What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching viv, MIS, and the kids all smile. I still miss my baby boy, and nobody can replace him, but the house is happy again.
 
brent.jpg
 
Last edited:
seeing Kohls having some transformers i want.....Just the amusement if one waits good things will eventually come to them...
 
Being "kidnapped" by the Masterly one and brought to their house to spend several days. Thinking I'm about to watch House on Hulu and head to bed. I love my Owners. I'm not one normally given to sappiness, but...I love them.
 
Niles Paul x 2 in 22 seconds ... :rolleyes:

i might just get this game in the poll.

[edit]Rofl ...[/edit]
 
Last edited:
Him.

Those little moments where you've think you've got it right.

Having an excellent practice and dinner with J today.
 
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=64941

I don't get why a guy would want this.

Why would a woman want someone to cane the shit out of her breasts? Why would anyone want to be cut with razor-sharp knives? Or branded? Just because it's a guy doesn't mean it's different, and just because his balls are involved doesn't make that different either. It's just pain. And as most mens' sexual identities are wrapped up in the penis and balls, what better place to hurt?
 
Why would a woman want someone to cane the shit out of her breasts? Why would anyone want to be cut with razor-sharp knives? Or branded? Just because it's a guy doesn't mean it's different, and just because his balls are involved doesn't make that different either. It's just pain. And as most mens' sexual identities are wrapped up in the penis and balls, what better place to hurt?

I caution you that ignorance may be what follows..... I don't get why this guy would want this either. I was thinking that there is pleasure derived from pain. This does not indicate there was any pleasure on his part. Perhaps if I had the volume turned on it might have but that was not an option at this moment. I have seen videos where a woman was whipped. When she was finally given permission to pleasure herself her hand barely touched herself and she crumpled with release. Is this not what the expected outcome is? Am I being too narrow minded in this?:rose:
 
The volume only makes it worse. I get that he likes it or he wouldn't be there. That would be really sucky pain for me though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top