look of your tits tied together like that. Would be so hot to fuck them.

Hope your day is good!!! Just wanted to stop by and say HI.. :kiss:

Hey :kiss: Thanks for all the compliments guys, lubs u all :heart:

My day has been sedate sadly but good news is I am getting a new sofa tomorrow =D Second hand but it's not ripped or stained like my current one and I can buy some cushions and a throw to mask the style..or lack of that it has. So now I gotta make green work instead of red..

I have a new cam on way before anyone else suggests I get one =P :rolleyes: Whether it will produce the pics you want is an entirely different matter! Plus, I like you guys hungering for more with my teasy, blurred pics. Do you really wanna see my intestines that bad?? :D

Scotty you may have a taste..and thank you for asking..politeness is usually rewarded here :heart:

Denny..hugs and rubs!! I've obviously been a very good girl ;)

Sneaky - Im not sure it was the toys fault..more my over zealous antics =D

Quiet day, eh? I wonder, what can we do to help you along with that? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmm. :rose:

Quiet day, eh? I wonder, what can we do to help you along with that? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmm. :rose:
Well you can come up with suggestions for my next set of pics. The theme is cuisine =D I'm sure you guys could think of something fun for those piccies ;)

Oh I am sure you can wake me up and and keep me up :devil:

:heart:
/lick

I feel very thirsty..would that wake you up? Maybe I could pop a pic for you..keep you awake ;)
I am rather at your mercy at the moment...I wonder how you'll use that power...

/lick

I feel very thirsty..would that wake you up? Maybe I could pop a pic for you..keep you awake ;)
I am rather at your mercy at the moment...I wonder how you'll use that power...

All of your pics are stimulating and keep things awake.
Power huh? Me? I am sure could make good use of your submission :devil:

Well you can come up with suggestions for my next set of pics. The theme is cuisine =D I'm sure you guys could think of something fun for those piccies ;)

Okay. You want em here, or in a PM so you can make it a surprise?

Okay. You want em here, or in a PM so you can make it a surprise?
PM please..Can you title it in a way where I wont have to trawl through all my PMs please? When I did the comp I had to re-read 200 PMs when it came to photo time :rolleyes:

Back